Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I was at a Cumunion party Friday night and took 11 loads in my cunt.  The last guy who fucked me shot his load and then filled my ass with his piss.  It felt great mixing all that piss with the cum loads up my ass.  I tried to hold it all in my cumdump ass as long as I could until it all gushed out.  So I got a good piss douche before I headed out to the dance club and took another 4 loads in the darkroom.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 4/13/2013 at 11:53 AM, TigerMilner said:

It is very hot. Only thing is that you then loose the load since you have to let the piss go pretty soon. But for one on one, it is awesome.

I completely agree! I rather plug the ass to make sure their gut absorbs the seed.

Edited by Kinkyqban
Misspell
  • Like 1

Guest pissTANK

Actually, some guys like the burn while piss fuck, but I would rather be treated like urinal at start to clean myself or at the end. There's always a way to absorb semen and not losing it.

On 1/30/2020 at 3:14 PM, Kinkyqban said:

I completely agree! I rather plug the ass to make sure their gut absorbs the seed.

I'm going to try plugging myself next time someone unloads in me

• 3 weeks later...

@Jimmy1212

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

I love it when a top does shit like that to me. Not asking permission just using me as a receptical

I find it hot after I've been fucked hard all nite and wake up with my man wanting to put that strong morning piss in me!!! That really burns bad and will swell belly up like getn a enema!! I put my huge plug in me and enjoy the challenge of how many hours i can stand it in me!!!