Piss up the ass

Sqwert

It didn’t work out with him after all,. It the current one woke me up today with a load and kept on going and filled my pussy with his piss to help me get ready for a day of fucking by all the guys he lined up ;) 

6 minutes ago, Luvbbslut said:

He's definitely a keeper! Love plugging my sluts with cum and piss inside. Always fun seeing that jeans getting wet in public from the leaking juice. And always a great lube for the later fucks

5 minutes ago, Hunter22 said:

It didn’t work out with him after all,. It the current one woke me up today with a load and kept on going and filled my pussy with his piss to help me get ready for a day of fucking by all the guys he lined up ;) 

Glad you found another charming bf

• Like 1

I have recently begun to get involved with piss enemas, as a top and as a bottom. 

As a top, I have been playing with one particular guy who really likes being a piggish top. I have pissfucked him on a couple of occasions.

As a bottom, I have been playing with a top who has been fucking me and giving me piss enemas. When we connected Wednesday to play, we did that twice, first at the end of my clean-out and then at the end of the play session.

It is not a huge turn-on for me, necessarily, but it is fun. I'm up with this. 

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't done it yet, but my BF tried to fill me with his piss when we were in the shower in a gym one time. He came into my stall, then he started to suck me off before bending me over. Then he said he had to piss and started to go, aiming at the drain. I told him to shove it in me, but without lube he couldn't, so he just pissed on me. It was still hot, but I still want to fill him flood my ass with his piss. But like someone else said, it'd have to be in the shower; I ain't going to clean that mess up if he pulls out too quickly. lol

It has been a long time (too long) since i felt that wonderful feeling of a Top filling my ass with piss.

Best experience was at the sauna in the sling room about a year ago.  I done my usual of getting in and putting my restraints and hood on and soon i was joined by 2 guys.

My restraints were tightened and locked and my hole and cock played with.  Soon i felt a cock being pressed into my hole and thought i was going to be fucked...  not yet apparently!

Both guys emptied very full bladders into me 1 after the other.  I was so full i leaked when i breathed!

Both guys spent the next 30 mins or so hammering my ass - piss was flying out of me - but soon i was being filled with a different liquid ;)

They left me tied up - dripping piss and cum...  

That day was my best piss fuck and also the most anon cock i have taken in one day!  I must have been in the sling for about 3 or 4 hours and counted over 15 cocks in me!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Last few times I’ve had piss in my boipussy it’s been mine. I urinate into an enema bottle, then squirt it into my hole and keep it there for as long as I can, five to ten minutes. The entire process turns me on, I love watching myself in the mirror, filling, then emptying the bottle. Only downside is I have gotten cramps, although not too bad and they don’t last long. Get a nice, light rush too since it’s chem piss.  Still prefer taking directly in my ass from a top, though.  Next time I’m at a sex party I’m going to leave a Gatorade bottle in the bathroom for the boys to fill with their hot yellow liquid. 

Edited by MuscleAss
  • Like 1

There have been a few tops who have pissed in my ass. Like some of the other guys said, the bummer is that you loose the load when you let out the piss.

The first time was a total surprise and I remember that it took a while for me to figure out what was going on. Now that I’ve had it done to me a few times I can tell what’s happening and know to stay still while he dumps his piss inside me. 

I have  gotten the yellow gift more than once, I try to keep it in as long as I can but it really has a mind of it's own, 45 minutes was my best. I have an inflaeable butt plug, I wonder if that wojd help, let those piss cramps really get me yelling,  I have been piss fucked, really makes my man cunt wet and sloppy

43 minutes ago, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I have  gotten the yellow gift more than once, I try to keep it in as long as I can but it really has a mind of it's own, 45 minutes was my best. I have an inflaeable butt plug, I wonder if that wojd help, let those piss cramps really get me yelling,  I have been piss fucked, really makes my man cunt wet and sloppy

I've fallen asleep after getting piss fucked. Luckily it was planted nice and deep, my body absorbed it by the time I woke up. My piss took on my top's scent and flavor the next day

Guest Born2bottom

I was treated to a double load in my ass recently, the two tops tag teaming me both unloaded as they switched out. I was so full but they still kept ramming their meat in as deep as they could making my moan on each thrust. 

After they came! They wouldn't untie me for a long time and when i was freed it was a huge relief to unload.  We played for the whole night and with them drinking beer it was a wet time