Piss up the ass

Sqwert

It's so much easier getting a guy to fuck me raw. Getting one to piss in my hole is another story. Wish it was a bigger turn on for more guys. I always feel like a good piss after fucking. It's so natural to lay still and let go in the bottoms hole. I love sucking it back out and feeding it to the pig as well mixed with my load.

• Upvote 1

Wish there was someone here locally (PS, CC, RM, PD) that would like to piss in me on a regular basis.

Out of all the gay men in the desert area, there isn't anyone who wants to piss in my ass? Also looking for versatile fisters with small to medium size hands who can fist me on a routine basis, and I'll be happy to fist you as well.

When I first started raw flip fucking, the guy I did it With asked me if he could piss inside me. I was freaked out at first but I said yes because I'm willing to try anything once. When he started pissing deep inside it felt really good! I was surprised that the feeling made me get even harder than I was. Then it was my turn to fuck him and after I busted in him I pissed and him. Meet list to say I've been doing it ever since

• 2 weeks later...
In my opinion, this is the 2nd best way to get high off t, after slamming. However, holding it up there for 2 hours may not be the best thing...I would think that 20-30 mins. is about the maximum one should hold piss up in their gut.

I've done this before. Believe it or not, when you're tweaking hard you can forget a gut full of piss. Hard to believe, but true.

• 2 weeks later...

I can cotrol how I pee I can tease u with drops or let out slowly down your chest stomach, cock balls and ass. And j will get between your legs eat the wet ass rubb my face suck your wet balls tasting my piss same with your cock and keep on going till I get to your mouse so u cantaste how your body tastes with my piss. And get the scents from my face asI fuck u and piss in ur ass! But for me to get into w/s the guy has to be totally masculine and not passive. I am vers top and when I bottom I am as agrressive as when I am a top