Piss up the ass

Sqwert

On 11/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, viking8811 said:

I have never been able to piss in a guys ass after I’ve bred him. Though it hasn’t been for lack of trying. But there is always the next time I fuck. 

Drink a lot of water or beer before and during play, your body will handle the rest

You could try drinking plenty before hand.

Not many guys can piss while hard and what I have found usually works for tops in that predicament iis use my throat to get hard enough get in balls deep. Then just stay still and relax - no actual fucking motions - until you can piss. Don't worry about your hardon going. Unload their piss deep in my cunt and when empty, just start fucking. Most get hard again pretty quickly all without having to pull out

Edited by essexfuckwhore
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
On 10/21/2020 at 2:27 PM, Scandianviantwink said:

I have a slightly different story. I was at a gay sauna in Copenhagen, two men tried to fist me but I was too tight and it hurt like hell. one of them gagged me with his cock, after a while they got aggressive and dragged me by my collar into the shower, the older one, hairy man with a fat cock just pushed it inside me to teach me how to open up for Daddy. I was confused and a bit scared, they were both quite big. when he had cum inside me, he pulled out, the other one got behind and I thogh he would fuck me, he told me to pull my ass out and use my hand so he could se my tight asscunt, he then pissed inside, It turned me on so much I came immediately. they slapped me for that, made me suck up the sum and som of the piss on the floor and left

hotttt

• 4 weeks later...

I'm really into piss and regularly drink from my boyfriend's dick.  He wants to piss inside me and I want him to but... I'm concerned!

If I give myself an enema, it's a messy experience.  Surely having him piss into me will be the same?

Do those on here that do it give themselves an enema first?   

On 9/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, Nestegg said:

I'm really into piss and regularly drink from my boyfriend's dick.  He wants to piss inside me and I want him to but... I'm concerned!

If I give myself an enema, it's a messy experience.  Surely having him piss into me will be the same?

Do those on here that do it give themselves an enema first?   

In my case it's a prerequisite if there's a hint of piss play or a long session were it might come up

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...