Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Getting piss fucked is totally hot. I love it when a guy is filling my guts with his hot piss. I can feel the warmth and pressure inside me and know what he is doing in me. It is even better if he has been parTying. If he has been partying, the chem will be in his piss and my guts will absorb it and I'll get buzzed too. Just so you know, if a guy who has been partying pisses in you, not only will you get high, but it will show up in a drug test if your employer does random testing.

• Upvote 10

Awesome thread! Finally got my boyfriend to piss in me after months of asking. He always claimed that it was too tight to pee, but I persisted. We fucked and he blew his load, I made him stay in me until he was semi hard and then he emptied his bladder filling me up. It was amazing and the best part besides the feeling was that he was able to just use me and then roll off and go back to sleep. no getting out of bed to take a piss.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

I had a fb who first wanted me to piss on him. I loved kissing him with the taste of my piss on hs mouth. Then he'd fuck me and unload. We'd goto the shwer where he work his semi-hard cock in my ass and fill me up with hs piss. Makes me hard just remembering it.

• Upvote 1

Very Hot!!! I fucking love it when a top is balls deep inside my ass and without telling me starts filling my guts with piss. It's especially hot when in a sling or bent over outside or backed up to a glory hole, but fuck, I'll take it anywhere I can get it. I'd love to find a group of twisted tops who'd be interested in gang fucking me and flooding my ass. Would be hot to be taking piss up the ass while drinking from the tap. I'd love to hear from tops who are into this!!!

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pozpig46

Sounds hot would like to try it with a willing top that can fuck me then fill my ass with his warm nectar

I had a guy piss up my ass years ago and would love it again, but it's not the easiest of subjects to raise when looking for a cock and a fuck!

Anyone into fucking and pissing who lives in the Palm Springs area and wants to do me? My ass doesn't care what your stats are, just aas long

as you have a long enough cock to stuff up my ass...at least 6" please.