I was in college the first time I experienced POZ cock, or rather I saw a guy, my boyfriend, taking POZ cock. I was more of a top, and my boyfriend Bobby was more of a bottom, but we changed it up every so often to keep things exciting. We tried flipping, but it got boring after a while. He had a hard time keeping it hard enough to top me. Ugh... And of course, we fucked bare. We talked about adding a third guy to our relationship, but didn't want to complicate things. I didn't want him to start to stray, secretly, however, the thought of seeing another guy fuck him got me hard.

Anyhow, we needed some sort of an outlet to get our rocks off. I was in the campus library one night, and yes, maybe I was looking for the rumored glory hole in the basement, you know, out of curiosity more than anything. Anyway, I stood at the urinal, stroking my cock a bit, and waited. After a few minutes, I gave up. I let my stiffy go down enough to piss and headed out. Across the hall from the bathroom was a bulletin board. I gazed at a few postings absent-mindedly and one jumped out at me:

GET OFF ON PHOTOGRAPHING HOT GUYS WITH EACH OTHER?

JOIN OUR NAUGHTY GAY FUCK PHOTO CLUB

EMAIL YOUR PICS TO ******@******.COM FOR AN INVITE

Sweet. I snapped a photo of the address with my phone and headed home with a smile on my face and a semi-hard dick in my pants.

Bobby and I thought it would be just what we needed. We didn't need to cheat to get off on watching other guys mess around. We set up my phone on my desk with an auto-timer and took some playful photos of us on my bed, with undies pulled down to show pubes but no dick, and some that sort of showed our faces, but not really. We got so hot “posing” that he was able to get it hard enough to fuck me senseless! It wasn't until he pulled out of my cummy hole that I realized that we had left the auto-timer running, and it was all captured in pics! We sent some of the more playful photos and one or two nude fuck pics, that didn't show our faces, to the email address. Within minutes, we had an invite for a photo session that weekend.

We arrived at the address on Saturday night, right on time. The building looked like a frat house. We rang the bell, holding hands and grinning ear to ear. A cute guy in his mid-20s opened the door and invited us in. He showed us where to stow our clothes, if we wanted, and then led us into the living room, which had been converted into a photo studio, complete with professional lighting equipment. There was a platform in the middle of the room about waist high and a mattress. Our host told us that the group met every other weekend and usually two of the members would have pose in front of everyone and the other members would take photos, sometimes close-ups, sometimes showing faces, but only if the guys “posing” were comfortable with that. Some of the couples would simulate penetration, and some would really have sex. There were condoms available, but some of the guys preferred it bare. Bobby made a joke that he was SURE everyone preferred it bare. Our host mentioned most of the couples “posing” were boyfriends, but a few were single guys who were interested in the “art” of it, or just getting their rocks off. He also mentioned everything that happened would be fun and consensual. No one would pressure us to do anything we weren't comfortable with, and we had to do the same. No pressure. Period. Finally he said we were welcome to take as many photos as we liked, and even strip down and jerk off if we wanted, but no group action, again, unless everyone was comfortable with that. I could tell by the way his cargo shorts were swelling, he was getting hard just describing the rules to us.

We relaxed and shared a beer. The doorbell rang, and he excused himself to answer the door. Most of the rest of the group had arrived at once. Our “models” for the evening would be a cute couple, Ryan and Kevin, who liked to “pose” as much as they liked to take photos. There were six other guys there, all with really nice-looking digital cameras hanging around their necks. As hot as they were, I was a bit surprised at how chill everyone was. The “models” were both sort of twinky with smooth relatively-hairless tight bodies. Ryan and Kevin undressed each other, pausing every few seconds for the guys to snap a few pics. They stripped down to matching black jockstraps. Two guys had unzipped and started to jerk off as Ryan and Kevin sucked each other's dick. Kevin ate out Ryan's hole as guys leaned in to take photos. I was totally hard as Kevin lined-up his bare cock and edged it into Ryan's slippery hole.

Bobby was fascinated. He leaned in very close and Kevin pulled out so just the head of his cock was in Kevin's ass. Kevin moaned as Bobby leaned in so close for a photo that his hands brushed Kevin's sticky cock. The guys rearranged into a few more positions as the rest of the group snapped away. The sexual energy in the room was palpable, but everyone really did stay calm. I found myself so mesmerized that I was forgetting to take photos.

I knew Kevin was close. He pulled out and spread Ryan's asscheeks apart, then flipped him over onto his back and slid his bare cock all the way in. Bobby and I were so close as we snapped photos that we could see the cum pulsing through Kevin's dick. He eventually slid his softening cock out of Ryan's ass. Ryan pulled apart his cheeks to show Kevin's load oozing out. The frat boy host, who had been “professional” the whole time, leaned in for some creampie close-ups. He got closer and closer. “May I?” he asked. “Be my guest” said Ryan as his hole winked. The frat boy stuck out his tongue and took a swipe at Ryan's ass, covering his tongue with Kevin's load. He swallowed it down. Then, like nothing had happened, the guys toweled off and we all went into another room where there was a computer bank set up. All of the guys uploaded their photos into a folder and the frat boy emailed a link to us all so we could download them. We shook hands and left. On the way home Bobby went on and on about how sexy it was to fuck in front of strangers, and to have the whole thing captured on film! He was seemed as impressed by the models fucking raw as he was by the two guys who were comfortable enough to jerk off, noting that one of them had a massive cock!

