Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 7:52 AM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

Nothing hotter, I love it

I love when a top breeds then stays inside my ass, naps and fucks again.  Rarely but on a couple occasions a top started pissing inside me, it blew my mind not expecting it., not asking permission 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I love when a top breeds then stays inside my ass, naps and fucks again.  Rarely but on a couple occasions a top started pissing inside me, it blew my mind not expecting it., not asking permission 

A top should never ask permission. If the bottom takes his load he should gladly except the yellow flood and enforced to keep it in. Sometimes I can only retain it a few minutes, other times it has stayed in me for a very long time

• Like 3

I have talked to bottoms that would never allow a top to piss up their asses even though they are ass pigs.  They love cum and other stuff but never piss. I know it is a matter of choice but never fully understood it. Guess they think it is to nasty for them

They don't know what they are missing

What do you think??

Edited by Hotrawbutt4u
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I have talked to bottoms that would never allow a top to piss up their asses even though they are ass pigs.  They love cum and other stuff but never piss. I know it is a matter of choice but never fully understood it. Guess they think it is to nasty for them

They don't know what they are missing

I agree they are missing alot!

I love it after a top blows a big load deep and doesn't move and doesn't pull out and all of a sudden you feel and warmth and your belly starts feeling full and then pulls out and you feel the warm piss and cum oozing out. Fucking lot it

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

6 minutes ago, baldwin said:

It hasn't happened to me as yet, but I do want it to someday.

I found if you tell them to do it and they are hot enough it will happen. Especially if its a motel meet and no one cares about the mess after.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I was a freshman in high school I was bottoming for a much older guy than lived and worked at the batting cages I used to frequent. I was on my belly and he had me mounted from behind straddling me. He had just pumped his load in me and was just letting it soak with his cock still in my ass. Almost right away I started feeling a cramping, distended feeling so I kinda freaked a little and asked what he was doing to me. He replied that he just “pissed in a little piggy”. I struggled out from under him and ran his bathroom, sat down, and pushed out a huge amount of cum and piss. That was the first time I had experience piss in my ass. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

This weekend i was with my older daddy friend. I was on his bench in the garage and as he blew his load after 30 minutes of pumping he stopped moving I felt him go deep and stopped moving for a minute then I felt a warm feeling. He said your my piss stut. Then started to pump me.more and I felt the hot piss splattered on my leggs as he pumped.. it was so fucking hot!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4