Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 2 weeks later...

I was first pissed in the arse 3 yrs ago. The sensation of it i prefer cum.

But what it says about me.....and how other guys now treat me.

I love.

A desperate slut. That you can just piss in my body when they need.

I have fb that will not put his cock in hole to fuck. But loves to dropby to just piss in my body and leave.

He cannot believe in his words how low i have sank as a man

But i tell him i am a poz bottom. I dont identify as a man anymore but a slut who man use for there release.

But he does not get it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pissTANK

This is my biggest turn on. Love receiving piss inside my ass whatever the method. I mean not only directly from the tap but also using funnels, speculum, syringes, transfilling pumps and so on 🙂  

Snapshot (8).png

On 1/2/2020 at 11:53 AM, Beardybear said:

Love to give and receive.  Sometimes I like to squirt a little piss up a guys ass as I fuk them without them knowing it...,

Tell me after that you've piss bred me and I'd feel a bond to always take your cum an piss in my cunt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pissTANK said:

This is my biggest turn on. Love receiving piss inside my ass whatever the method. I mean not only directly from the tap but also using funnels, speculum, syringes, transfilling pumps and so on 🙂  

Another good boy.

I remember the first time I got peed in. A good looking guy, I met on Grindr. We smoked, he came in me twice, then two hours later he said “do you feel it?” And I said “you came in me a third time?” “No, I peed in you, told you I was going to pee in you.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1