Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Bucket list:  get pissed in after being a cumdump;  preferably Chem piss; after cocksucking add piss to cum;  take a golden shower trying to catch as much as possible;  get PA, nip piercings, and pierced ladder under cock.

Lucky enough to have gotten pissed all over, and piss fucked this past weekend by a married guy I see.  Loved it so much! Soaked me, fucked me, pissed inside me, then filled me with cum!  That was in the afternoon :)  

Then, another top who couldn't make it earlier at the same time came over after 7pm, and pissed all over me, then stuck the tip in and pissed as he wanted to use a condom. Oh well! I still got some piss in me :) He then slid on a condom and fucked me for quite awhile! I was a sloppy mess! Felt so so hot! As he was about to cum, I asked him to cum on my ass. He pulled the condom off, and asked if I wanted it on or in! In!  He stuck just the tip in and came just inside me :)  I came so hard laying on my back that I shot my cum all the way up into my own face and behind me! 

• Upvote 3

Never really been a huge fan or watersports - I had only tried it with my second bf several years ago when he asked me to piss on him. He knew I had never done it before and convinced me to do it. After I'm done, he asked me what my thoughts were and I told him: it didn't bother me but at the same time I wasn't sure I would like being on the receiving end of it. So every now and then I'd piss on him but that was the end of it after he and I parted ways. I never thought about watersports again until recently.

About 2 months ago I met this guy on BBRTS. He was visiting from out of town and came over on a Saturday night. A friend of mine was supposed to join us for a 3way but couldn't make it so it' was just my guest out of town and I. We partied, from smoking meth to doing some G. He fucked me all night and gave me several loads. At one point, after the 4th or 5th load, he stayed inside me. Then  I started feeling pressure. I let out a "What the fuck!" before I realized what he was doing. I was not happy and I let him know that, but there was something about using me as an urinal for cum and piss dump  that felt nasty but intimate and erotic. I felt like a proud, new pig in the making and I was loving it. I was just a tad disappointed that he had just washed away the 4 or 5 loads he'd planted earlier. But he didn't pull out - he stayed inside me until I could no longer hold it. Just before I got up I started feeling like I was flying. "Are you high yet?" he asked me. 

He and I continued fucking and partying well into the morning and part of the afternoon. And guess what? He pissed in me again that afternoon.

I have a newfound respect for watersports, though I'll admit I'm not sure I would like it any other way. Give it to me while buried balls deep in me and with a nice concentration of chems. But next time let me know before you do it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 11/5/2017 at 5:45 AM, Read1 said:

Leather,

I guess when you're fucking him, you just turn your tap on and fill his cunt. A great feeling had!

Yeah Read. Did it last night in the Eagle. Half way through the fuck turned on the golden fountain. Lovely fucking a piss filled hole. 

• Upvote 3

I've responded to this earlier and in other places... getting piss up the ass is definitely one of my kinks.

My inhibitions have dropped away over time and I am pretty much a slut when it comes to being a bottom hole. The first time I ever got pissed in it was stealth, but I felt it for sure and reacted in a startled way. But the top who was doing it was a trusted FB with a gently dom nature. He knew me so well, it was if it wasn't really stealth at all. He always had me lying on my stomach and generally blindfolded to assert his control, but he never hurt me or violated my trust (though he often pushed the envelope). He had just bred me, as he often did, and was lying on me kind of wrapping his body around mine underneath his... intimately pinned. I felt his cock twitching and started to get a full feeling, but when I got started and reacted, he was ready and just let his full weight blanket me and whispered in my ear how much he loved my pussy and how good he felt, telling me it was ike a long orgasm. He knew me well, I immediately lost any resistance and got turned on.  Afterward he plugged me before leaving and I had his piss in me several hours. He texted me later explaining I was now a piss slut and my piss would smell like his. It did, and I was and have been since. 

For me, being pissed in is very much like being bred with seed, it marks me and kinda alters me some with the tops essence. I know, sounds fanciful, but anytime I get cum or piss, i hold it in because I want to absorb it as much as possible to make what that top put in me a part of me. It's magical to me lol.

