Piss up the ass

Sqwert

I had heard someone talk about it once and had been wanting it done since, well it happened! I went to Orlando last week and I picked, 24years old, tall and thin, nice dick...when we got to mty hotel room I asked him if he had to pee, he said yep....I told him what I wanted and he was all for it. he wanted to piss in me so bad the fuck session lasted maybe 5 min, we both relaxed and in about a minute i could feel his piss flowing in me. I was hard as rock! Wanna keep doing it!

I always thought taking piss up your ass is the hottest and most submissive thing that I could do for my top. Recently, my fuck buddy really got into it lately as I get 2-3 piss loads a day. My belly is constantly full of his piss and I want more and more...

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
I always thought taking piss up your ass is the hottest and most submissive thing that I could do for my top. Recently, my fuck buddy really got into it lately as I get 2-3 piss loads a day. My belly is constantly full of his piss and I want more and more...

I would live a piss/fuck buddy to feed me piss loads into my stomach and up my arse.

I had it done my accident. The guy was fucking me and he pissed in me. I apparently wasn't fully cleaned out so when it came out it was smelly. Bad first experience, but next time it happens ill make sure in fully cleaned so i can hopefully enjoy the experience.

Guest baddaddy
The first time a guy ever pissed in me I wasn't expecting it. We'd set up an anonymous breed and go where he came in and found me naked and ass up ready for his cock and load. This particular guy liked for me to pretend to be drugged/asleep. I knew he had cum from his sigh and spasming cock buried deep in my hole. I expected he'd get up and leave, but he just stayed there. After a bit I could feel his cock kind of twitching and then I started to feel kinda warm and full and realized what he was doing. At first I was startled, but just as instantly got totally turned on by it. He pissed for sometime, and not just little spurts, this guy had some pressure and I could feel it going in. After he was done, he pulled out without spilling a drop (he was deep when pissing), dressed and left. I held it for quite awhile, but when I let it out there was easily more than a liter. Something else that is really hot is my piss took on his scent when I pissed later. The piss goes into the colon where fluids are absorbed. it is so fucking hot, wish I could find more guys who can do this.

fucking hot!!!