I had been trading some emails with a guy I met on A4A and he offered to meet me at a bookstore in Charleston that I had only been in once, and on that occasion I chickened out without doing anything. The original plan was for me to suck him off, but as the discussion evolved, he became increasingly dominant, and I found myself confessing that I fantasized about being whored-out in public, or at least in a semi-public environment. Anyhow, I got the bookstore first and sat in a rear corner. After he arrived he stood next to me, pulled his cock out and started working it. I was as nervous as I've ever been but I finally got up the nerve to stroke him and a minute later, I was gobbling his cock - deep. Another guy walked up to get a better view and my buddy whispered something to him. The next thing I knew , the new guy's cock was also in my face. For about 15 minutes, I had a cock in each hand and was alternately sucking both of them. There were only about 10 people in the theater but I think every one of them was watching. I felt like such a slut and really enjoyed the experience. The door kept opening with guys going in and out, which kept my buddy from cumming but gave me time to really enjoy sucking them both.

Thanks for a fantasy fulfilled buddy.

Edited by Hotload84