Sqwert

Piss up the ass

374 posts in this topic

Never had a top piss in my hole, been dying to try it with a hot top -- drank piss before and loved it but cant wait to feel it fill me up!

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 9:09 AM, PissPigBrooklyn said:

Totally envious of those who can hold the piss in all  night! I manage about a half hour at best. I would also love to have my mouth on these guys' assholes when they wake up in the morning!

Would love to drink a dirty morning load of piss out of a guys ass.

Hmmmm.  Love a good piss fuck. Especially when I get to push the piss into a glass and drink it....

God I love it! The feeling of a cock pissing, the warmth, then so hot when he starts fucking right after, splashing it around! Have a married friend who does this to me often! It is so so hot!

Love giving and taking piss in the ass. A fucking hot and intimate activity.

I love having a big load of piss in my hole. And it feels great to piss into a warm hole and then fuck it in there. Damn! 

Love it when a guys pisses in my tight hairy ass.  About a year ago I hooked up with a guy in Palm Springs and he pissed like a crazy.  I am surprised he didn't bust my colon the way he pissed.  It was like a horse was pissing in me.  Still get hard every time I think about it.  Fuck I want Cum and Piss.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

Edited by fucknfeedme

Love getting piss loads and then getting fucked full of piss! Feels amazing 

I have frequently done it to girls, but never to a man. I'm mostly a bottom with men, and very  much a dominant top with women.

The last time, I was partying with a young craigslist girl we did some lines of e, and then I stealth fucked another  100mg of MDMA into her asshole on the end of my cock. Once she was rushing on that, I took off the condom and emptied my bladder into her and then held her in my arms with my cock still in her, and fingered her clit and cunt to repeated orgasms. The way she clamped down on my cock each time got me hard again, and I dumped a load of cum in there too. My chemmed up piss got her even higher, so high she started shivering which was like magic on my cock. Once her rush was over, we spent the next few hours doing the piggiest things, including going on craigslist and having a random black guy come over and fuck her. all the while with my piss in her.

It's good to be daddy to a dirty little girl

Got piss fucked for the first time by a pig fuck buddy of mine earlier this week (it was my birthday) - luved it...I am now a real fan!!! It was followed by me then drinking from the tap and getting a piss shower all over my back. Piss pig in training...oink, oink!!

I have been tied down and had chem piss in my hole plugged and left to marinate for a half hour or so  I LOVE IT 

Never experienced it... Yet..... BTW I don't do drugs, if someone does, and they piss up you, do the drugs go into your system?

4 hours ago, Ocelot2000 said:

Never experienced it... Yet..... BTW I don't do drugs, if someone does, and they piss up you, do the drugs go into your system?

