Michigan Men and Boys

Fun and very friendly Top returning to MI from my winter home in FL. Looking for a few good men or boys who are willing to fully submit to me and have me use them for my needs. I am a master Fister with years of experience and I know how to work a hole. Other interests include suck fuck rim toys shaving ememas piss play wax play lite bondage and much more. I like long sessions with my partners and they always leave satisfied and wanting more. One on one or in a group I can handle it. Be clean dd free and ready for the time of your life. Hit me up if you want to take a trip on the wild side

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
.... Be clean dd free

Topper - sorry that I had not seen your message to reply then, but if I may offer a comment: I respect and agree with talking about STD screening habits with guys, and having a harm reduction strategy, though I challenge you to consider using different terminology. If you are trying to sero-sort, and prefer only HIV neg guys, please say exactly that. "Clean" and "disease free" can sound offensive to the many HIV poz guys who are on this site. I'm sure that is not your intention to offend, and hope you will consider alternative words to get the same point across.