Sqwert

Piss up the ass

hell yes!  if the bottom is super sleazy he will get my piss ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest PigTonight
1 hour ago, Chargedup said:

hell yes!  if the bottom is super sleazy he will get my piss ! 

super sleazy bottom here :@

Very Hot when guys piss in my ass and shooting their load up inside of me  .... It is also a huge turn on to be on my knees or crotched on the ground as a guy pisses all over you and all over your belly and your cock and balls .... looking up at him as he pees all over you and as you feel the magical warmth of his piss is such a turn on and gets me rock hard 

Edited by drscorpio
Backroom content removed
  • Upvote 1

We have our piss buddy coming over tomorrow.  He loves it up his ass and drinking from the tap (as do my partner and I). Piss all around. Gonna be a fun evening...

• Upvote 2

I want my husband to piss in me so bad, but once he shoots his load, it's over with. I'm glad to get his HIV/UD load every time, but would love his piss up me too. 

On 4/14/2013 at 2:18 PM, tallslenderguy said:

The first time a guy ever pissed in me I wasn't expecting it. We'd set up an anonymous breed and go where he came in and found me naked and ass up ready for his cock and load. This particular guy liked for me to pretend to be drugged/asleep. I knew he had cum from his sigh and spasming cock buried deep in my hole. I expected he'd get up and leave, but he just stayed there. After a bit I could feel his cock kind of twitching and then I started to feel kinda warm and full and realized what he was doing. At first I was startled, but just as instantly got totally turned on by it. He pissed for sometime, and not just little spurts, this guy had some pressure and I could feel it going in. After he was done, he pulled out without spilling a drop (he was deep when pissing), dressed and left. I held it for quite awhile, but when I let it out there was easily more than a liter. Something else that is really hot is my piss took on his scent when I pissed later. The piss goes into the colon where fluids are absorbed. it is so fucking hot, wish I could find more guys who can do this.

I love to flood my boy's hole with my hot morning piss after I fuck him. once I have him full and I pull out I place the inflatable but plug in his hole and pump it up. then make him stay face down until it is all absorbed into his body.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

On 8/2/2017 at 2:37 PM, Chargedup said:

then i shall be drinking lots of water for your ass boy ?

You can share that piss with me too!

• Upvote 1

Love taking piss up my kunt.  I got into this a few years back when, after reading about it somewhere, I asked a fuckbuddy if he'd be interested in pissing into me after he was done breeding me.  He was excited as it was something that he also wanted to do but had not previously had the opportunity.  I was on all 4's for the fucking (one of my favorite positions).  After he came, we both agreed that I would hold still as the need to piss built up in him.  After a moment or two, I could feel the faintest of trickles.  I kept absolutely still as to not causing him to cut off the stream.  Within a short bit, the trickle grew into a full stream and he sighed with the relief of pissing.  When he was done, he pulled out, and I relished the thought of his toxic piss filling my guts.  I asked if he would plug me, which he did. 

Love this scene a lot.  The only problem is finding guys who are into it and can do it.

• Like 2

love piss play! i will down a gallon of water over the course of the day at work just to come home and fill up a bottle or two to drink and recycle.

feel free to hit me up on kik to chat: hornypolerider37

I can generally tell when a top is cumming in me because his cock gets thicker, his breathing increases, he tenses up, etc; however, I usually cannot feel him actually cumming in me.    That is not the case when my top pisses in me.   I can always feel the warm of his piss filling me up.   I get off when he empties his full bladder in me.    I feel full, as a bottom pig slut should.   It is an added benefit when it is chem piss filling my fuck-hole - I get all the pleasure of drugs but none of the guilt associated with using them.   (Complex, fucked-up thinking that is a carry-over from being in recovery).

On 8/28/2017 at 8:56 AM, babyeddie71 said:

I love to flood my boy's hole with my hot morning piss after I fuck him. once I have him full and I pull out I place the inflatable but plug in his hole and pump it up. then make him stay face down until it is all absorbed into his body.

I wish I had a Daddy that would do this to me...so jealous of your boy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By SubFFboy
      Hey Portland!
      First time visitor arriving in PDX on Saturday. Would be keen to find out about any groups/sessions happening this weekend, particularly if they feature slam-capable admins who like eager little subs that enjoy kinky play. I always pay my share too.