yes... "chem Piss"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 2014Anthony
      Vers/btm bday guy and my hot Latin bud, hosting hot Atlanta raw tops vers/tops tonight for uninhibited raw fucking, sucking, rimming, and deep breeding. Playing load collector tonight. Hit me back for location details. Recent pics avail would appreciate you have as well. Thanks guys. 
    • By Detchiller
      On vacation in Houston, within the course of a little over 24 hours, here's how it has played out. Got to Houston in the evening, already dark. Driving in the downtown area, there are plenty of homeless guys willing to hang out with you. I gave a ride to a suspiciously skinny black guy. He asked what I like to do and I said I was looking to give some head, asked if he was interested, he said sure, leaned his seat back and pulled down his pants. His hairy unshaved crotch had the delicious aroma of sweaty balls thanks to the humidity of the city and I feasted on his 8" cut dick (not too thick) and licked his sweaty balls till he eventually came in my mouth. He was delicious. We parted ways and I drove around and found another guy, a little more solid build. Gave him a ride and asked if he was interested in giving me the dick. He said yes and I asked where he wanted to put it, he said my mouth or ass. I asked if he would put it in my ass. We got to a private safe location and I got to sucking on his dick. Thick and sweaty and about 8 1/2 uc and musty, I cleaned it and his nuts good. But he didn't let me suck it much, just to get it hard. He turned me around, pulled my warm ups down, spit on his hand and fingered my hole hard. Got 2 then 3 fingers in, jammed them deep and pulled them out and put more spit on his dick, spread my cheeks and pushed his dick in slowly but steadily till it was balls deep. Started building up a steady pace. It wasn't enough lube I could tell because I could feel my anus pulling out and back as he pulled his dick out only to push it back in. He spit some more which helped and continued pushing harder and faster till he said here you go bitch, putting my cum up in your hole, take it. He pushed in balls deep and I could feel the spurts unloading deep in my hole. He slowly pulled out, stepped aside and started taking a leak. Called me over and said you see this dick? It's gonna go up in your ass whenever I want. He stopped pissing and still hard, pushed it back in my hole. He laughed and I asked why and he said he pissed a little in my asshole. I just grinned in a fuck craze. He pulled out and made me suck his dick clean, thanked me and then walked off.
      Later that night I'm on growlr and see a black guy I played with once. Super chub and a hell of a top. He had blown me off many times after I had to cancel a year or so back. I was hoping he was horny and desperate enough to put any attitude aside. Bingo. He invited me over and we fucked like pigs for about 4 hours. He was a chub but damn if he had the stamina of an Olympic athlete and I matched him stroke for stroke, position after position. Finally, he couldn't hold out anymore and I massaged him into cumming deep in my ass. I felt pretty victorious. He didn't want to cum just yet but couldn't hold out with my magic ass and wonder hole lol.
      Today, since I still hadn't come in about a week, I found a nice thick black bottom in the galleria area to fuck. Good hole, fat not flabby ass, I eventually gave him a huge load I had been holding in. Then he got in the tub and I proceeded to drench his mouth then body with my piss. I messaged him later to ask how much had come out, he said none, he was holding it in for the next guy. Good piggy. I spent the next couple of hours shopping around looking for nothing in particular. Had lunch and I was ready for the next adventure.
      So I desperately needed to get a workout in and went to see about a daypass at a nearby gym (which will remain nameless to protect the guilty, lol). Fuck, they wanted $30 just for the day, which is about what my regular gym charges for a month! But it's in an affluent area, whatever. I said thanks but no thanks and as I was leaving, hot Hispanic trainer walks in and totally keeps his eyes glued on me. I flirt and leave. In my car, I get to their website and apply for a tour and free day pass so I can work out. Less than 30 minutes later I get a call from the gym to set up a tour. The guy on e other end of the line says we're you the guy that just walked out, and I said yes. He said it would be no problem giving me a free day pass if I wanted to come in. I was back there dressed and ready to workout in less than 30 minutes. He met me at the entrance, I signed a few things and we began the tour. After seeing the weights area, he showed me the locker room which was pretty empty. He had been pretty touchy feels and finally he brought me into a bathroom booth where he gave me massive suction power deep threat head. He then tells me he wants me to cum in his ass, pulls his shorts down and backs onto my rock hard dick that slides all too easily into his hole. It does need a little more spit but yeah, I gave him the next load while he jacked off. He said if I need anything, I had his card and he couldn't get me in tonight or tomorrow if I wanted to workout again. Chest day! Supposed to get fucked by another thick dick hottie but I need to nap first then clean. We'll see if it happens. This is definitely NOT my usual Houston experience, but I'll take it!
    • By a6uldeve84u

PART 1

My parents just left me—their little Jason—in my fully furnished studio apartment.  I was now positively on my own.  They drove me up to Chicago to attend university—class of 1990.  I have three weeks before classes start, and I’m going to explore the city.  I already know where I’m going tonight.  It’s been on my mind for months ever since I heard about the place.  But, now, I have some shopping to do to get ready.

A whirlwind shopping spree found me back at my place by 5:00 and my modifications finished by 5:30.  (I had to get used to a new time zone.)  I looked at my new shower addition and couldn’t wait to try it since I had never used one before.  I got the hang of it quick enough.  I took my time so that I could be sure that I would be absolutely thoroughly cleaned out in anticipation of tonight’s fun or what I hoped would be fun.  I had already decided I was a good prospect to find another guy tonight to have sex with, and I didn’t want anything to go wrong.