When we got home, we were both so horny. We downloaded the photos immediately and started to fool around. We fucked each other twice that night as the photos cycled through on the screen. He asked if I wanted to “pose” and I said, “HELL YES!!!” We emailed the frat boy and told him we would like to model for the group. He said they had models scheduled already for the next few sessions, but we would be able to pose at the end of the next month. Score!

Two weeks later came around and we were promptly on time back at the house. The models this week were two single guys, the two guys who had jerked off at the last session. Joe was tall and beefy, like a football player. The other guy, Tom, was skinnier, but still solidly built, looking sort of like he had lost weight recently. He was the one who had the huge dick, frankly one of the biggest I'd ever seen. His skinniness made his cock look even bigger. They started stripping each other down down, pausing here and there for photos. The rest of the guys were clearly turned on, but remained “professional.” The frat guy whispered to me and Bobby that they had been flirting for a while and this was their first time together. Joe and Tom got down to their underwear and they started pulling it down to reveal each other's pubes, again pausing for shots. Eventually, they were 69ing, still going at it, but slowly, no doubt for our benefit, I'm sure. Tom was sucking Joe for real, but Joe never put Tom's dick in his mouth, only pretending to blow him as the guys snapped away. Tom started working his fingers into Joe's hole and Joe started squirming. “I know we talked about this, but maybe it would be okay, if we fuck safe.”

Tom looked uncomfortable when he realized that Joe wanted to get fucked. “Dude. I'm not into latex. Can I bareback you?” Joe said that he wasn't into that and sort of freaked out. They decided to continue with the sessions, but only posing like they were fucking each other. Joe bent over and grabbed his ankles as Tom rimmed his hole and then lined up his bare cock like he was going to put it in. Tom was so turned on that his hard cock was drooling precum. He worked his wet cock over Joe's crack, pausing every so often for photos. Joe seemed to be struggling. It was obvious that he wanted Tom's cock, but he wouldn't allow himself to go for it. Tom worked a few fingers into Joe's ass as the rest of the guys kept shooting. He aligned his cock with Joe's ass again, this time putting the purple head of his bare dick right on Joe's ass, working it up and down. From the right angle, it would have totally looked like they were fucking. Globs of Tom's precum poured down onto Joe's ass and into his open hole. “You okay with me dripping in you?” “NO! That's not what we talked about. You're POZ man. I'm fine with a condom, but I don't want your cum in me!” He grabbed his clothes and stormed off in a huff.

Everyone stood around for a few seconds and then started to pack up his stuff. The frat guy calmed the situation down as Tom sat there with his erection going down. He approached us as asked, since we were the last ones to be so excited about posing. I had assumed that he meant for me and Bobby to pose instead, but Bobby must have thought differently. He winked at me and leapt onto the mattress, next to Tom. Bobby started tearing his clothes off, eyes locked with Tom. He was reaching out for his massive cock. The frat guy leaned in and spoke lowly about the rules. Only consensual stuff. No pressure, and simulated sex was okay. Bobby was staring at Tom, and his massive POZ cock that I'm not sure he heard anything at all.

Bobby leaned forward and locked mouths with Tom in an intense kiss as they reached for each other's cock....

To be continued

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 15
  • Thanks 4

I could not believe what I was seeing. My boyfriend was stripped naked on a mattress surrounded by six guys with cameras, and next to him was a POZ guy with a massive dripping cock.

Our frat boy host whispered in my ear, “You okay with this?” I just nodded, certain that my boyfriend would get off on simulated sex with Tom and that I would get to fuck the hell out of him when we got home.

I heard one of the guys taking photos to a friend, “Whoah! This is crazy. Think we'll get to shoot a conversion tonight?”

Bobby was holding Tom's throbbing cock to his mouth. He looked at me for approval. I nodded, thinking I was letting him know I was ok with him just holding it. As soon as I nodded, Bobby opened his jaw wider and lowered his mouth onto Tom's slimy POZ cock. He managed to swallow it practically to his hairy balls. I figured it was ok for him to just blow this guy. I had read somewhere that it's hard to get POZZED just from a blowjob. The rest of the photographers were close as my boy swallowed down Tom's cock and slurped down his juices. Tom had his hands wrapped around Bobby's head, controlling him. He smiled at me and said, “Hey man. Thanks for this. We'll only take this as far as YOU want, ok?” I nodded again. Somehow I trusted him.