I've been stealth pissed a 2x at a ABS i go to, not sure who the person is, but pretty sure it was the same guy twice.  His cock was long enough and he had enough control to where he was able to piss beyond the second sphincter. I think i know who it was, because he'd go deep and pause. Each time though I didn't realize till i got home and had the urge to release, beyond what a hole full of cum causes. Same feel as when you have trapped water that lets down... but the distinct oder of piss gives it away. Each time I have regretted not holding it in, but I discover what it is after the fact and love the guy for doing it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

I've responded to this earlier and in other places... getting piss up the ass is definitely one of my kinks.

My inhibitions have dropped away over time and I am pretty much a slut when it comes to being a bottom hole. The first time I ever got pissed in it was stealth, but I felt it for sure and reacted in a startled way. But the top who was doing it was a trusted FB with a gently dom nature. He knew me so well, it was if it wasn't really stealth at all. He always had me lying on my stomach and generally blindfolded to assert his control, but he never hurt me or violated my trust (though he often pushed the envelope). He had just bred me, as he often did, and was lying on me kind of wrapping his body around mine underneath his... intimately pinned. I felt his cock twitching and started to get a full feeling, but when I got started and reacted, he was ready and just let his full weight blanket me and whispered in my ear how much he loved my pussy and how good he felt, telling me it was ike a long orgasm. He knew me well, I immediately lost any resistance and got turned on.  Afterward he plugged me before leaving and I had his piss in me several hours. He texted me later explaining I was now a piss slut and my piss would smell like his. It did, and I was and have been since. 

For me, being pissed in is very much like being bred with seed, it marks me and kinda alters me some with the tops essence. I know, sounds fanciful, but anytime I get cum or piss, i hold it in because I want to absorb it as much as possible to make what that top put in me a part of me. It's magical to me lol.

I've been stealth pissed a 2x at a ABS i go to, not sure who the person is, but pretty sure it was the same guy twice.  His cock was long enough and he had enough control to where he was able to piss beyond the second sphincter. I think i know who it was, because he'd go deep and pause. Each time though I didn't realize till i got home and had the urge to release, beyond what a hole full of cum causes. Same feel as when you have trapped water that lets down... but the distinct oder of piss gives it away. Each time I have regretted not holding it in, but I discover what it is after the fact and love the guy for doing it.

You are one lucky guy to have this happen in an ABS. 

Last Sunday afternoon me (I'm mostly versatile) and a top guy met a sub guy in a hotel room. The sub took everything we did to him without saying a word, we fisted him hard, pushed enormous objects into his ass and sounded him. We were drinking beer among other things, the top guy drunk non-stop and was well buzzed and every time he wanted to piss he just stuck his cock in the sub guys ass and pissed up his ass. Me being a guy who loves sleaze and filthy things, each time I couldn't resist putting my mouth to the sub's asshole and drinking the top's piss as it dribbled back out.

• Upvote 4

Last Sunday afternoon me (I'm mostly versatile) and a top guy met a sub guy in a hotel room. The sub took everything we did to him without saying a word, we fisted him hard, pushed enormous objects into his ass and sounded him. We were drinking beer among other things, the top guy drunk non-stop and was well buzzed and every time he wanted to piss he just stuck his cock in the sub guys ass and pissed up his ass. Me being a guy who loves sleaze and filthy things, each time I couldn't resist putting my mouth to the sub's asshole and drinking the top's piss as it dribbled back out.

that is so fuckin HOT!!!  i love being treated like that!   piss up my hole or down my throat.... suck piss and cum out of my sleazy fuckhole and feed it back to me!   OINK

Guest hole4bbuse

Always appreciate a  dominant top who can drop her s cum load and finish with a piss fuck. If the top can deliver a chempiss load all the better oink ... that can make a bottoms day! 

If you live in or are passing through Philadelphia area happy to take your piss load deep and will enjoy. Give me a shout. 

IMG_8257.JPG