Piss in beer bottle

funpiggy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

same here...great way to drink piss and be nasty in what would otherwise be unacceptable locations...have done it a few times at gay bars...paying for the tops beers and then he fills up the empty bottle with his Piss that I recycle...even did it once out at the State Fair...with a small group of guys..2 of them kept refilling my empty cup and walked around drinking their piss in open public view...they signigficant others apparently oblivious to the fact I was drinking their lovers Piss

same here...great way to drink piss and be nasty in what would otherwise be unacceptable locations...have done it a few times at gay bars...paying for the tops beers and then he fills up the empty bottle with his Piss that I recycle...even did it once out at the State Fair...with a small group of guys..2 of them kept refilling my empty cup and walked around drinking their piss in open public view...they signigficant others apparently oblivious to the fact I was drinking their lovers Piss

Sounds fucking hot and sounds more public friendly. Nothing better than drinking piss from top but when ya can't. Hell, beer tastes nasty to me anyways. Would much rather take piss in a beer bottle over beer. Now I'm going to think guys are doing that next time i go to a leather bar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest peepee-love

Aside from loving the varying, yet unmistakable flavors of piss, I tingle and get a serious erection drinking it in front of others. I love it when fellows just relax and piss full-on into a bottle or glass, often giving a delightfully foamy head to their urine. I have several endearing names for pee, and a favorite is "queer beer"! YUM!

• 5 years later...

PISS IN A BOTTLE

In some Very Strange way we had a bond that was unbroken until I had to move away.
There were times that this happened in PUBLIC also,
But that is another story and No one really knew but him and I.

Well it was not very long after my learning that I liked to Swallow that we got into some very Very Kinky thing that were Piss related.
This first Special Public evening happened when both our other halves were away at a conference, Safe away and we were free to play.
When I got home from work my phone was ringing and he said, get showered and lets go out for dinner. I quickly showered, kind of excited knowing that when we returned the evening would Really begin for us.
When I got to his place he asked how much Hard Ware are you wearing right now?
I was Honest, None I have it right here in my kit
His directions came quickly, remove your jeans and start putting it on, and I'll (Him) will tell you when there is enough.
I kick off my boots and then jeans, and took my kit apart and got my "PALMER'S" lotion out and applied a Good amount to my Freshly shaved crotch area and a extra lot on my Balls. Then stated to install the Shackles/Clevises one at a time. As I was installing the 7th SS Ring, he said maybe just one more and then get dressed.
Then just as I picked up my jeans he said, Never mind, Follow me.
I knew where he was headed and quickly removed my shirt and put it with my jeans. Then headed into the main bathroom. He was there waiting and I got in my usual place, Looking into the stall I got in the back corner to the right side. Knelt down and waited for my treat. I didn't have to wait long, I heard him say that he had already had 3 beers waiting for me.
I didn't have wait long I assure you. Just as his stream started I adjusted myself and leaned forward and Opened my mouth wide so I would not miss a drop of his Piss.
I noticed a smile cross his face just before I could not see anything from the Piss splashed in my eyes. He directed the stream carefully and controlled the flow so I would get as much as possible. I honestly don't remember being it was so long ago but I do know that as I kept swallowing it seemed like he was never going to sop,
then all of a sudden he did and I heard him say
You are really enjoying that aren't you?
I replied Yes  am and he started to piss again. This time only 1 or 2 swallows before he was done.
His next words brought  me back to the real world,
Take a quick shower and lets get going.
As quick as I could, I showered, and redressed and we were off to dinner. I drove..... 😉
He has set a date at a local watering hole in town and that was fine with me. We both knew most of the customers there. (They didn't really know us)
When we finished eating we moved to the bar and had a few beers. Then the Public thing started,
About the second beer he said that he had to use the men's room and reach for my beer bottle. He took my Empty bottle with him and was gone for a few minutes. Then when he returned he was smiling at me and sat my I presumed Beer bottle back in front of me. Only Now, it had been refilled and I knew with what. I reached out picked up my Recycled Beer. I was right, the bottle felt warm and I just smiled at him and raised it to my lips and started to drink it.
At that moment I knew that I was gong to have one Very special evening.
Each time I would finish a real beer he would then refill it with his piss and set it before me. One time it almost got blown, the bar maid picked up a refilled bottle and said, Let me get you a cold one.
Quick thinking on my part, No, It is fine a little warm, I like it that way. Lucky for me, she set it back down and I held it tightly after that.
I'm not sure how many beers I had that night but I can tell you Half of them were recycled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this happened many nights and some in time with a few changes.
One of our mutual friends somehow found out about this special thing we did and he convinced my buddy to let him join the fun. But he was only there to help refill the bottles and Damn, that made it hard on me.
There were evenings therein town, local watering hole, that I never got to have a beer, I only had 6 or 8 bottles of Fresh Piss to drink and I found it very HOT.
There were also a few trips to another city when it got even more KINKY
Will tell you about those if you want to know more.

• Piggy 1

• 11 months later...