Anyone ever bangged straight guys?

sgtop

• 1 month later...

Yup, I've bottomed for a few "straight" single guys I know and some I just met. I have never called them out on it. I've very discreet, and they appreciate that. Discretion and being an enthusiastic fuck helps generate repeat hookups from these "straight" guys. If they want to keep telling themselves they are straight, I couldn't care less.

Can we stop calling men who like to fuck with other men straight? I’ve played with many married or partnered men both as top and bottom but I’ve never considered them anything other than closeted gay or bi. People use the excuse “oh well a hole is a hole when you’re super horny” yet as a gay vers top I’ve never been so horny as to want a fuck a woman or even get a bj from one even though I’ve had plenty of female suitors. It’s ridiculous when I see Grindr guys who’ve been on the app for years taking cock or fucking ass talking about how they are “straight” or “curious”. The real straights hookup all the time these days with the opposite sex because it’s nearly as easy with the amount of people on straight apps like tinder. College guys especially can pretty much find a girl to fuck any weekend because of the skewed guy:girl ratio at most colleges. Say it with me: YOU CAN BE MASCULINE AND GAY 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Breedingandseeding said:

Can we stop calling men who like to fuck with other men straight?

We can call them whatever we want to call them between ourselves - labels are obviously irrelevant, not to mention inadequate to describe the complexity of human sexual response.

It's only polite to call them what they want to be called when in their company. If they like to be called "straight", I'm happy to call them that. Even if I have my dick balls deep in them.

"Straight" and "gay" point to a set of social and political norms and values.  They have nothing to do with sexuality. 

They also have nothing to do with perceived masculinity.  Yes, it's possible to be masculine and gay.  And effeminate and straight. 

It's also possible to conform to straight social norms while being exclusively homosexual, whether masculine or not. 

• Haha 1

I think men get far too hung-up on labels and the stigmas that come with them. But, I’ve definitely got a few married crossdressing sissies in my past. 

On 9/24/2021 at 10:11 AM, Breedingandseeding said:

Can we stop calling men who like to fuck with other men straight? I’ve played with many married or partnered men both as top and bottom but I’ve never considered them anything other than closeted gay or bi. People use the excuse “oh well a hole is a hole when you’re super horny” yet as a gay vers top I’ve never been so horny as to want a fuck a woman or even get a bj from one even though I’ve had plenty of female suitors. It’s ridiculous when I see Grindr guys who’ve been on the app for years taking cock or fucking ass talking about how they are “straight” or “curious”. The real straights hookup all the time these days with the opposite sex because it’s nearly as easy with the amount of people on straight apps like tinder. College guys especially can pretty much find a girl to fuck any weekend because of the skewed guy:girl ratio at most colleges. Say it with me: YOU CAN BE MASCULINE AND GAY 

Exactly. So is the sky no longer blue? Is 2+2 no longer equal 4?! At some points, words have to have meaning and we have to all agree on a set of facts in this world. 

If a hole is just a hole, go fuck a pussy. It’s no harder than fucking most of these men. I could, would and have had the chance to fuck women. But I haven’t, because I’m gay and I love fucking a mans ass. I’d rather do without. 

Yes, this whole “gay straight guy” thing may be cute when your telling yourself you had the prowess to turn someone out, but allowing people to have one foot in/one foot out of your social and political group always comes back to bite you. 

In the past, yes, at least they claimed it was their first time with a guy, but although they claimed to be "straight" they're obviously "bi leaning curious". I think many guys identify as "straight" simply because they are still coming to terms with their sexuality.  But really, who cares? I'm generally wary however of "inexperienced" tops asking me to fuck them because the reality for them never seems to quite match their imagination in that it's usually been too painful taking my cock, even with lots of lube and fingering. I just lose the desire. I usually just end up giving them a man to man talk on preparation etc.

• 5 months later...

Love to hear  from experienced bottoms - pussy cunt whores !  Wondering if a experience bottom ever had a boy friend helping out a boy the first time fucking another male ?  In my case , my neighbor I known for years growing up , started offering me sip's / drinking beer - smoking weed and poppers - also he was uncut like me !  Several days meeting his friend - having good times - chatting - drinking and smoking weed ! We all gotten naked - videos - smoking weed - touching and stroking . My Neighbor was bent over naked - watching his friend sucking me off with a erection - my neighbor started fingering himself - his friend / neighbor coaching me - sticking my erected dick up inside his hole - showing me how to fuck a male hole ! Soon i got my dick up inside him - hearing the coach saying stuff - fuck him - hard and good - his friend grabbed my butt - making my butt movements - fucking my neighbor - sniffing poppers - friend rubbing my hole - they were like animals - chatting - fucking - sniffing - could not stopped - felt so fucking GOOD !  My neighbor and I became closer friends - word was Breeding !

• Like 1

On 10/3/2021 at 7:22 PM, Lily95 said:

I was fucked by a straight guy when i was younger. 

The guy closest to my age when he started fooling around with me will to this day forever claim he's straight as a damn arrow. He's also a scout troop leader now, so I can only imagine those in his troop. 

• Haha 1