Eight o’clock found me champing at the bit.  I was running crystal clear water out of my ass.  I took a quick shower making sure not to put on any deodorant.  I looked at myself in the full length mirror on my bathroom door and liked what I saw.  I was as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs all going at full speed.  I almost decided not to go but chastised myself for being a chicken.  This is what I had dreamed about for so long.

I looked once more at myself and took inventory:  19 years old; manly baritone voice; 6 feet tall; naturally tan body; 175 pounds of running and swimming muscles; brown eyes; brown hair covering my arms, legs, head, and crotch triangle; size 11 ½ feet; long slender fingers attached to big hands; and cut thick 8 inch cock hanging in front of naturally hairless sac containing 2 large hen egg-sized balls.  I was nervous that I might be not up to par for the men where I was going.  But, then, if I didn’t go, I wouldn’t know if I were or were not.  I hurried from the bathroom, slipped on an old Bike white jockstrap, a pair of shorts, t-shirt, and sandals.  I stuffed my money, ID, and CTA pass in my front pocket, picked up my gym bag with the lock and goods, and grabbing my keys went out the door.

The clerk at the counter smiled a lot; his name was Cy he told me.  I told him I was Jason.  He gave me a wink and told me to come to him if I needed anything at all because he would be there all night.  He was hot.  He talked me into getting a room, actually what he called a double, telling me it was his treat since I had not brought enough money.  I found my room after making a quick stop at a commode, stripped putting all my clothes and sandals in my gym bag locking it, made sure my lube was on the bed after applying some to my ass, tossed my towel over my shoulder, strapped on my door key, and left my room wearing only my trusty white Bike jockstrap and a smile.

I wandered around the huge bath house going upstairs and in the basement.  I went in the steam room finding several men engaged in sucking.  I watched for a long time.  My mind was racing at what I saw as an almost open invitation to having sex in public areas . . . and no one cared.  This is what I had heard about the place and what had kept me in a subdued yet excited state for the last several months.  I knew once I had decided where I was going to university I would have to visit this place.  I had at last arrived.

When I left the steam room, I again wandered over the three levels noting what must be protocol.  I stood back and watched other men who also were wandering the narrow halls.  What I suspected was true or at least I hoped so.  I put my theory to the test returning to a room on the second floor where a hot looking man had been.  He was still in his room with the door opened wide.  I stood across the hall from his door and watched the man as he slowly rubbed his towel-covered cock.  After a couple of minutes, he lifted the towel up allowing his cock freedom to rise upwards.  I looked to my left and right and entered his room shutting the door behind me.

He stood up as I crossed the room to him.  I knelt quickly on the floor using my towel for comfort.  I was breathing heavily and my hands shook.  My mouth was dry but I opened it.  I took his cock in my hand guiding it into my mouth where I tasted my very first cock.  I began slowly moving up and down on the shaft as my mouth awakened providing saliva to make the move easier.  I carefully began sucking my first cock.  There would be many more I hoped.

This stranger put his hands on either side of my head and held me still as he began to piston in and out of my mouth.  I began quietly to moan at his taste as my head began to swim in blissfulness.  My eyes fluttered briefly until I recomposed myself.  He fucked my mouth easily for many minutes as I drooled in anticipation.  I heard him begin to moan and looked up at him seeing his head tilted backward.  His hands tightened on my head; I braced myself for what I knew was going to happen. 

Several more minutes passed as he continued to moan and increase the tempo of his fucking my mouth.  Then, with a growl, I felt his cock fill and hit the back of my mouth.  Seconds passed; I felt a flexing of his cock as the first load of his cum shot into my mouth.  I gagged like the beginner I was but kept my mouth closed mostly learning to swallow each salvo of his nectar.  Rank amateur and I’m sure he knew it, but he said nothing.  My cock was straining in my jock.

