Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 4 weeks later...

Love it! Had a few small experiences where the guy did it, but I don't think they pissed much.

Then my husband did it...full load of piss all the way up my ass after he'd been fucking me for a while. After he'd drained it, he proceeded to continue fucking me. In pretty short order, that piss started working its way down until it just started erupting from my ass. He's pounding my ass doggy style & with every pump, more & more piss is just spraying out of my ass. I started to pull away which instantly told him what to do...He punches me in the middle of the back, knocking the wind out of me. I'd been holding myself up with my arms but just collapsed. My ass was still in the air...sorta. He grabbed me by the back of the neck with one hand, grabbed my waist with another & held me in place while he continued to pound my ass.

It was the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced...It wasn't exactly painful, but definitely overwhelming. I'm a pretty solid power bottom, I like it to hurt a bit, I get off on tops that enjoy making a bottom suffer, but this..... I had tears streaming down my face as he kept a hold of me, pumping my ass...just feeding off my whimpers & whines until finally I could hear & feel him getting close. Those last few seconds as his screams started to build felt like an eternity but eventually I felt his warm, thick jizz start to flood my ass & I knew it was over.

He made me turn around & suck his dick afterwards. I was rock hard...& he saw it. After I'd cleaned his dick, he made me stand up. He got on his knees & sucked my dick until I shot my load into the back of his throat. It didn't take long :) 

That whole session blurs my memory but I'm pretty sure I was horny as fuck & made him pound my ass again after we slept for a few hours :P

IMG_5069.JPG

IMG_8580.JPG

• Upvote 11

Have never been into any kind of WS before and never had the desire to, but a few months back at the bathhouse, had one guy make the request to piss after fucking and dumping. I was caught up in the action at the moment and thought what the hell and gave him the go ahead. Was one of the weirdest, yet most enjoyable experiences I had ever had, so it is now one of the things on my list of desires for sure.  Held his piss along with the four loads of cum in me all night long after coming home and by morning had absorbed most all of it and was incredibly horny for the next couple of days afterwards. Am sure I will be getting into more of it as time goes on now.

On 08/11/2016 at 0:42 PM, Hotboi01 said:

Love it! Had a few small experiences where the guy did it, but I don't think they pissed much.

Then my husband did it...full load of piss all the way up my ass after he'd been fucking me for a while. After he'd drained it, he proceeded to continue fucking me. In pretty short order, that piss started working its way down until it just started erupting from my ass. He's pounding my ass doggy style & with every pump, more & more piss is just spraying out of my ass. I started to pull away which instantly told him what to do...He punches me in the middle of the back, knocking the wind out of me. I'd been holding myself up with my arms but just collapsed. My ass was still in the air...sorta. He grabbed me by the back of the neck with one hand, grabbed my waist with another & held me in place while he continued to pound my ass.

It was the most intense feeling I'd ever experienced...It wasn't exactly painful, but definitely overwhelming. I'm a pretty solid power bottom, I like it to hurt a bit, I get off on tops that enjoy making a bottom suffer, but this..... I had tears streaming down my face as he kept a hold of me, pumping my ass...just feeding off my whimpers & whines until finally I could hear & feel him getting close. Those last few seconds as his screams started to build felt like an eternity but eventually I felt his warm, thick jizz start to flood my ass & I knew it was over.

He made me turn around & suck his dick afterwards. I was rock hard...& he saw it. After I'd cleaned his dick, he made me stand up. He got on his knees & sucked my dick until I shot my load into the back of his throat. It didn't take long :) 

That whole session blurs my memory but I'm pretty sure I was horny as fuck & made him pound my ass again after we slept for a few hours :P

IMG_5069.JPG

IMG_8580.JPG

Lucky you havin a husband like that ! I luv it real hard n ruff n bein made to take me tops cum n piss loads ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest UserLeftSite

Nothing better than a full bladder being emptied into me :)   well - other than multiple loads!!  

Anyone in Scotland - Edinburgh / Borders that wants to do this to me is more than welcome!!P1010079_1024x768.JPG

my top recently started pissing in my hole after he cums, because i think that he saw it in a video and it turned him on. i didn't know what he was doing the first time he pissed in me. i thought that he was just resting inside me for his cock to soften, then he said that he was filling me with his piss. i just wiggled back onto him deeper and gave a deep guttural moan. since then he's done it a few more times and i love it.

• Upvote 2