Young Boy Stud Turned Cum Dump

Davy

I'd been watching the boy for years. Every weekend like clockwork he'd show up at the clubs at 12:00 with a body that got me rock hard in seconds. Every weekend with his boyfriend. I'd never actually approached the boy - not out of any sense of morality, I'd broken into and broken up relationships with lesser guys, but these two came in and were in their own little world, which no one could penetrate, not with drinks or pickup lines or even a hot body.

He stood 5' 5", about 150 pounds, with the body of jock Filipino stud, with sexy cock sucking lips, biceps like tennis balls, a 30" waist and a big thick muscular ass. For years I watched boys and men approach him, trying break in, each time failing miserably. The boy was obviously obsessed with his boyfriend, who was an average looking cute cub stud. In fact the cub was so average, it was a wonder he had snagged and kept such a hot piece of ass going in the five years since I first saw them. Although the cub was obviously the more social of the two, he kept close to keep the jock boy happy. But then suddenly, after all my patient observing from afar, I saw the opening.

It was the cub's birthday, and he wore a birthday hat and pin that said as much. He was was dancing around with a larger group of friends than usual, and getting very very drunk. The boy was also in the group, but obviously a little farther apart, being not as social as the cub, was also getting increasingly drunk. As I grabbed the ass of my flavor-of-the-week, making him squirm, I counted the shots: one, two, three, four, five ... seven. The night dragged on, but the boys' minds were obviously weakened. "You see that boy with the birthday hat?" I asked my current squeeze. He nodded and giggled. "Go pull him up on the dance floor give him a little present." He laughed and sauntered up to the cub, and dragged him up to the floor to begin dancing.

The effect was delayed which was a good sign, but the boy stumbled up to his boyfriend and attempted to cut in and get him back, so I made my move. I grabbed his intoxicated hot body and began to dance with him pulling his hips toward my crotch. Now, I'm 6' 1", 198 pounds, muscular with an 8 1/2 inch cock which is as thick as a coke can. His ass felt me before the rest of his body. He paused for a second while i ground my hardening dick on his ass. His mind weak and body wanting. but his eyes stayed on his boyfriend who was was preoccupied by two guys, one of his friends as well as my squeeze, both of whom were now dancing on him. The jock boy pulled away for a second to move towards them, but I turned him around pulled him up against my body. His head fell against my chest, and I took him into my arms. I could tell he was interested, but conflicted. I whispered to him, "You know you can trust your man. How long have you been together?" "Six years" he sort of gasped in a manly baritone. I smiled. "Has he ever strayed?" "Never" he replied. "See, you can trust him." And I looked and believed myself. The cub might have been dancing with two hot twinks, but he kept his hands up and away from them. Fortunately, of course, the cub was clueless as to my intentions, as I began to maneuver the jock boy from the lime lights to the darker corners of the club.

I continued to press the boy against my body, and he began to reciprocate, dancing with great skill. Many times I'd seen him dance with his boyfriend, and admittedly the stub boy was exceptionally good at moving his hips in such a fashion as suggested he was begging to be fucked. As his ass and hips worked on my crotch, I began to push the envelope. I slipped my hand under his shirt. I could feel a strong set of abs, not from being slim but from working out. My hand traveled north feeling a strong chest and, when I flicked his nipple, his arms shot straight-up and he moaned and damn near convulsed. His body was becoming slightly limp as the alcohol was taking more of a hold on him, so I had little trouble backing him up against a wall, his hands in front of his face, and reaching around, I I unbuttoned his pants, slid my hand under his tight sexy underwear and reached his hole. Fuck. No wonder his boyfriend was able to keep him. His hole was obviously regularly well-fucked. I slipped one digit into his hole, feeling his soft, velvety chute, finger fucking him. His back arched and he moaned, as he bucked and moaned. It was definitely time to take things further. I pulled his pants back up, buttoned them, and ushered his drunk body out the back entrance to my car, stuffing him into the passenger seat, and without ado, began the quick drive to to my place. "Where are we going?" he moaned. "My place baby boy. We're gonna have some fun." He looked over at me with a dazed expression. "Who are you?" "I'm gonna make you a very happy bottom boy tonight."