My hole takes cock, fists, feet, toys, piss and cum and sometimes more than one at a time. I'm a show-off, which means I'm cam-friendly too. Love to play 1:1 or in a group. My hard limits are kids and animals, but everything else is up for discussion.

Feel free to PM me for more info.  I'm also on BBRT and you can check out some of my videos on Grand Slammerz. Same username on both sites as here.
    • By TexRanchKing
      PART 1
      URLastDaddy: You must be willing to submit to me in every way. Is that understood?
      MintBoy: Yes, sir.
      URLastDaddy: I’m not fucking around here. I’m going to push you and what I have in mind for your delicious ass is fucked up, boy.
      MintBoy: What do you have in mind, sir?
      URLastDaddy: That’s not for a little faggot boy like you to know or even ask. Are you in or not?
      Jason thought about it for a minute. He wanted a daddy, someone to take him in and to make him the sub that he knew he was, but his guy seemed intense. Deep down, though, Jason knew that he wanted intense. He wanted to be told what to do. He wanted to be degraded and to be called a little faggot boy so long as he was making his daddy happy. He had been alone for to long and living alone in the city was started to take a toll on him.
      MintBoy: I’m in, daddy.
      URLastDaddy: Good boy.
      URLastDaddy gave him his address and Jason cleaned out his ass before heading out. When Jason got to the guy’s apartment, he saw that it was actually a townhouse in one of the luxury complexes near downtown. He walked up to the door and knocked. A big man, probably 6’2”, with a silver speckled goatee, huge arms, and pecs, and only the slightest signs of a beer belly answered the door wearing leather pants, boots, and nothing else. Jason also noticed that his nipples were pierced, something he had always wanted to be done but had never made the time to do. Without saying a word, the man grabbed Jason’s shirt and pulled him inside. As soon as the door was shut, he pulled Jason down onto his knees.
      “It’s about fucking time that you got here! Open your fucking mouth, boy. I need to piss.” Jason had never messed with watersports but tried his best not to hesitate. He settled himself on his knees and opened his mouth as the man quickly undid the zipper to his leather pants and pulled out a thick 8” cock. The man moved too fast for Jason to notice too much, but he could have sworn that he saw some cum dripping out of the guy’s cock already. He thought it was odd, but at the same time kinda hot. He took the dick in his mouth and waited for the man to piss down his throat. What happened first, however, was the man letting out a deep growl that almost sounded painful, “fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk.” The guy's stream began to flow and what little didn’t get deposited directly down his throat began to fill his mouth. Jason tried his best to not lose any but the man wasn’t going slow at all, and there was only so much that he could swallow at a time. A few tiny drops leaked from his mouth and landed on his shirt, when he looked up though, the man didn’t seem to notice. In fact, the man seemed to be wincing as he filled Jason’s throat and mouth with his hot piss. The stream suddenly began to let up and he swallowed what was left dripping from the man’s cock. Before he took the huge rod out of his mouth, he did notice that the last few drops that he swallowed didn’t necessarily taste like piss, not cum either. It tasted more milky than anything else.
      “That’s a good fucking boy. Stand up and follow me.” The man said as he zipped up the fly to his leather pants and walked towards his bedroom.
      As soon as the door was closed behind him, the man grabbed him and pulled him into a deep kiss. The man’s tongue explored every corner of his mouth. “Fuck, boy. I can still taste my nasty piss in your fucking mouth.” The man pulled Jason closer into him, and Jason could feel his thick cock pressed into his stomach through both of their clothing. “Spit in my mouth, faggot.” Without hesitating, Jason spit in the guy's mouth and the man writhed in pleasure and swished it around his own mouth before swallowing it. “Mmm. Boy spit turns me on. Now play with my nipples and pits, boy.” Jason immediately went down and started to play with the man’s nipple rings with his tongue and mouth. The man seemed to like when Jason sucked on his nipples but even more when he pulled on his rings a little with his teeth. The man would moan and encourage him to “keep sucking on daddy’s titty” when he pulled on them and messaged his other pec with his hand. He continued to suck his nipples for a while more before he moved to his pits and made long, sweeping movements with his tongue across the dense thicket of fur that was there. He normally wasn’t into pits himself, but something about how dominant this guy was was making Jason’s cock rock hard.
