Piss up the ass

Sqwert

It's a bit sadistic of me, but I really enjoy pissing in an ass after I fuck it at the bookstore. Lots of married guys, there on the dl, have never even thought about a guy pissing inside them. They're not entirely sure what's happening until it's already done. The look on their face is priceless. I had one guy, once I nutted and pissed inside him, stand up and fasten his pants, then got a quizzical look on his face and I heard some serious wet farting noises. His dockers were visibly wet in the lower ass and back thigh area. The smell wasn't very appealing either. He made a quick exit, but I gotta say his visible humiliation made me hard again. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

Guest BBBeard
1 hour ago, CigarBear68 said:

It's a bit sadistic of me, but I really enjoy pissing in an ass after I fuck it at the bookstore. Lots of married guys, there on the dl, have never even thought about a guy pissing inside them. They're not entirely sure what's happening until it's already done. The look on their face is priceless. I had one guy, once I nutted and pissed inside him, stand up and fasten his pants, then got a quizzical look on his face and I heard some serious wet farting noises. His dockers were visibly wet in the lower ass and back thigh area. The smell wasn't very appealing either. He made a quick exit, but I gotta say his visible humiliation made me hard again. 

I would probably had the same face-look. Had a cut-off/shorts jeans down- was fucked and seeded and felt the warm piss flood my hole too. Fastened my shorts/jeans and felt it was completely wet. Loved the smell - went upstairs to the bar and asked for a beer ..... CigarBear, come fuck me!

I used to get fucked a tow truck driver regular an we both loved shower fucking. He would lube me up with crisco in the shower, sometimes with a phone on the floor so another person could here us, an he would pound me out in the shower. Once he let go a full bladder an I could feel its pressure expanding me deep up in me. It sprayed out from around his cock as he kept pumping me while pissing. Bent over I could see the shadow thrown by the stream coming out my ass. Then he made me clean his cock with my mouth and tongue. it was one of the best moments of my life

• Like 1

There is nothing hotter than after a guy has used your ass he then drains his piss in you too... especially if its a nasty chem piss :-) there isn't enough guys out there who are willing to drain their bladder up a hole or who struggle to do this. Last month I was horned up getting bred and the guy said he will piss up me before he goes, he was unable too so after he left I was horny and needed piss so I piss into a douche bottle and squirted ever drop into my ass....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest takingdeepanal
On 2/22/2018 at 6:23 AM, BritRawBottom said:

There is nothing hotter than after a guy has used your ass he then drains his piss in you too... especially if its a nasty chem piss :-) there isn't enough guys out there who are willing to drain their bladder up a hole or who struggle to do this. Last month I was horned up getting bred and the guy said he will piss up me before he goes, he was unable too so after he left I was horny and needed piss so I piss into a douche bottle and squirted ever drop into my ass....

My tops ALWAYS know that my holes are available for strong chempiss after they've slammed, hit the pipe, et cetera.

Guest btchbyl

my roommates were reading the posts on here yesterday so we decided 2 try out having multiple piss loads up my ass. i got in the bathtub on all 4s while each of them drank a lot of different shit and got themselves hard. it was awkward being in the tub on all 4s with another dude behind me. kind of cramped space and it took each of them a long time 2 get a stream started in my ass but i took all 5 of them and tried 2 keep all of their piss up my ass as long as i could. it did start leaking out after the 3rd piss load but we kept going. a few of them had 2 go twice so i took them up my ass again. my guts felt really full and hot and with some of them it burned and stung inside when they pissed. when they finished i sat on the toilet for about an hour while all the piss drained out. not going in2 detail but being pissed in that much really cleaned me out further up in my guts. i always clean my ass out b4 i get fucked (which is multiple times every day) but the piss got even farther up inside than the enema bulb usually does. when the piss came out it really burned hot. after my guts completely emptied i flushed my ass out again washed between my buns and caught up with my roommates downstairs in the living room. getting pissed in that much really made me fucking horny so i laid face down on the floor naked and let them take turns knocking my ass up all night. they even found 2 strangers on some social media site and invited them over. one of them fucked me right there in front of them and the other i took upstairs 2 one of the bedrooms where i rode his dick while he spermed twice up my ass. he was a little shy and didnt like everyone watching him while he fucked ass.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 24collegekid420

I dated a guy that was in prison for few years and every time he fucked me he always pissed in my ass to mix in his loads. It really turned me on. He would ask me to hold his piss in as we drove to work.

On 2/11/2018 at 8:04 AM, CigarBear68 said:

i've had this happen to me, twice. i suspect it was the same guy each time because it was the same ABS, but i was bred through a gh, so i never saw him. i have an experienced pussy and am used to holding in whatever i get because i want to keep it, so each time  didn't realize until i got home. my second sphincter is tight, i have to be careful when i clean out that there is no trapped water. i have gone hours with trapped water, getting fucked and not knowing it's there. Thankfully, i've never had a big cock on one of those occasions that opens up that hole. Each time i'd gotten fucked several times, so i don't know if the guy pissing in me was the last, or others bred me after. i was usually at home, several hours after, when it let down and i had to release it. each time a gush and the telltale scent of piss letting me know what happened. i love it, i always retain piss when i know i have it because i absorb it and my piss smells like my Tops.  i think i know who did it because he'd pause several times while fucking me, going deep and holding there vs an all at once stream, prolly would've felt that going in. 

The hottest part of the whole scenario is the presumption of the Top using my pussy to piss in, just doing it automatically, no questions asked. my kinda Top.

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...
Guest Born2bottom
On 4/13/2013 at 9:43 AM, Jimmy1212 said:

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

Fuck that's hot. I love piss in my hole and then getting pounded with it inside me

On 2/11/2018 at 8:04 AM, CigarBear68 said:

You have superb instincts.

• Upvote 1

Guest arseontap

One of the guys who will be breeding me each of the 3 nights when in Sydney next month loves to piss up an arse and is going to do this to me every night. Will be a first for me and can't wait for that glorious warms feeling :)