Piss up the ass

Sqwert

8 hours ago, gaynudist61 said:

I would have my ass in the air and head on the floor so a top can get his piss deep inside me.  I would think it  would feel good to have a guy piss up my ass

A logical conclusion.  IT DOES!  The gravity assist really does help any air to escape and get the warm yellow fluid to settle as deep as possible.;)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deviantlad

If you haven't tried it yet, make it a must do as amazing as you feel you stomach start to fill and see it rise as more goes it. Love to shove a butt plug in after a good filling and then seeing how long it takes for the body to absorb ;@))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hole4bbuse

Like piss fucks and always s enjoy chempiss charged fucks ??? Greatvstamina like long sessions can handle multiple men and keep on going... total cum piss slut and a nasty kinky pig!

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5873.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

It has been a fantasy of mine to get piss up my ass. But any top I mentioned it to seemed reluctant about it. But tonight a BBC top that I go to made it happen. After pissing down my throat and pumping 3 loads deep in my guts. He was resting on top of me with his dick inside when he suddenly said I'm sorry. When I asked what was wrong he said he started pissing in me by accident. All I could say as it's fine and to finish. He was worried about it leaking out on his bed but when he pulled out of me, my ass shut tight like a drum. Happy to finally get his piss and cum inside of me. I even made it back home and Its still soaking in me an hour later. I hope I can make it to bed with this soup still intact.

8 hours ago, BoyBakery said:

Happy to finally get his piss and cum inside of me. I even made it back home and Its still soaking in me an hour later. I hope I can make it to bed with this soup still intact.

mmmm you're a good boy, aren't you

On 23/11/2016 at 3:53 AM, iosam said:

Never had a top piss in my hole, been dying to try it with a hot top -- drank piss before and loved it but cant wait to feel it fill me up!

This is something you MUST try ... especially if the top has chem piss on offer.  Tina is the best piss to send a Btm into orbit. 

• Upvote 1

The first time the top didn't ask, he just did it.  I felt this warmth inside me, and since I was rolling at the time, I was very in tune to every sensation, so I got very still and just experienced and enjoyed it.  I asked him "What are doing?" and he said "I'm filling you up with my piss.  How does it feel?"  I just moaned, and said "oh fuck!"  We kissed, after a while he started to slowly fuck me again, until he blew a load up my hole, all mixed with his piss.  Since then he did it with me once more time, and another guy did it to me as well.  It's something I want to repeat for sure.

• Upvote 3