Piss up the ass

Sqwert

13 hours ago, arseontap said:

One of the guys who will be breeding me each of the 3 nights when in Sydney next month loves to piss up an arse and is going to do this to me every night. Will be a first for me and can't wait for that glorious warms feeling :)

Let us know how it goes. I would love to have some guy do me that way! 

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Limitlessbot said:

Before, during, after... its all good

On 11/15/2018 at 10:54 PM, Kayne said:

I have never mastered pissing in a man's ass. can never stay hard enough fuck! I need A dad to teach me how!

I had a regular, a cute street tramp, that always wanted me to do that. We even discussed what brand of cheap beer makes you piss like a race horse. 

One time only, after he had shot some speed at another place (in exchange for sucking a dick) he spent the night. He never slept a wink, just stroked his dick all night after I had pumped a huge load into his ass. 

In the morning I woke up hard and put about three more squirts up his ass. Then I had to piss.... I got up and peed in the toilet like a dumbass. I’ve always regretted not pissing in his ass that morning. My apologies to him wherever he is, alive or dead. Probably dead. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest bumbtch

I absolutely love it when guys piss in my ass. I love it the most when he does it without asking.

One time a guy fucked me, pissed deep inside me and put a buttplug in my ass.

I didn't take the buttplug until about 4 or 5 hours when I got home. I let all the piss (probably a litre) into a bowl and drank every last drop.

Guest nelly26
7 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

I had a regular, a cute street tramp, that always wanted me to do that. We even discussed what brand of cheap beer makes you piss like a race horse. 

One time only, after he had shot some speed at another place (in exchange for sucking a dick) he spent the night. He never slept a wink, just stroked his dick all night after I had pumped a huge load into his ass. 

In the morning I woke up hard and put about three more squirts up his ass. Then I had to piss.... I got up and peed in the toilet like a dumbass. I’ve always regretted not pissing in his ass that morning. My apologies to him wherever he is, alive or dead. Probably dead. 

disturbing and depressing lol. 

On 11/15/2018 at 10:54 PM, Kayne said:

I have never mastered pissing in a man's ass. can never stay hard enough fuck! I need A dad to teach me how!

funnels work wonders if you can't keep a hard on or I've seen funnels attached to hoses to stick up someone's ass

anyway it looks like fun

9 hours ago, bumbtch said:

I absolutely love it when guys piss in my ass. I love it the most when he does it without asking.

One time a guy fucked me, pissed deep inside me and put a buttplug in my ass.

I didn't take the buttplug until about 4 or 5 hours when I got home. I let all the piss (probably a litre) into a bowl and drank every last drop.

marry me because you're a bigger pig than I could ever hope to be!  Train me in your piggish ways my friend!

• Like 1

I have a Daddy who I sometimes parties with. He'd only be into piss when he's high which is perfect because you're guaranteed chem piss with him every time. He'd blow a big cloud into my ass and fuck me for hours, dumping loads after load and churning up his cum like butter. Finally he'd finish by pissing in me to flush it all down deep into my gut, I'd go plug myself with my discreet vibrating plug and relax upside down against the bed to make sure it all gushes as deep into my gut as possible. While i'm busy getting high (again) from his chem piss, he grabs my bottle and pisses inside, finishing up the last of it. (what a sweetheart). he knows that afterwards when I leave for the bath houses, I like to dip all my toys in his chem piss and fuck myself with it, one dip one fuck, one dip one fuck. People I've told this story to always tells me, "isn't that really ineffective lube?" and I reply "of course it is! that's the point! I'm raw dogging with my meth daddy's piss. My hole gets torn and tendered up so I can absorb his juicy love even quicker into my bloodstream."
of course you get dehydrated very quickly this way, so you always want to be chugging gatorade or have abundance supplies of water.

p.s. when the bottle gets half empty, I add my own piss in for the last leg. Dad and son's chem piss, mixed together inside my hole.

p.p.s. because of the expectations to be The RaunchiestPup, some things I might beg him to do differently are....

• top off the bottle with his drool and spit when he's filling it up.
  • blow a big cloud into my ass before he fills it up with piss, I love the idea of the clouds mixing together with his piss like a human water bong. don't piss first then blow clouds though, we've tried that and it turns you into a messy geyser... wasteful.

Edited by TheRaunchiestPup
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 11/15/2018 at 7:54 PM, Kayne said:

Screw pissing in somebody else's ass. When i'm high and spun at home, I put my cock up my own ass and start pissing in it. I piss a little in the toilet to test that it's chem piss and I always take it slow and careful to never spill a drop, plugging up my hole right away, or laying upside down in the tub to fuck myself with some anal beads. Hearing that swishing, splashing sound like water in a deep well is reallllllllllly pervy.

Edited by TheRaunchiestPup
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2018 at 8:04 AM, CigarBear68 said:

It's a bit sadistic of me, but I really enjoy pissing in an ass after I fuck it at the bookstore. Lots of married guys, there on the dl, have never even thought about a guy pissing inside them. They're not entirely sure what's happening until it's already done. The look on their face is priceless. I had one guy, once I nutted and pissed inside him, stand up and fasten his pants, then got a quizzical look on his face and I heard some serious wet farting noises. His dockers were visibly wet in the lower ass and back thigh area. The smell wasn't very appealing either. He made a quick exit, but I gotta say his visible humiliation made me hard again. 

You'd think that the sheer volume and warmth of so much fluid would feel obvious, but it's not. I've heard younger stories from some of my top daddies about their first time taking piss in the ass unknowingly  they get up and not realizing what just happened.. splash, like.. sprint to the toilet his hole's too loose!  (in my head a voice..) Yes... Pissing in an ass is a thing, welcome to your new perverted life, you have successfully deepened your limits.  We laugh about it all the time.

• Upvote 1

My ex surprised me at one of our first hookups, he fucked me hard and bred me but kept on going slow till I started feeling that warm feeling of piss flowing up my hole.

He had the most amazing grin and told me to hold still cause he had a full bladder and it is going to take time

Ended up going for dinner plugged with 2 cum loads and a huge piss load in me and boy was it hard to stay still so full!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 12/14/2018 at 10:24 PM, Hunter22 said:

My ex surprised me at one of our first hookups, he fucked me hard and bred me but kept on going slow till I started feeling that warm feeling of piss flowing up my hole.

He had the most amazing grin and told me to hold still cause he had a full bladder and it is going to take time

Ended up going for dinner plugged with 2 cum loads and a huge piss load in me and boy was it hard to stay still so full!

He's definitely a keeper! Love plugging my sluts with cum and piss inside. Always fun seeing that jeans getting wet in public from the leaking juice. And always a great lube for the later fucks

• Upvote 1