      Suddenly, the guy pulled Jason up, went over to his bed and sat down. “It’s probably already too late for you, but I’m going to give you one last chance to back out. Once these boots come off, there’s no turning back. Are you sure you want this? You want me to own you, boy?” Without answering him, Jason slowly got onto his knees, crawled over and with one long motion, licked one of his boots from the tip all the way to the top. After it was over he couldn’t recall what had come over himself, but, at the same time, he was proud that he did something to prove to this man, his daddy, that he was all in.
      “Yes, daddy. Please make me your boy.”
      “Perfect words for this night, boy. Now, pull these boots and pants off.” To his wonder, both the boots and the pants came off way more easily that he would have expected leather to. As he pulled the pants down, and the man’s thick cock bounced out and landed on the bed below. “See that big cock there, boy?”
      “Yes, daddy.”
      “No. Really look at it, you probably didn’t get the greatest chance to study it earlier, but take your time and tell me what you see.” Jason was confused but did as instructed. He picked up his daddy’s thick cock and looked at it. It was, in his opinion, the nicest looking cock he’d ever held; a long, veiny shaft, low hanging balls, and the tip bulged out prominently. Then, he noticed what he noticed earlier again; his dick was leaking, but it didn’t look like cum now, it had a strange yellowish hue. The man saw Jason’s eyes change as he landed on the liquid coming from his dick. “Now you see it, don’t you, boy?”
      “Are you talking about this cum type of stuff?”
      “That not cum or precum either, boy. That’s discharge. Your daddy seems to have picked up a bug from one of his fellow daddies. I’ve had this little fella before so I know which one he is too. What you’re holding there is a VERY gono infested cock, boy.” Jason’s instinct nearly made him drop the guy’s dick and run for the door, but to be honest, he was too in shock to move. “You probably got a good dose down your throat already when you took my piss in the doorway. Damn did that sting, too.” The man noticed that Jason seemed to be frozen, so he pulled him up and gave him a kiss, “and you’re going to take a lot more into you before the night’s over.”
      “B-B-But daddy… I don’t want gonorrhea.” A line he never thought he’d have to say in his life. “I’ve never had an STD before.”
      “Trust me, it’s going to hurt like a mother fucker, but daddy’s going to get this bug into you and then we’re both going to have some fun. When we’re ready, I’ll take care of you; I’ll take you to my doc, we’ll take some pills, and we’ll be all better.” Jason had heard about some superbug version of gono and was going to bring it up, but knew that it wouldn’t do any good; like he had said, he had already taken a big dose of the bug down his throat earlier and probably already had it. Might as well get some fun out of it. He hated that this guy had already lied to him, though.
      “What does it feel like, daddy?”
      “Honestly, it felt like I was pissing razor blades earlier.” The thought made Jason wince as much as he had remembered the man wincing earlier. “But after, knowing that we were both going to be sharing this bug, that I was going to be giving it to MY boy, boned me up so fucking hard.” The man hissed in pleasure at the memory and, somehow the thought that he was going to be sharing this bug with HIS daddy even boned Jason up.
      “Before we move on I have one more request and one question, daddy? If that’s alright.”
      “Normally I wouldn’t allow it, but I will this time. Go on.”
      “I don’t mind you calling me a fagot or even using me for your piss, but please,” Jason looked right into the man’s eyes, “don’t lie to me again. I need to be able to trust you, daddy.”
      “Fair enough. That was a shit thing for me to do. THIS time… I apologize.” The man said before planting another kiss on Jason’s lips. “And your question, boy?”
      “Will you take care of me, daddy? I’m sorry, it’s just that I’ve never had anyone in my entire life that’s given a shit about me and hearing you say it just-“ Jason’s words drifted off into unintelligible speech and he, for the first time of the night, couldn’t seem to look his daddy in the eyes. The man watched Jason and even though he was typically 100% a dom and wouldn’t give a shit about another guy like this he suddenly felt his own shame in what he had done earlier. Sure he was already sorry for tricking him, but now, he was ashamed of tricking his man that had come to him not just for a dom, but for a daddy. Most guys would just want him to fuck them for a while and leave, but this guy was different. This guy genuinely seemed to need him, not just his dick.
