Piss up the ass

Sqwert

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to have a guy piss in my ass. Never experienced this yet. Reading all the comments is really turning me on to try this. Northeast Pennsylvania here, if anyone is willing to make my dream come true.

• Like 2

Any tips from piss tops on how to actually piss while hard? My little poz cumdump boyfriend loves piss in his ass but I haven’t managed while hard yet. 

Gonna try again tonight in the sling. 

Any specific muscles I need to tighten or relax? Any common supplements that might help? 

8 hours ago, kinkatx said:

Any tips from piss tops on how to actually piss while hard? My little poz cumdump boyfriend loves piss in his ass but I haven’t managed while hard yet. 

Any specific muscles I need to tighten or relax? Any common supplements that might help? 

This isn't always 100% effective but it might help if you typically take a boner pill sometimes, drink a lot of water before play, beyond quenching thirst. The strong urge to go combined with the effects of the pill could make it happen before you have too much time to think about it.

Another thing is still drinking a lot of water before and during, then after you cum just relax and don't move too much or pull out. In time the piss will just start flowing.

I hope that helps you some.

On 11/5/2022 at 4:00 AM, BBrooklynWS said:

This isn't always 100% effective but it might help if you typically take a boner pill sometimes, drink a lot of water before play, beyond quenching thirst. The strong urge to go combined with the effects of the pill could make it happen before you have too much time to think about it.

Another thing is still drinking a lot of water before and during, then after you cum just relax and don't move too much or pull out. In time the piss will just start flowing.

I hope that helps you some.

This worked, perhaps a bit too well! 

I normally take a 25mg blue pill when I top anyway, just for the extra hardness. BF took a bit longer than usually to get ready, I just kept drinking iced tea and by the time he was ready I was pacing the room I had to piss so bad. 

Slide into his hungry hole, fucked him for a bit and paused and was able to piss inside him easily. Kept going back and forth, fucking him, adding more piss, fucking him, adding more piss… 

Only shortcoming  is he was FULL and it made him cum and I still needed to piss a lot more before I could cum. 

Next time I just need to drink a bit less. His wet hole felt amazing and he didn’t lose a drip! Sling definitely helped, pissing standing up is much easier than on my knees. 

• Piggy 1

On 4/13/2013 at 12:43 PM, Jimmy1212 said:

I like pissing inside asses. Especially if the bottom doesn't know it's coming. I let him think I'm just recovering after shooting my load and am reluctant to pull out lol. I fucking love it when the warmth starts to spread and they reaiize what's happening lol.

Nothing hotter, I love it

• Like 1

On 11/4/2022 at 8:46 PM, kinkatx said:

It isn't easy to cut loose with that yellow stream. I know I had to relax to get it to happen. When I have been on the recieving end, the tops wanted me to hold still