A question

Just wanted to ask you if I could pick up HIV or HepC by sucking a cummy cock (atm) or taking poz piss in my mouth. Don't take poz cum up my asshole, but love to felch and suck dick covered in many other guys cum; and suck it out of guys asses too. Thought it was safe enough until a mate told me last night that it wasn't. What do you think? Really dont want HepC!

Guest Deviant_Angel

Neither HIV or Hep are found in urine, so the risk of transmission in piss play is pretty much non-existant. Hep C is only transmitted blood to blood, so it is remotely possible if there is infected blood mixed in the semen that you're felching and you have an open sore or wound in your mouth. If you're into felching or ass to mouth I'd be more concerned about Hep A or B, but you can get vaccinated for both. HIV is found in both blood and cum, so it is again remotely possible if you have an open sore or wound in your mouth, but fairly low risk because it has to enter your blood stream in order to be transmitted. Just being in contact with it or swallowing it isn't enough.

Hep C is blood-borne, so cum or piss are okay in that regard.

You're also safe with piss and HIV. HIV can only be transmitted by men via blood and semen. In all other fluids it is too low a concentration, if it is present at all.

And while it may be theoretically possible to catch HIV through oral sex via cum, the incidence is very low. You would have to have a pathway in your own mouth for any virus to enter (bleeding gums, cuts, sores, etc.).

Edited by TattPig

Yup...TattPig got it right.

You should be aware, however, that Hep A and B can be transmitted via ATM. There are vaccines for both. My suggestion would be to get tested for them and, if you haven't been exposed, to request the vaccination.

There is information on the web that suggests that anal mucus is a rich source of HIV viruses, so if you deep rim or felch a poz guys arse, there is a chance you will swallow some anal mucus, and therefore swallow the HIV virus. What the risk of infection is from swallowing poz anal mucus I have no idea, but I think it is lot less than getting poz cum in your arse, which is the big daddy of them all. As there is a higher level of HIV in anal mucus than in cum, that means the risk from swallowing poz anal mucus is higher than the risk from swallowing poz cum, which is sort of a low risk activity. I`ve always been a bit sceptical of the frequently touted view that your mouth is a route to infection if you`ve brushed or flossed your teeth, and it isn`t if you haven`t. I don`t think I`d want to rely on it as a route or barrier to infection.

Edited by wambb