Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Once I was getting fucked in a salt water pool and after a while I started feeling more and more full, so I told the guy fucking me I thought he was fucking the pool water into me. He got a devilish grin on his face and said “That’s not water”. 😮 😈 I got so hard and started fucking myself on his cock with everything I had. I wanted his piss and his cum. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pissboy777

Goddamn I love getting piss fucked. The best. Hard to find. Difficult to execute, but when it happens it’s all a pissboy could ever hope for.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got to experience this feeling for the first time a tad over a week ago.  The top I was hooking up with had a fantasy of pissing in a guys ass and then fucking the piss back out.  So as he fucked me, he drank a large refillable bottle of water (in addition to what he had been drinking before he came over) when he was ready, we moved to the bathroom and he entered me and pissed.  It was a wonderful feeling to have his piss fill me up like that.  Once he finished, he started fucking me again hard forcing the piss back out of me. It was hot feeling his cock fucking me as piss leaked out around his cock and down my legs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

That's how I got into WS, first time was after a group fuck.  Was six guys and couple had gone a couple rounds so I had prob bout 10 loads in me, the last guy pump one more load into me, I didn't pay attention while he stayed in me after nutting at first cuz I was sucking off one of the other tops.  then i felt him unload in me, he had my hips tight as shit just in case I freaked, I didn't I had been curious about it anyway but not a lot of guys are into into it, luved it.  One of the many moments in my sex life I realize that I'm a cum dump.  

- Also swallowed piss for the first time that night, def prefer in my hole rather than swallowing (But most daddies don't seem to care much about what I want lol)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

This is dating me but I remember years ago being turned on by bb frat boys pissing on each other in bed, in the kitchen, outside even. These young guys barebacked and pissed all over and in each others. I can't remember the name of those vids/vidclips or off that fraternity now. But piss play then and now is HOT. I'd luv a younger piss mentor to enjoy it with.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love getting my hole pissed in, though I’ve only had one bf who would do it for me. I could never take his whole bladder, though, and so I’d drink the rest. On the other hand, I’ve being the one pissing, though. The force of the urine stream against the pushback from the anal walls feels like a prolonged orgasm.

I have a slightly different story. I was at a gay sauna in Copenhagen, two men tried to fist me but I was too tight and it hurt like hell. one of them gagged me with his cock, after a while they got aggressive and dragged me by my collar into the shower, the older one, hairy man with a fat cock just pushed it inside me to teach me how to open up for Daddy. I was confused and a bit scared, they were both quite big. when he had cum inside me, he pulled out, the other one got behind and I thogh he would fuck me, he told me to pull my ass out and use my hand so he could se my tight asscunt, he then pissed inside, It turned me on so much I came immediately. they slapped me for that, made me suck up the sum and som of the piss on the floor and left

• 3 weeks later...

When I was much younger ,I fucked an older guy I shot my load inside him. I stayed inside for a while after cumming. His ass was like a Hoover sucked my inside and wouldn’t let go. He then asked me if I could pee inside him I said I would try. And really focused on giving him my piss which i filled his ass with cum and piss. Meanwhile I was just like wtf is this about. 20 years later I’ve bevy forgotten that and now that I prefer to bottom have always fantasize someone do this to me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...