I looked up, still nodding as I saw the frat boy host unbuckling his shorts. He must have thought I was nodding at him. He gave me a thumbs up as he shucked his underwear and freed his cock. I remembered what he had told me that sometimes orgies happened, but only when everyone was comfortable with it... For the meantime, the rest of the guys were still clothed, and snapping away.

Bobby pulled off of Tom's cock and gave him a huge sloppy kiss. I could see Tom's shiny toxic precum all over Bobby's face and chin. Tom threw him back onto his shoulders and went to work on his cock, swallowing it to the root in one gulp. Bobby's eyes were closed and he threw his head back with a moan. Our frat boy host positioned his balls over Bobby's mouth and lowered them. He looked up at me and grinned. I was stupefied, frozen with lust, fear, and jealousy, as Bobby started slurping on his low hangers, his own cock disappearing down Tom's throat.

Tom flipped Bobby over onto his hands and knees and started working his hole. Bobby was supporting himself with his hands as the frat boy slid his slimy cock in and out of my boyfriend's mouth. Tom started by spreading Bobby's asscheeks apart and then working in a finger or two. I wanted to make sure he wasn't tearing up Bobby's hole so I leaned in close and took a few photos. I asked Tom, “You're not going to fuck him, are you?” “Naw man. Not unless he asks me to...” Whew... “Hey guys,” Tom asked, “does someone want to bring me the toys? Maybe I can take care of his hole without POZZING him...”

Bobby groaned something, but since his mouth was full of the frat boy's thick cock, no one understood it. Someone handed Tom a leather doctor's bag full of dildos. He started to wipe his precum all over one of them to lube it up, and I shook my head no. He frowned and got a bottle of KY out and squirted it all over Bobby's ass. He worked a 4” butt plug into Bobby's ass, and then a 6”, and an 8”. I had never seen his hole so opened-up. The frat boy groaned, “I'm gonna blow! I'm NEG. Can I cum in him?!?” I nodded, thinking he was going to cum in Bobby's mouth, but instead, he spun Bobby around, pulled out the 8” dildo, and slid into his bare hole. He thrusted all the way in as Bobby thrashed in a mix of pain and pleasure. “Yeah, slut. Take my cum!!!” His hips slammed against my boyfriend's ass over and over as he emptied his load into Bobby's guts. He pulled out slowly as the guys kept clicking their cameras.

My boy laid down with his ass hanging over the edge of the mattress and spread his cheeks. The frat boy's load was dripping out. Tom hopped up saying, “Hey guys! I can pose like it's my load dripping out! It would look just like he's been POZZED!!!” He lined up his cock against Bobby's cummy ass and jerked it a bit. The guys were practically salivating as they snapped away. With so much lube on his ass from the dildo fucking and the frat boy's load, it was easy for Tom to slide his raw POZ dick up and down Bobby's crack.

Bobby was squirming all over, trying to turn his head around to see this POZ cock teasing his hole. Tom started jerking his cock, lining it up with Bobby's asshole. He grinned at me, “How about just the head, man? Help a bro out. Promise I won't cum in him... And it will make for some super hot pics” I nodded, unbelievably turned on as my stomach tied itself into knots.

Tom grabbed his dick and worked it deeper into the crack, thrusting his hips back and forwards. It really did look like they were fucking. He worked the tip of his mushroom head between Bobby's jiggling cheeks as Bobby pushed back against him. I'm sure the head popped in a few times. It took a lot of self-restraint for him to not just sink it in, and from the way Bobby was squealing, I am sure he would not have stopped him.

My mouth had gone dry and the only sounds I could hear were the clicking of the cameras and the sweaty sound of skin on skin as Tom sunk the tip of his POZ cock into my boy's bare ass. Bobby turned his head over to me, his eyes darting to Tom's. “How about just a few inches. Not fucking or anything, just so we can get some stills where it looks like he's pounding my hole. Maybe Tom can pose so it looks like he's even breeding me!” Again, I nodded. Tom sunk his horse cock very slowly into my boyfriend. He threw his head back. He was shaking a little and I could tell he was trying so hard not to fuck Bobby's brains out.

“I gotta pull out man. It's been so long since a guy let me fuck him. I'm gonna shoot!” With that, Bobby pushed back against Tom's groin and fucked himself on Tom's dick a few times and then lunged forward as he shot his own load, without even touching his cock. Tom grabbed his tool and jerked it a few times, sending volley after volley of molten cum across my boy's back and ass. Bobby spread his cheeks wide as Tom kept cumming and cumming. His winking asshole must have caught a few droplets, and the guys crowded in to get close-ups. Bobby's fingers spread his ass wide as Tom's toxic load seeped down his cheeks and closer and closer to his ass. He wooshed his fingers around in the toxic puddle around his hole getting them slick with poison. Then, he sunk his cummy fingers into his ass, holding still as the guys kept their cameras clicking.

I was so dizzy I felt like I was about to pass out. Bobby rolled over onto his back and kept working his cummy fingers and out of his stretched-out hole as I fainted.

To be continued...

• Like 14
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 4