Bareback BDSM

• Administrators

Just as a moderation note - you picked "Tube Site" for the category for this post when your post had nothing to do with tube sites. Please don't create moderation problems - you'll piss off the site admins and get banned.

Hey, this is Nick Moretti, the director of Damaged Goods and one of the performers in the video. I've also started new line of Bareback BDSM called Raw Edge Video and the first video has just been released. It's titled "Rough Raw Real" and you can check it out here... http://gay.theater.aebn.net/dispatcher/movieDetail?movieId=165950&locale=en&theaterId=14077&genreId=102 Hope you like!

• Upvote 1

Whoa, Nick, never thought I'd see you here. Big fan of you since you started working at Hot House. I was thrilled when I saw you barebacking, and when I saw you taking loads I was in heaven. I just love that furry chest and manly face of yours.

Woof! So glad to have you here, stud!

I second that, am also a HUGE fan of you Nick. I love to see you bottom more than anything. Especially that scene for RawFuckClub where you constantly have a boner while being fucked. SO HOT!! I also follow your blog.