Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 2 weeks later...

Very Hot when guys piss in my ass and shooting their load up inside of me  .... It is also a huge turn on to be on my knees or crotched on the ground as a guy pisses all over you and all over your belly and your cock and balls .... looking up at him as he pees all over you and as you feel the magical warmth of his piss is such a turn on and gets me rock hard 

Edited by drscorpio
Backroom content removed
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2013 at 2:18 PM, tallslenderguy said:

The first time a guy ever pissed in me I wasn't expecting it. We'd set up an anonymous breed and go where he came in and found me naked and ass up ready for his cock and load. This particular guy liked for me to pretend to be drugged/asleep. I knew he had cum from his sigh and spasming cock buried deep in my hole. I expected he'd get up and leave, but he just stayed there. After a bit I could feel his cock kind of twitching and then I started to feel kinda warm and full and realized what he was doing. At first I was startled, but just as instantly got totally turned on by it. He pissed for sometime, and not just little spurts, this guy had some pressure and I could feel it going in. After he was done, he pulled out without spilling a drop (he was deep when pissing), dressed and left. I held it for quite awhile, but when I let it out there was easily more than a liter. Something else that is really hot is my piss took on his scent when I pissed later. The piss goes into the colon where fluids are absorbed. it is so fucking hot, wish I could find more guys who can do this.

I love to flood my boy's hole with my hot morning piss after I fuck him. once I have him full and I pull out I place the inflatable but plug in his hole and pump it up. then make him stay face down until it is all absorbed into his body.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Love taking piss up my kunt.  I got into this a few years back when, after reading about it somewhere, I asked a fuckbuddy if he'd be interested in pissing into me after he was done breeding me.  He was excited as it was something that he also wanted to do but had not previously had the opportunity.  I was on all 4's for the fucking (one of my favorite positions).  After he came, we both agreed that I would hold still as the need to piss built up in him.  After a moment or two, I could feel the faintest of trickles.  I kept absolutely still as to not causing him to cut off the stream.  Within a short bit, the trickle grew into a full stream and he sighed with the relief of pissing.  When he was done, he pulled out, and I relished the thought of his toxic piss filling my guts.  I asked if he would plug me, which he did. 

Love this scene a lot.  The only problem is finding guys who are into it and can do it.

• Like 3

Guest Genericgayman64

love piss play! i will down a gallon of water over the course of the day at work just to come home and fill up a bottle or two to drink and recycle.

feel free to hit me up on kik to chat: hornypolerider37

I can generally tell when a top is cumming in me because his cock gets thicker, his breathing increases, he tenses up, etc; however, I usually cannot feel him actually cumming in me.    That is not the case when my top pisses in me.   I can always feel the warm of his piss filling me up.   I get off when he empties his full bladder in me.    I feel full, as a bottom pig slut should.   It is an added benefit when it is chem piss filling my fuck-hole - I get all the pleasure of drugs but none of the guilt associated with using them.   (Complex, fucked-up thinking that is a carry-over from being in recovery).

On 8/28/2017 at 8:56 AM, babyeddie71 said:

I love to flood my boy's hole with my hot morning piss after I fuck him. once I have him full and I pull out I place the inflatable but plug in his hole and pump it up. then make him stay face down until it is all absorbed into his body.

I wish I had a Daddy that would do this to me...so jealous of your boy!