Piss up the ass

Sqwert

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 9:09 AM, PissPigBrooklyn said:

Totally envious of those who can hold the piss in all  night! I manage about a half hour at best. I would also love to have my mouth on these guys' assholes when they wake up in the morning!

Would love to drink a dirty morning load of piss out of a guys ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love it when a guys pisses in my tight hairy ass.  About a year ago I hooked up with a guy in Palm Springs and he pissed like a crazy.  I am surprised he didn't bust my colon the way he pissed.  It was like a horse was pissing in me.  Still get hard every time I think about it.  Fuck I want Cum and Piss.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

Edited by fucknfeedme
  • Upvote 3

I have frequently done it to girls, but never to a man. I'm mostly a bottom with men, and very  much a dominant top with women.

The last time, I was partying with a young craigslist girl we did some lines of e, and then I stealth fucked another  100mg of MDMA into her asshole on the end of my cock. Once she was rushing on that, I took off the condom and emptied my bladder into her and then held her in my arms with my cock still in her, and fingered her clit and cunt to repeated orgasms. The way she clamped down on my cock each time got me hard again, and I dumped a load of cum in there too. My chemmed up piss got her even higher, so high she started shivering which was like magic on my cock. Once her rush was over, we spent the next few hours doing the piggiest things, including going on craigslist and having a random black guy come over and fuck her. all the while with my piss in her.

It's good to be daddy to a dirty little girl

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Got piss fucked for the first time by a pig fuck buddy of mine earlier this week (it was my birthday) - luved it...I am now a real fan!!! It was followed by me then drinking from the tap and getting a piss shower all over my back. Piss pig in training...oink, oink!!

• Upvote 2