Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Guest IanRich71

Had my first experience with getting filled with chem piss in my ass after fucking this weekend and what rush... as soon as the piss touched my insides it was like blasting off again. Im hooked 

• 4 weeks later...

Last night I pissed up a guys ass for the first time in a few weeks. I was feeling horny after having a cocktail at a friends place in West Hollywood, something I never do, drink, but by the time the night was up, the bars were closed. I wasn’t sure what to do, but I was feeling very sexy. 

I’m a handsome young man. I’m tall, just over 6 feet but not 6’1. I have nice blue eyes, a strong and well proportioned but perfectly symmetrical nose and chin with bright white teeth. My skin is radiant, thanks to the wonders of modern medicine and I’m teetering around 175 lbs. I have lean muscle mass, and my whole body is dusted with dark hair- with a very thick concentration around the base of my cock and taint/butthole. I’ve had many men give me cash in exchange to sniff my ripe body, so that’s been a nice treat to being a young guy with a raging sex drive. On average, I busy between 3-5 loads a day. Depending if alone or with someone else. 

I’m waiting in line at the sex club and I have to piss so bad, but I just think of how good it’ll feel once I have a warm butthole wrapped around my cock. The cashier is taking forever until I finally sign my receipt and leave my condoms and lube at the window. I go immediately to the glory holes, and find the first open one. It took some maneuvering to different spots until I found the right one... it was hot though. I settled on a spot next to two young looking muscle boys in a booth together kissing, with their pants around their knees talking about how they’re gonna wait to fuck. Which I thought was interesting... don’t know how that turned out. 

The other hole I couldn’t see the guy as much. He had a beard, and a strong tongue. Couldn’t see much of his face obviously except for what looked like a sharp jaw. 

He he was sucking my cock nice and slow, changing between deep strokes and focusing on the head but I really had to piss and couldn’t wait much longer. I was contemplating pissing in his mouth, but wasn’t sure how he would react. I’m not even sure how I would react to that... but with enough pulling of my cock back so that he could see it but not suck it- he took the hint. 

I felt him slowly guide my cock up to his butthole before he coated it with lube and  sink down on my cock. Obviously he wants me to fuck him. I don’t know if it’s because I’m one of the few young tops in West Hollywood or that my cock is just that nice but guys seem to love it inside them. Which, I’m grateful for obviously. I just think I’m slightly above average, but it’s the hairiness that guys seem to respond best to over anything else. 

I tell him to just stop, and wait. I had to knock on the wall so he knew I was talking to him before he listened and stopped bucking himself against me. It’s always a mental trick, almost, more than anything else. Luckily I had to go really bad, so it wasn’t long before it slowly started to push out of my hard cock. I wish I could tell you it was like my first time... I had held it in for so long, it wasn’t 20 seconds before it was coming out full force inside him, shooting out of him and spraying all over both of us. I wish I could say that happened this time, but it did t. Although I did drop a stealth load of piss in him, and when he pulled off and went back to sucking my cock I shot a few more squirts on his face and cheeks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Took a huge load of chem piss up my cunt Thursday night from a huge BBC. As soon as he started unloading I felt that intense warmth, then a minute later a tingling sensation all over my asshole, butt cheeks, and lower back. Held it in for 10 minutes and felt super spun and piggy after :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Deviantlad

Everyone should try taking piss or chem piss in their arse. It is an amazing feeling and have not heard of anyone complaining about taking it. Great to try and keep in in there for as long as possibly using a butt plug and see how much you can absorb into your body ;@))

I love taking a full bladder in the ass. The first time I knew he was doing something different because he wanted to stay in while standing. As soon as I felt the warmth spread into me I clamped down and he let his stream go full blast. He has that talent of pissing hard so he kept it in while he went a little soft. Managed to slide out with minimal spillage and we went inside the restaurant at the truckstop and ate while it was slowly draining into my jeans.

After that it wasn't even just for sex. If it was the middle of the night and he had to piss he slid it in me and let go. 

Great feeling to wake up to.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kynyc69

I have yet to feel the sensation of piss filling my ass nor been the giver of pee to another hole. I hope to enjoy this soon. Looking for pissplayer in Harlem. 

I just had the most fantastic time last night. I had a guy over and was riding him. After he cam in me. He stayed in me and all of a sudden he said he had to pee so i told him to just go ahead me pee since he was in me. He filled me up so good. I love having my ass used as a urinal so hot.

• Like 1

Have been into getting soaked and swallowing for years, and occasionally returned the favour. A couple of days ago I pissfucked a guy for the first time ever. Loved it! 

Usually a bit piss shy, but drank lots before he turned up. Wasn't sure where he would want it, but when he said ' up his arsehole' I thought bi would give it a go. He us a sleazy fuckker who I have met once before. Was hard as fuck when I entered him and had a 5 day load of cum in my bolloks, so it took a while to relax enough to get the flow going. But filled him up good. Then gave him a hard wet fucking and spunked up his pissy arse as he blew a load on my bed. Mmmmmm ? will do it again!!!!!!!

• Like 2