Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to say that I have mixed feeling about getting pissed in. I mean -- I love piss. I love the taste and smell and love feeling it dripping down body as I'm getting drenched. And while I'm certainly willing to take it in my ass, it makes me a little disappointed because I can't experience those things I just listed with it. Plus it tends to douche out the lube and cum loads I've worked to build up in there over the evening. 

The last time I got pissed in was at a bathhouse.  After the fuck I found a dark corner where the floor was sticky and smelled strongly of piss and cum. I squat down and let it splat on the floor, then scooped up what I could and rubbed it over my body. I was happy to have some piss to play in but would rather have had it direct in my mouth instead of sidetracked into my ass.

Love filling an ass with piss and then fucking it while every pump squeezes my hot piss out the sides of the anus. Love having the person i pissed in squat over me and push all the piss out all over my cock and balls.

I assume you have all noticed rhe different texture/feel on the skim of our cock when fucking a piss filled hole?? It has more friction to it.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/16/2021 at 1:19 AM, Lustofalltrades said:

Love filling an ass with piss and then fucking it while every pump squeezes my hot piss out the sides of the anus. Love having the person i pissed in squat over me and push all the piss out all over my cock and balls.

I assume you have all noticed rhe different texture/feel on the skim of our cock when fucking a piss filled hole?? It has more friction to it.

Your so correct. one top said it feels better to fuck when filled with piss. When filled my hole feels like no lube in it while getting fucked.. good friction

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Upvote 1

I'll say this, I had a guy who pissed up my ass without telling me he was going to do it.  I believe I told him I had someone scheduled later that afternoon.  Once I found out what he did, I chased him out of my house with a knife.  He left his watch behind.

Fuck that!  You piss up someone's ass, who spent time making sure it's totally clean, is so disrespectful and rude I don't know how else to describe it.

Not this guy, not ever...