PART 2

I was ecstatic when I left his room and felt as if I were flying!  My heart was racing at what I had done.  I was giddy but tried to contain my wild enthusiasm as I began walking back to my room.  I decided to hit up the basement before the first floor where my room was.  My pace was unhurried and garnered several long looks and smiles, a couple of pats on my bare ass, and one distinctive grope of my bulging jock. 

As I rounded the last corner in the basement, I noticed a door open that I thought had been previously closed.  Inside was a young guy who couldn’t have been much older than me.  He was naked standing by his bed and stroking a cock that looked to be very similar to the one I had just sucked.  I stopped directly in front of his door.  Without hesitating, he beckoned me in; I went closing the door.

I went to the floor and began working on his cock which was indeed very similar to the first one I had just sucked.  The difference was this young guy was a lot more hurried and soon I could tell he was looking for a fast cum shot.  Well less than 5 minutes, I heard him groaning as he pummelled my mouth blasting out his load which I swallowed.  He hurried me out of his room.  Oh.

My feet took me up the stairs where I wandered the round-about hall on the first floor.  The room next to mine had an older man—read probably in his fifties—in it.  He had grey hair, very thin but with muscles, no body hair to speak of, and was propped up against the wall as his uncut cock lay across his thigh.  I unlocked my door and stepped over to look at him once more.  He motioned me to come into his room.  I closed my door and joined him.

As I stepped away from his door, I began to kneel once more, but he pulled me back up on my feet.  We stood looking eye to eye.  He put his arms around my waist, and I put mine around his shoulders.  He leaned in and kissed me which took me off guard.  I backed my head away for a brief moment and then relented.  We kissed several minutes before separating.  I knelt down taking his uncut cock into my mouth.

He had a very different taste and texture than my first two cocks I had sucked.  I soon found that I could slip my tongue beneath his foreskin and had a lot of fun swirling my tongue first one way and then the other.  My host sighed quietly and emitted gentle moans.  I looked up and saw his face with his eyes closed swaying as if there were a gentle breeze.  I sucked on the entire shaft learning my trade and trying different tricks to taste more of this new cock and to be sure that the man to whom it was attached was enjoying himself.

We continued for some time.  My knees began to hurt, my legs began to cramp, and my mouth began to ache.  Somehow, I persevered until without warning a guttural moan crept out of his closed mouth just as a huge glob of cum hit the back of my throat.  I was startled and choked at the same time.  His cum landed in my mouth as if it were a military barrage.  Each salvo landed in a different spot.  I felt a backlog of the sticky fluid building in my mouth until I thought it would burst out and spew everywhere.  Fortunately, just as I was running out of room the bombardment began to abate; I began swallowing faster.  I felt his body shiver and let his spent cock slowly slip from my mouth.

My host helped me to my feet and once more hugged me.  We kissed some more.  He told me I tasted good.  I had a momentary dull brain before I realized about what he was talking.  I laughed and told him he was the one that tasted good.  He had a very pleasant smile.  I had an epiphany as I stood there with him.

I realized that I had now sucked three men and swallowed their cum loads.  I was not nervous or anxious any more about my being accepted.  I knew I was attractive enough and had what it would take to find plenty of men at this bath house to sate my repressed sexual appetite.  My mind began to race as I thought about starting a journal and keeping track of my sexual trysts.  Abruptly, I returned to my reality of being held by this nice older man.  Indeed, all three of my conquests were superb in their own right.  Any hint of ageism fell away.  I resolved that it was about sex and me getting a lot of it to make up for “lost” time.  I had no time for age numbers.
    • By gaysinner
      Who can I look forward to seeing in Palm Springs this July for Wet & Hot?
    • By Ozpig
      as a total bottom cum and cockpig I love nothing better than a top or group of tops breeding me till their heart is content then finish me off by pissing all over me. I once had five tops fuck me senseless then put me in the shower and all of them pissed all over me - it was fucking hot and I love it.

Other #BBBH Sites…