Anyone ever bangged straight guys?

sgtop

In general, I'm the same as HungLatinDom...I like men who know what they're doing. Virgins do absolutely nothing for me.

I'm also of the opinion that enjoying sex with another man ipso facto makes you bi or gay. I get that a lot of guys have problems with self-identifying as anything but straight...hell, I used to do the same thing way back when I was still working things out...but we've all got lies we tell ourselves, and telling yourself, "I'm straight" while you're enjoying that guy pounding your ass is one of 'em.

On the other hand, I work in a pretty conservative, mostly male profession. I spend plenty of nights parked in small towns. And I've had opportunities to hook up with extremely attractive men who are pretty clearly very closeted (one thing that attracts that kind of man to truck drivers is that they know we'll be gone in the morning). For many of these guys, the closet manifests in the form of getting married and having kids and hoping that will "straighten" them out. Hell, in West Virginia, I've met some outstandingly great guys (in appearance, sexually and in general), but every single one of them, from what I can tell, has an ex-wife and usually a kid or two.

In general, I've found that guys like that frequently won't even bring up the topic of condoms when it comes to sex. In many more conservative, especially rural parts of the US, the safe sex education leaves a lot to be desired (the one strategy they teach is abstinence) and education regarding gay sex is nonexistent.

So all of this combined makes me wary. In general, I assume that my partners are informed about the risks and make their choices accordingly, just like most everyone here on this site. But I can't make that assumption about many of the guys I meet on the road. For some, I might be their only shot at getting laid with a guy that they'll have for months or even years, which means they're prone to making bad decisions out of horniness. And the fact that I have HIV makes things much more complicated...gay guys in San Francisco are used to being around HIV+ guys; the one gay guy in a small town in west Texas will know next to nothing (and is often terrified by it).

And then, if they are married, there's the added complication of a spouse who is most likely unaware of her husband's activities. I can accept barebacking with another guy who has some idea of the risk involved and is willing to take a chance to get laid; hell, I made that particular decision myself. I can even accept that in the context of a guy in a relationship with another man; we all know HIV is out there and we also know that men, even the best of men, are pigs. But I'm not going to take the chance that some guy's wife might unknowingly be exposed because she didn't have a clue about her husband's sexuality.

So adding everything up: the experience factor, the lowered ability to have informed consent due to lack of sex education, the potential for causing harm to innocent bystanders...it's just somewhere I choose not to go. I may be a pig, but I'm a pig with a conscience.

(Incidentally, this by no means stops me from getting laid on the road...there are tons of insanely hot and piggy openly bi men out there. There are also openly gay men all over the country who are awesome fucks and easy on the eyes. And by "open", I mean, they are honest with themselves and their partners about their sexuality; the closet with respect to life in general is still a necessity for guys in many places even in 2013...I don't begrudge them that at all.)

Edited by MascMountainMan
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have had many married guys who want to ass fuck. I have one regular who comes over Saturday am. Comes in climbs in bed and fucks me. Blows his load in my ass and leaves. He likes it because it is uncomplicated for him. Just fuck get off and leave.

• 7 years later...

Back when I lived in Brooklyn, there was a guy I'd fuck regularly at the local cruising grounds.  I saw him at the mall with the wife and kids, but I ignored them.  A few days later at the cruising grounds, he thanked me for my discretion and confessed that he enjoyed being fucked by me better than fucking his wife.

• Like 1

Yeah i have for sure!!

About a two years ago i had just finished a swimming session and went into the change rooms for a shower, it wasn't a busy night infact there were only 3 others there so i showered naked. 

Just before i got into the shower i was on my phone messaging a guy on grinder and he sent back several ass pics and naughty messages that got my cock almost rock hard, i stepped into the shower for couple minutes and this guy walked passed the cubicle looked at me then looked down at my erection and just said "very nice" 

I got out the shower and started drying myself off and the guy was near me stripping from his bathers. We just started to chat about the swim center and how not many people were around on usually a busy evening. Then he mentioned he likes coming to the swimm center mid arvos because his 3 kids get out of school and are terrors to deal with so this is his chance to relax. He said his wife doesn't mind picking the kids up and taking them home until he gets back around dinner time.

He asked me if i had kids or a wife and i simply replied "no not a chance... ever..."

He smiled and said "oh i see, well ive always wondered what it would be like to be with another guy" i replied "it's pretty good man" with a cheeky smile on my face.