      “Hey, look at me.” Jason finally found himself able to look into his daddy’s eyes. “I’m always going to take care of my boy.” He leaned in and kissed Jason. “Now, let’s get this night back on track, huh?”
      “Right.”
      “Take off your clothes, boy.” Oddly enough, Jason hadn’t noticed that he was still completely clothed. In record time, he tore through his clothes and throw them all across the floor. The man had moved up entirely on the bed and, once Jason was fully undressed, and motioned for him to get closer. “Come up here and press that dick against mine.” Jason wasn’t nearly as big, 6” on a good day, so when he sat in between the man’s legs and pressed his cock against his, there was no comparison. When he squeezed them together, he noticed a bit of discharge seep out of the tip of his daddy’s cock. The man winced as his cock oozed. “Take that drip and smear it into your slit, boy.” Before he could think, Jason scooped the man’s discharge up and smeared it over his urethra before using it as lube between their two throbbing cocks.
      “Fuck, daddy. That stuff feels just like lube.”
      “Yeah? You like daddy’s discharge up in your piss slit?”
      “Yes, daddy. It feels so good rubbing your bug into me.” And, strangely enough to him, it did feel REALLY good. Like he said, it felt just like lube or like cum, even though he noticed that it had a more yellowish coloring to it than the pearliness of cum.
      “Fuck, boy. That’s fucking hot. Shit! Here comes some more. Dock your cock, boy!” The man said as he gritted his teeth through the pain of the discharge. Jason perched himself up and docked the tip of his cock against the man’s. Unfortunately, they were both cut so they couldn’t truly dock with their foreskin, but Jason still pressed his urethra against the man’s as a large glob of yellowish discharge spewed out and coated the entrance of his slit with the man’s gono bugs. Jason moaned and looked up to see that his daddy was moaning, even though the pain. “Fuck! That was fucking hot. Now clean my dick up and get it nice and ready for that ass, boy.”
      “Fuck yes, daddy.” Jason eagerly said as he went down and sucked the creamy discharge off of his daddy’s cock. He deep throated him until his nose was buried in the man’s pubes, getting the man’s cock as slobbery as possible. The man moaned as Jason bobbed up and down on his cock and hissed with the pain of his leaking discharge. Jason took the man’s cock to the back of his throat one last time before the man pulled him off and turned him around on his bed. Jason stuck his ass high in the air so his daddy could see his nice shaved hole.
      “Mmm. That’s a nice boy-pussy you’ve got there. Open your cheeks so that daddy can take a closer look.” Jason did as commanded and pulled his ass cheeks apart, opening up his puckered hole. The man dove in with his tongue and began to lick around Jason’s opening before plunging his tongue into his tight hole. Jason moaned as he was entered by the man’s tongue and had to force himself to not squirm too much and keep his ass in the air. The man began to tongue fuck him, jabbing into his asshole with his tongue and pulling it out in quick, little thrust. Jason didn’t want it to end, yet before he knew it the man had pulled his tongue out and walked himself on his knees so that his dick was pressed up against Jason’s ass.
      The man took his cock in his hand and began to smear his discharge-mixed precum over Jason’s asshole. Jason began to feel the man begin to poke and prod his tight, little pucker with the head of his cock. “Tell daddy you want this infected dick, boy.”
      “Please! Please give me that gono dick, daddy!” Jason said without hesitation. In one quick move, the man plunged his rock hard cock into Jason’s ass, all the way to the hilt. Jason nearly screamed from the explosion of pain and buried his face into the bed below.
      “Fuck, daddy! That hurt so bad.” Jason whined once he was able to catch his breath.
      “I know, boy. Daddy’s sorry. But daddy wants to make sure that his little bugs get as deep into your cunt as they can once he gives you his load.” The thought of having his new daddy’s load deep in his ass turned him on, and he forced himself to grin and bear the pain that was radiating from his ass like fire.
