Goatees hot or not ?

barehole4use

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I remember a short stocky guy I had the hots for. A mutual friend had a party and told me to come because he would be there. When I spotted him I could not figure out why I found him so hot before. I mean I still wanted to fuck him but I could live without it. I went home with him and had fun. He loved to be fucked raw and I enjoyed his hairy hole as well as sitting on his cock myself. On the walk home I realized what had happened. He had shaved off his moustache and goatee. Facial hair is my weakness. You can be uglier than a box of rocks buy if you have a beard I want you in my hole.

Nope. The smoother the better. Some body hair is ok, but facial hair is instant turn off for me.

Short/small smooth guys, and girls really, are my kryptonite. Skin color, cock size, all are secondary.

Saw a profile on another site from a black guy, 5'5" 110lb, with a 9" poz dick, and a few other attributes....my ideal guy incarnate ;)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I love body and facial hair.  The hairier the better.   Ironically though, I am extremely turned-on by a bald-headed hairy guy.    I love the way facial hair feels on my ass when I am being rimmed, I enjoy eating a hairy hole, and I love licking and sucking on sweaty hairy armpits and nuts.

• Upvote 1