Piss up the ass

Sqwert

Met up with a guy for hot raw chem sex... After hours of wired fucking he stealth bred my ass, and then emptied his chem-filled piss in my ass. Felt fucking awesome having his hot piss flood by battered ass... The meth piss made my high even better!

• 4 weeks later...

I did this for the first time just last week. A hot older daddy-type i've been trying to get with for months finally made a connection and came over to my place. The action started immediately and after some deep kissing, 69ing and butt munchin, the real action started. He was heavily into fisting and getting fisted and I wanted to expand my horizons in that regard. we spent the first hour or so trading fist, extremely large dildos and each others dicks. At one point I was ridding the hell out of the tightest black ass i've been in in years, and he was milking me with his ass muscles. Well, not sure HOW it happened but I felt the urge to piss. For the first time in my life I felt the urge to piss with a hard on. Well having wanted to do this for sometime I just gave him a three nano-second warning and started pissing up his ass! He immediately started to milk the piss out of me with his ass muscles and that made it even hotter. After emptying my bladder up his ass, I pulled out and stuck one of the huge dildos we were playing with up him to hold in my piss. Not content with that I slowly pulled the dildo out and stuck my fist up his ass and started to aggressively fist fuck him, he began to moan and fuck has ass back on my fist. After about two minutes of this action he squealed like he was busting a nut and the entire piss load shot out of his ass and all over my abdomen, the bed and the floor. Damn, I fuck'in loved it. The second burst caught me mid-chest as I was getting behind his ass to get my well deserved piss facial, and the third burst caught me dead in the face!!!! My reaction was immediate as I closed my mouth over his ass and buried my tongue up him as I caught what little piss remained. I don't know if he liked me pissing up his ass without warning, but the payback was exactly what I wanted. But he wasn't finished, as I sat beside the bed, he stood up put his dick in my mouth, as I felt what was left of my piss load run out of his ass down his legs and over my crotch.. After a few minutes of me sucking him, he unloaded with a stream of piss that went straight down my throat, then all over my face, then back down my throat, and again all over my face, chest, torso and back down my throat. It was the hottest piss episode i've had in my entire life. Now i'm looking to get a hot load of piss shot up my ass, and judging by the way I like to take enemas when cleaning out, I can hardly wait.

• Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

I love it!! First time it happened to me, my partner at the time and I were partying with a couple good buddies of ours and one of them had been fucking me for close to 30-45 minutes in various positions.. ending up on my stomach with him on top of me.. He was giving me a nice steady fucking that way and then he just stopped and was still for a bit, wrapping his arms under me and holding me to him. I asked him why he stopped and he whispered "shhh... just relax and enjoy.." I then started feeling a warm sensation in my ass and kept feeling fuller and fuller.. I knew that he had to be pissing inside my ass and it felt wonderful.. His partner looked over at us and said to my partner "I know that look.. he's either cumming or pissing inside your man".. We both just gave them a huge grin and said it's the second one.. I could tell they were both turned on by it.. My buddy pissed in me for what seemed like close to 5 minutes until I felt pretty damn full. He then told me to stay still and he slowly started pulling his cock out of me and told me to tighten up for a moment as he did. After he was out I held my ass closed as tight as I could as he reached over for my large butt plug and pushed it into me. It was big enough to stay inside me and hold in all that piss for a while.. I could feel the chems in his piss making me fly even higher than I was and it felt incredible. Kept it all in for about 15 minutes, then he had me go let it out.. when I came back, he continued fucking me until he dumped a huge load of cum inside me and again the butt plug went back in to hold it all in me. Found out several months later that it was poz (undetectable, but poz) cum as well.. So I had my first poz load and first load of piss in my ass on the same night..

Who here likes piss up the ass? Nothing hotter than the feel of a hard cock in your ass and the warm fill of his piss.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I love piss and cum in my hole. Funny story, I met this 9' top off CL. No words were said, he whipped out his cock grabbed my head and I started sucking. He got hard, pushed me on my hands and knees and fucked me like he hated me. Came in me 3 times then finished with a long piss. He kicked me out after he finished. As I was driving home, I was daydreaming about how hot it was. I totally forgot it was inside me. About half way home I feel what felt like a fart but nope, his piss and 3 loads come gushing out of me as I'm driving. Smelled horrible but wholly fuck it was hot. forced to sit in his piss and cum. yeah, hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawfunkub

I love to get a hot piss load up my ass. The first time I got it was when my ex and I were in Ft Lauderdale. We had just finished fucking in our hotel. I was brushing my teeth when he walked in and put his dick in my ass. He wasn't thrusting, so I didn't know what he was doing when I felt his warm piss flooding my ass. I could barely hold it in. He walked out if the bathroom and I stood there jacking off with his cum and piss running down my leg.

I haven't had it done to me in a while. Any fukrs in SF want to fill a guy up?

The other night I gave a guy a piss enema with the original intention of having him sit on my face and feed it back to me (one of my favorite things ever). Instead - he emitted into a jug - which he then poured into my well-fucked ass and I drank it out at the end of the night - 3 hours later. I always want to go one step further with it.

• 2 weeks later...