Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first time a guy pissed up my ass was in a gay sauna after I walked out of the darkroom having just taken a random load. He pulled me into a cubicle started fucking me and asked if he could piss in me. I said fuck yeah, though while sad about the load that wasn't going to stay in me, it was just one. The feeling was so nasty and hot given you know what it is. Otherwise it very much reminds me of douching 😉

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I just had three tops bareback piss fuck my butthole, pissing and eventually cumming inside my ass.  Yes, the cum probably washed out of my asshole, at least some of it, but it was fun, especially when they pulled out of my ass still pissing and put it in my mouth for a nice drink.

My dick was as hard as a rock the whole time, and I pissed in time with the tops.  Very fun.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 7:03 PM, cumslut23 said:

The first time a guy pissed up my ass was in a gay sauna after I walked out of the darkroom having just taken a random load. He pulled me into a cubicle started fucking me and asked if he could piss in me. I said fuck yeah, though while sad about the load that wasn't going to stay in me, it was just one. The feeling was so nasty and hot given you know what it is. Otherwise it very much reminds me of douching 😉

Now I'm wondering whether that was me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2013 at 9:43 AM, Jimmy1212 said:

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

Best way to introduce ws to the play first time! I was on my back when the guy who just came in my ass didn't pull out shortly after and kept staring into my eyes. When I asked him if he was okay, he told me he was pissing in my filled-up ass. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

• 3 weeks later...

One of the guys I play with is so into this.. I've been pushing the issue after he blows a load not to pull out but to fill my guts with his piss. After convincing him one night as he was laying on me i told him dont pull out and fill me with piss. So he tried it and ass he filled me with his warm piss he moaned and started the thrust and got hard again.  He now loves it and as he fills me he would pull out to piss on my back also... I get him to drink a lot of water before we play.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

6 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

One of the guys I play with is so into this.. I've been pushing the issue after he blows a load not to pull out but to fill my guts with his piss. After convincing him one night as he was laying on me i told him dont pull out and fill me with piss. So he tried it and ass he filled me with his warm piss he moaned and started the thrust and got hard again.  He now loves it and as he fills me he would pull out to piss on my back also... I get him to drink a lot of water before we play.

Ever thought of drinking your own during a session? I do it with one particular top - who had never seen a bottom do it before he met me. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

I have a top who pisses in me after fucking me and eating my arse, usually its chem-piss, and when I am full and can't hold it in any longer, he drinks it out of my arse.   We are a great recycling team of sluts

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Maybe I wrote this here or to another post , so sorry for the duplication. I had a regular fuckbuddy two years ago. We regularly fucked for long hours from late night until morning. After we had slept some hours together both of us woke up with hardons. It’s needless to say he fucked me immediately (sometimes I was woken up with his cock in my ass) and unloaded his jizm into my hole. After that he used to not pull his dick out of my hole but noted that he had to unload his morning piss. But he was too lazy to go out to the bathroom. So he let his full golden shower in my ass. I miss that feeling so much. 
Anyway I love to piss into holes too. I have a video about an adventure where I pissed up a mate’s hole. Unfortunately, I can’t embed this here but who has Twitter, can check it. 
[think before following links] https://twitter.com/versakinky/status/1600940707824693249?s=46&t=3wyZ6GtE9wSbBtARK0tM-A

• Piggy 2

Although it’s been many years ago since I dated a piss pig sub, I still look back with fond memories of out time together. Our normal piss play was somewhat basic in the beginning. I started off with me soaking him with my piss. Than he became a drinker from the tap, usually after I loaded his ass with my cum; ass to mouth. One time I had been working outside in the heat and came in after finishing and drank a few beers. He begged me to fuck him while I was sweaty and dirty. I really needed to piss, but managed to drop a load in him. Quickly after I had cum, my piss began to flow. I didn’t give him any warning, I just emptied my bladder inside him. We were both very excited by the whole experience; It was an amazing experience. That began a typical routine of fucking and pissing inside him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 5/6/2023 at 12:57 PM, Olderkinkybiguy said:

Although it’s been many years ago since I dated a piss pig sub, I still look back with fond memories of out time together. Our normal piss play was somewhat basic in the beginning. I started off with me soaking him with my piss. Than he became a drinker from the tap, usually after I loaded his ass with my cum; ass to mouth. One time I had been working outside in the heat and came in after finishing and drank a few beers. He begged me to fuck him while I was sweaty and dirty. I really needed to piss, but managed to drop a load in him. Quickly after I had cum, my piss began to flow. I didn’t give him any warning, I just emptied my bladder inside him. We were both very excited by the whole experience; It was an amazing experience. That began a typical routine of fucking and pissing inside him. 

As a bottom that is hot as hell!!!!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1