The guy was pretty fit, late 30's clean shaven face, decent muscle. He had stripped down completely naked too other than a towel he was drying himself off while chatting and there i was also naked drying myself off with a towel. He said would you like to suck my cock, naturally i walked across into a cubicle with him and dropped to my knees, regular sized cock, slightly thicker than normal and clean shaven. After a few minutes i stood up and kissed him, he said he had never sucked a cock or let a guy suck his let alone kiss a guy but had always wanted to try. I pushed his head down he licked my shaft and balls before taking the head of my erect cock in his mouth.

Not a bad effort for a first attempt i guess haha. I got him to stand back up, we kissed a little more and it was then very obvious with both our rock hard cocks touching against each other we were going to fuck.

I suggested i wanted to rim his ass and fuck him, he turned around and i dropped down to his smooth ass. I rimmed him for a while then eventually stuck my fingers in his ass just using spit. I opened him up a little and said want my cock? He hesitantly replied yes but can you go very slow. I mentioned i only fuck raw and don't have rubbers on me, he didn't mind, i think he was in another world of his own how i ate and rimmed his ass anyway. I slowly pushed my cock in, took some time as he was soooo tight!! Eventually i got balls deep and started to fuck. I grabbed his cock and could feel the precum from him. I was going to give him the option where he wanted my load but his ass was so tight and by his slight groans and moans i had to breed his virgin ass. That i did, i blew balls deep. I withdrew slowly and he just said that felt great. He was still hard so i started to suck him again, straight away he asked if he could rim me and fuck me which was a little surprising, he said he needs to know what its like.

I let him rim me for a little while, again not a bad effort and then he slid in me. He fucked me softly at first then went very hard, soon after i felt his cock throb and then heard that grunting sound! Shot a decent load inside me. 

I showered again, then left. Still haven't seen him back at the swim center.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I did a lot of cruising in my teens, 20’s and 30’s, more often than not the guys there were married. I took so many loads up the arse from them into my 20’s and then discovered a lot of them liked cock up inside them too. The main advantage to the married guys is that there was never any mention of condoms, while the gay guys cruising there often wanted to play safe - I stuck with the married guys as I wanted to give and take loads.

On 4/28/2013 at 8:54 AM, sloppyfuckhole said:

He told me a number of times he was straight and the faggot is the one getting fucked.

I can’t even count the number of times a straight, married, dude HMU to to get their dick sucked or bury their dick in my hot, wet, hole. My theory has always been that there are a lot of wives out there not doing their job in bed. I asked a few of them why they choose to fuck with another dude instead of a female, and it usually boils down to: superior blowjobs, NSA, anon, drama free, no illegitimate babies, and no dumb sex rules (“Don’t cum in me”, “Did you bring condoms?”, “Don’t cum in my hair.”, “I don’t do anal.”, “Stop pinching my nipples.”, “Don’t call me that, it’s disrespectful.” ...)

There’s a long-standing joke in the UK (it’s probably universal):

”What’s the difference between a straight guy and a gay guy? Six pints of lager.”

I’ve done tons of straight guys in my life. Hell, I slept with my best mate on the eve of his wedding (to a woman). And I was his best man... And that is a true story. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

There’s a long-standing joke in the UK (it’s probably universal):

”What’s the difference between a straight guy and a gay guy? Six pints of lager.”

I’ve done tons of straight guys in my life. Hell, I slept with my best mate on the eve of his wedding (to a woman). And I was his best man... And that is a true story. 

It is indeed universal, with variants. For instance:

What's the difference between a US military guy and a gay man? Two six packs.

What's the difference between a US Marine and a gay man? One six pack.

(My other favorite USMC joke: Why do they put marines on navy vessels? Because sheep would be too obvious.)

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

It is indeed universal, with variants. For instance:

What's the difference between a US military guy and a gay man? Two six packs.

What's the difference between a US Marine and a gay man? One six pack.

(My other favorite USMC joke: Why do they put marines on navy vessels? Because sheep would be too obvious.)

Love it. I used to cruise near two USAF airbases - Mildenhall and Lakenheath - when I lived in East Anglia and hooked up with quite a few US airmen there. 

You should probably rephrase this to sex with guys who claim they are straight.  By definition, if he has sex with you, he is not straight.  I have been fucked by many men that claim to be straight.  Married and not.