• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part III

My mind was in a fog. I came to thinking I must have been having a wet dream. Images of Bobby fingering a knowingly POZ load into his gaping hole swirled in my head. I knew I should be angry, or disgusted, but all I could think of was how hard my cock felt, and how hot it had been.

I seemed to have passed out, and my crotch was wet. Turns out that I had cum, hard, without even touching my dick. I fell over and landed on the mattress next to Bobby as he lay there, his ass covered in POZ seed. There were at least six guys standing around, some fully clothed, some jerking off, but all still had their cameras firing away.

I opened my eyes to see a tangle of bodies. Ryan and Kevin, the guys who had posed last week had stripped out of their clothes. Kevin was pleading, “Help a guy out, Bobby. Gimme some of that TOXIC lube.” Bobby leaned up and pulled his body down on top of him. Kevin lined up his cock with Bobby's wrecked hole. He dipped the head of his cock into Bobby's ass and withdrew. I knew it was covered in Tom's POZ jizz. Ryan leaned in and snaked his tongue first into Bobby's mouth, then kissed his own boyfriend. Ryan laid down next to Bobby and pulled his ankles up. Kevin re-positioned himself at Ryan's ass and started fucking. I knew he was working Tom's POZ cum deep into Ryan's bare hole.

The frat boy host crouched down beside me and asked if I was ok. I nodded and he handed me a glass of water. “Let me help you out of those shorts, man. They seem pretty soggy.” I was embarrassed that I cum all over myself, but figured under the circumstances, he was probably the only guy who had noticed. I let the frat boy undress me and shivered as he ran his hands over my body. Bobby lay there, working his cummy hole, smiling as he watched me being handled. The frat boy sunk his tongue into my mouth. He smiled. “You taste good. Want to taste something even better?” He pushed my head down to Bobby's ass. “Eat it. Wouldn't want that TOXIC load sinking in too deep, would we?”

I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue. I had rimmed Bobby before, but never after fucking him. His ass was usually so tight and pink, but now it was loose, puffy, and red. It tasted sort of tinny, mixed with the tartness of fresh cum, cum that I knew was POZ. I thought I would just run my mouth over Bobby's hole, but it was so open that I could practically fuck him with my tongue. I noticed Tom was standing beside me. He knelt down. “Don't be mad at me, dude. I promised I wouldn't cum in him, and I didn't.” I don't know what I was thinking, but I raised my head enough to kiss him. I had a glob of his cum on my tongue, and fed it to him.

One of the guys standing around jerking off saw what we were doing, and leaned in to snap a few pics. I decided to show off a bit and let our tongues move apart as Tom's cum formed into a strand, perfectly suspended over Bobby's upturned ass, leaking still more POZ seed.

Knowing that Bobby's hole had much more where that came from, I went back to eating Bobby's ruined ass. The guy snapping pics was naked from the waist down. He straddled over Bobby's head as he leaned forward to get pics of me eating Tom's load. Bobby's gasps changed to moans as I realized he was swallowing this stranger's thick dangling cock. I knew this was out of hand, but there was nothing to do to stop it. The frat boy climbed up behind the photographer and started rubbing his bare dick over his crack. I knew the frat boy started fucking him when Bobby's moans turned to gagging. As the frat boy fucked, the photographer's wide dick was choking Bobby, and he was loving it. I could hear cameras clicking mixing with Ryan and Kevin fucking right next to us.

Just then, I felt something wet at my ass. “You want that ass fucked too?” Tom asked.

“Please. Don't.” I wrestled with wanting to know the freedom that Bobby had felt as he felt that bare POZ cock filling his hole.

"Okay, we'll be safe, well, as safe as I was with your boyfriend. You'd like that, wouldn't you?” I knew he was right, and I nodded.

Tom went back to the bag of dildos and found a thick five inch flesh-colored one. He handed it to me. I spit on it to lube it up. He chuckled and leaned it to stick it in Bobby's ass. Poor Bobby didn't know what was coming as he was too busy blowing this guy getting fucked. He yelped as that dildo went deep into his hole and came out covered in a sticky mix of pink ass juice and POZ cum. I shuddered knowing that I would have some of that cum in my hole in a few seconds, and maybe a whole lot more if he came inside me.

Tom pulled the cummy dildo out of Bobby's ass and swiftly jammed it into mine. I squealed, both in pain and delight. “Go easy. I'm not wet enough.”

Tom chuckled again saying, “We can fix that. I felt the mushy head of his dick move against my ass, drooling POZ precum. I then felt something going into my ass, much easier than the dildo. I knew it was his cock, and I didn't know if I wanted it to be or not. I clenched my eyes shut and started lapping at Bobby's ass again. I felt Tom going deeper and deeper into my ass. With each thrust, he filled me more than I had ever been filled before.

I heard Kevin saying to Ryan. “Like me working that POZ load into your hole.”

“Fuck yeah,” Kevin answered, adding “Looks like we're gonna have three asses leaking POZ cum before the night is out! That's gotta be some kind of a record."

The frat boy grunted, as his pistoned away at the photographer's hole, “Fuck no. We've seen at least six holes full of TOXIC loads on one single night before.” That sent Kevin over the edge and he fired his own NEG load into Ryan's ass, mixing it with Tom's TOXIC seed.

I could feel drops of Tom's sweat raining down on my back as he fucked the hell out of me. I heard the photographer grunt and felt his load shoot all over my back. I pulled off of Bobby's ass and looked up, seeing Bobby's chest covered in the photographer's wad. I couldn't help but lap it up and swirl my mouth over Bobby's bouncing dick. He grabbed my head and came hard down my throat. The frat boy fired off, filling the photographer's ass.

Tom pistoned away, holding hard onto my hips. “There's a lot of cummy holes here tonight. The third ass is about to be full of POZ seed. Not bad for only one POZ top, right?” Everyone standing around cheered him and snapped away with their cameras as he jack-rabbited away. I could feel his cock swelling up, and then it happened. He shot at least four volleys of POZ jizz deep into my ass.

Tom wiped his brow as he pulled out of my ass and flipped me onto my back. “Well done, bro. You want to join Bobby and Ryan there and see if we can break our record tonight? I've got some friends I could call....”

To be continued...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2