Anyone ever bangged straight guys?

sgtop

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

You should probably rephrase this to sex with guys who claim they are straight.  By definition, if he has sex with you, he is not straight.  I have been fucked by many men that claim to be straight.  Married and not.

prozactly.

I fundamentally disagree with ya'll about this. A person's orientation is whatever they claim it to be and it's none of anyone else's business.  

I don't fundamentally understand gay guys who constantly fall in love with straight men who aren't interested in them, or pursue straight men in creepy ways (there are lot of these gay dudes out there).  

But the diversity of people's sexual proclivities is endless. There are guys out there who are straight who bang/get blow jobs from other men on occasion, so what's the big deal? 

I personally think that war would end if more straight men were in touch with their assholes.  They'd be too busy shoving things up their butts to fight a war. Too many straight men aren't in touch with their ass because getting it up the butt (even from a woman) is somehow "gay" and therefore bad.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

I fundamentally disagree with ya'll about this. A person's orientation is whatever they claim it to be and it's none of anyone else's business.  

I don't fundamentally understand gay guys who constantly fall in love with straight men who aren't interested in them, or pursue straight men in creepy ways (there are lot of these gay dudes out there).  

But the diversity of people's sexual proclivities is endless. There are guys out there who are straight who bang/get blow jobs from other men on occasion, so what's the big deal? 

I personally think that war would end if more straight men were in touch with their assholes.  They'd be too busy shoving things up their butts to fight a war. Too many straight men aren't in touch with their ass because getting it up the butt (even from a woman) is somehow "gay" and therefore bad.  

I totally agree. I’ve got a mate - more than a mate, actually, as we’re brothers from different ent mothers - who identifies as 100% straight. He’s the straight me - or I’m the gay him. We got drunk one night and I asked if he’d ever fucked a guy. “Oh, sure,” he said. Then added: “But I’m not fucking you because they would feel weird...”

• Like 1

On 12/23/2020 at 7:03 PM, Justaholeff said:

Yes...it's my meat of choice!

Lol saaaame. I usually go for straight guys or bi-curious guys who are curious about exploring this side of them.

Idk, gay guys can be fun but this sort of 'hunting' and seducing and making them go crazy with their first experience with a guy or just helping out all those hot, but really horny and sort of half desperate guys is so much better.

I admit to being quite the homewrecker, at least I assume considering all those hot straight dads with their wedding rings on their fingers I have had 🙂

I just find it ever more exciting and their heterosexuality and oftentimes their horniness and pure masculine desire to have sex get's me off mentally and physically

• 6 months later...

Blew and got fucked by a "straight" cab driver, he started stalking me after that, hanging outside my house in his cab, we had a fun few times although got a little kinky when he wanted to talk about his daughters, (both grown and one left home married. But he was fun and loved the idea of having an affair knowing I wanted nothing more than sex

I fooled around with a roommate in college who was straight but bored and horny. He fucked me for a bit and then I rimmed him and started fingering his hole. I eventually got my dick halfway in his ass but I’m very thick and he said he couldn’t take it so I stopped. That was the only time anything ever happened between us. He was definitely straight and not expecting to have sex with a guy. He was just a little curious and open to the opportunity when it presented itself. 

I think a lot of gay guys just like idea of thinking they are the person who can turn a straight man. It’s kind of an ego thing. Myself included. I use to get a boner when I seen a weddding ring. Now it’s kind of a turn off.

I get a one time curiosity thing, but if you’re fucking guys you’re not straight by definition. Doesn’t matter how you identify. Hell, I can identify as a member Rockafeller fortune, but my bank account ain’t changing. 

I actually think continuing to allow these guys to hide behind some “straight persona,” hurts gays. Cause let’s face it, to most of these men straight=normal. If they identify as something other that that, it’s irregular and a step down.

Edited by BlackDude
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

I think a lot of gay guys just like idea of thinking they are the person who can turn a straight man. It’s kind of an ego thing. Myself included. I use to get a boner when I seen a weddding ring. Now it’s kind of a turn off.

I get a one time curiosity thing, but if you’re fucking guys you’re not straight by definition. Doesn’t matter how you identify. Hell, I can identify as a member Rockafeller fortune, but my bank account ain’t changing. 

I actually think continuing to allow these guys to hide behind some “straight persona,” hurts gays. Cause let’s face it, to most of these men straight=normal. If they identify as something other that that, it’s irregular and a step down.

I could see that perspective.  Most "straight" guys that I have been with just want to get off and want a hole.  They aren't getting it or getting it enough from their wives. I don't mind serving that purpose for them.  Still love to get with married guys or straight guys, but I have no intentions of trying to turn them gay.

23 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I could see that perspective.  Most "straight" guys that I have been with just want to get off and want a hole.  They aren't getting it or getting it enough from their wives. I don't mind serving that purpose for them.  Still love to get with married guys or straight guys, but I have no intentions of trying to turn them gay.

I definitely were not trying to knock you or any other guys who mess with married guys because I think most of us have. I think my point was just that if they really just needed someone to get off with and we’re straight, why wouldn’t they find another woman to get off with?

maybe guys are easier, but from what I’ve seen especially at work any married man has at least three other women who are willing to fuck them.

Just now, BlackDude said:

I definitely were not trying to knock you or any other guys who mess with married guys because I think most of us have. I think my point was just that if they really just needed someone to get off with and we’re straight, why wouldn’t they find another woman to get off with?

maybe guys are easier, but from what I’ve seen especially at work any married man has at least three other women who are willing to fuck them.

Many times I have had married men or straight guys tell me men are better because more are willing to do bare.  Women often won't because of pregnancy.  

3 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Many times I have had married men or straight guys tell me men are better because more are willing to do bare.  Women often won't because of pregnancy.  

I get that, but there is a risk going bare with anyone.

I guess I just have a hard time with the concept that outside of your wife (who you are legally and morally obligated to) your first option for sex is to bang a dude? And your straight?

1 minute ago, BlackDude said:

I get that, but there is a risk going bare with anyone.

I guess I just have a hard time with the concept that outside of your wife (who you are legally and morally obligated to) your first option for sex is to bang a dude? And your straight?

Yea, that does seem strange.  It's been my experience though.  These are just guys that have gotten with me, there are millions that haven't, and probably go to women. So far, at least. 🙂

22 minutes ago, BlackDude said:

It’s not hard to explain. For some, at least, sex with a person of the same gender somehow isn’t “cheating” in the same way as it would be with someone of the spouse’s gender. The act can be rationalized as not being the same level of infidelity. That doesn’t mean it’s actually any less of a betrayal, but it may be at least the subtext going on in some of their minds.

2 hours ago, ErosWired said:

It’s not hard to explain. For some, at least, sex with a person of the same gender somehow isn’t “cheating” in the same way as it would be with someone of the spouse’s gender. The act can be rationalized as not being the same level of infidelity. That doesn’t mean it’s actually any less of a betrayal, but it may be at least the subtext going on in some of their minds.

This is called dickfull thinking.

• Upvote 1