      “Mmm. Fuck me, daddy. Give me that dirty load.” The man began by pulling his dick almost all the way out and shoving it all the way back in, making Jason yelp by its unexpectedness more than any pain that he caused. He repeated that two more times before he began to truly fuck Jason’s ass. He fucked him slow at first, feeling and relishing the velvety channel of his new boy’s ass. He couldn’t wait to paint the walls of his rectum with his bug and to spread their bug around even more after that like he had planned. He couldn’t wait to knock this boy up with his bug. He hadn’t been much of a chaser before his friend, Mike, had given his this gono, but once the first signs of it showed up, he wasn’t as off-put as he had been the first time around and he thought about how hot it would be to share this experience with a sub. That was the first time when the thought of chasing the BIGGER bugs first popped into the man’s head. But, for now, he’d relish the one he had been gifted with.
      The boy’s ass was super tight, and the man knew that he wouldn’t last long. “Squeeze your asshole, boy. Daddy’s getting close to dumping his load in you.” Jason started to squeeze his sphincter around the man’s cock. The man moaned as his cock was gripped like a vice, bringing him closer still as he pumped Jason’s asshole with his thick cock. Jason was surprised that he was taking his daddy’s cock so well. It wasn’t extremely long, but it was still pretty thick. “I’m cumming, boy! Filling your ass with my gono seed! Fuck that burns, boy!” The man bellowed as he flooded Jason’s rectum with his infected jizz. The man hissed and moaned as the warm cum spewed from his cock. Jason felt the warmness of the man’s jizz fill him and loved the feeling of being marked, as truly being owned by his new daddy. Before the man collapsed on to of him, he pulled Jason’s head back by his hair and got close to his ear, “Your ass is mine now, boy. No one fucks it but me unless I tell you they can. Got it?”
      “Yes, daddy,” Jason replied without hesitation. Secretly he hoped his daddy never let anyone else fuck his tight little boy hole, regardless of how hot it would be. His daddy had marked him as his own.
      “Good. Now milk daddy’s cock. Make sure as many of those little bugs get in your tight little asshole as you can.” The man said. Jason began to rock back and forth on his daddy’s still hard cock, impaling himself over and over. The man hissed again as, undoubtedly, more cum and discharge was seeping from his daddy’s dick and coating his chute. “Fuck, that stings so good, boy. I can’t wait for you to start dripping like your daddy.”
      “I can’t wait for your bugs to take hold in me too, daddy.” And, oddly enough, Jason was excited and curious to share this (painful) bond with his daddy. He wasn’t looking forward to the pain, not at all, but this connection with his daddy. Jason had also heard about bug chasers and never understood why the hell someone would purposefully want to get sick like this… until now that is.
      “Good boy. Because once they do take hold of your little boy body, that’s when the real fun begins.” The man said with a mischievous grin.
    • By cumdumpSD
      I'm a 6foot 175lb fit toned body cumdump who wants to be used, fucked and filled by any and all anon tops. If you like to find a hot faggot who's eager to give his body to you and let you use him however you want, message me. If I'm not working I will stop whatever I'm doing to be ready to be used. Will beg you for your load. 
      I love to be waiting ass up with my hooded blindfold on for any top with a hard dick that will fuck me and fill me with his seed. Love being verbally abused while being used. Violently spit in my face, call me pathetic, tell me I'm a useless faggot that's purpose is to be used by men, any men.  love meeting guys in the park with my assless jeans and bending over to expose my hole and get off when they pump and dump me. 
      Love to take other cumdump's loads because I think of it that they have a concentrated load to infject my hole with all the cum thats been dumped in them.  I get off when a top is about to cum in my wrecked hole and as they cum, they tell me they are charging me up and giving me __________! 
      Hope to hear from men who get off on this. ALSO am still looking for someone who will pick men from online, the street anywhere he wants, to fuck me and I have no say in the matter. I will have to take every cock he gets no questions asked. I hope this someone is slightly twisted and would get off watching some ugly homely men to fuck and fill me with their nasty cum. Make me wear my hood and right as the ugly fucker is going to cum in me, he takes off the hood so i have to see the nasty fucker who is just starting to cum in me. Thats a fantasy i want fullFILLED!

• By Bristolperv
      Looking for like minded guys in uk for chats and meets. Into anything taboo or pervy. I'm 35 bi dad South uk
    • By Bristolperv
      No limits bi 35 year old looking for like minded guys for filthy times. Gf away in July for a week and in stuck bbysitting so looking for filthy company. My wickr is bristolnapi 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.