About then I pulled up to a red light, so I took the time to slide my free hand into the ass of his pants and give him some finger. His head flew back, his body arched, and he let out another moan. "What's your name baby boy?" "John," he gasped. "How old are you, John?" "Twenty-three." "Do you like big dicks baby Johnny?" He paused and bit his lips I pressed my finger deeper into his hole, gasping "Yeessss." With that I whipped-out my hard cock, and invited him "Take a look, Johnny." He stared at it in awe. "Go on and suck it, Johnny." He looked at me as if realizing something and then blurted out "I've only ever been with my boyfriend. I've never done anything with anyone else." I replied "I'm bigger than is he, right?" "A little" he laughed, adding "thicker, too." "He fucks you good, huh?" "Yeah, I love it." "Come on, Johnny, touch it." I grabbed his hand and put it on my shaft he slowly began to stroke me. Precum began to drip out the head and he seemed entranced. His eyes were half open, mouth wide, speech was slurred, obviously still drunk. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled it to my cock. The minute the head slipped into his open mouth, he moaned and began sucking like he'd been waiting the chance for decades, not ten minutes. He went down on me, trying to deep throat my cock, moaning in pleasure, and lost in the taste and feel of a stranger's cock in his mouth. He didn't pick his head up till he realized I'd parked the car in my garage. "Where are we?" he again slurred. "Where's my phone?" I grabbed his head and began to kiss him. I had thought far enough ahead to slip his phone out of his pocket, and didn't think it necessary to fill him in on that detail. Shortly after we left the club his phone had begun vibrating, but I had turned it off, and when he asked about his phone, I distracted him by pushing my tongue into his moaning mouth.

The potential threat to my plans having passed, I decided to make my next move, ordering him bruskly "Get out of the car." He complied, stumbling out of the passenger seat, into my garage. I steadied him and pulled him through the door that lead directly from the garage into the living room. I sensed part of his will was trying to fight my domination, but his body was not up to the challenge, and seemingly wanted to get off as much as did I. Not wasting any time, I stripped off his shirt, threw him on the couch, and pulled a bottle of poppers I carried in my pocket, and presented them for his inhalation, which he did instinctively. Then I gave him another hit in his other nostril. "What... what was that?" "Something to help you relax." I could see the fumes hit him fast. He moaned and threw his head back murmurring "Oh my god, what is this?" I handed him the bottle, saying I'd be right back, that I had something even better for him. I grabbed a bottle of lube I'd laced with coke, and then with a second thought went to my computer, which fortunately was in sleep mode, and bringing-up Craigslist, I posted this advertisement:

Hot Filipino boy, looking for cum. Generous men only.

I figured I may as well go as far as I could while I was at it. Walking back into the living room, I found John had nearly passed out (except for an occasional quiet moan). I snapped a photograph of his half-naked-drunk-and-poppered-up-high-body and uploaded it onto the Craigslist posting. "This is so crazy" he said when I got back "I'm so drunk." "I know" I laughed as I stripped off my remaining clothing, and presented myself to his gawking gaze for a few seconds. With a 45 inch chest and 28 inch arms, I'm a big guy and my tool stood erect in his face. He got on all fours on the couch and began to suck. I ripped off his underwear, watching with pleasure as his chiseled young back arched and his hips began to gyrate as I slowly fucked his beautiful lips. Then I maneuvered so I could pour some of the lube onto his quivering ass, managing (with some difficulty) to finger fuck him with one finger. When he began to fuck himself on my finger I knew the laced lube was having the desired effect so I stuffed a second finger in. Although his ass could obviously take a beating, he was still tight and his body ripped, so I pulled his mouth off my cock and turned him around, positioning him on all fours.

I lined my dick with his hole and grabbed his hips and began to push in. He screamed and I held him down as I pushed the entirety of my cock into his hole. It was like popping a cherry, knowing I was only second cock that had ever been in here. It was an utter turn-on. I ground my cock inside him as deeply as I could, and naturally he screamed again, but this time there was a hint of ecstasy in his voice. "You like that?" I asked him, adding "You like my big cock in your tight baby boy hole?" He was screaming into a pillow so I grabbed him by his short hair and pulled his head up, repeating my question: "I said, 'Do ...you... like... my ...big... cock... in...your...hole?" accenting each word with deep thrust into his ass. He yelped each time. "Yes" he gasped, adding "Oh my god yes, I love it." "Has your boyfriend ever fucked you raw like I am now?" "No, never." "Feels good to get fucked raw, doesn't it?" "Fuck yes..." he replied, as his ass and hips began to shiver and shake. "Mmmm, tonight I'm gonna breed. You will want raw cum in your ass all the time, don'tcha?" He didn't verbally reply, but his hips began to shake harder, evidence, I thought, of an assent, so I egged him on a bit more saying "You're gonna want to be filled up all the time with cum, aren't you?" He moaning mindlessly, captured by the pleasure.

I slapped his ass hard once, and I might as well as have kicked a horse with spurs, because he began feverishly fucking himself on my cock, moaning and yelling saying "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCKME OMG FUCKKKKK ME!!!" I stood there while he fucked himself on my cock, his whole body milking me for it, begging me for my cum. As he did so, I flipped on my phone and checked my email for the ad. There was a big response. I picked 10 of the responses and texted them the address told them to be here in an hour - and to bring cash. I also took a second to take a snap another photograph of Johnny boy fucking himself on my fat dick, and sent it to the guys, just to wet their appetites.

I put my phone down and now it was time to get to work. I grabbed Johnny's hips and began piston-fuck my cock into him. He screamed, but begged for more. I fucked him with the only goal of dropping first load of the night into him. I pounded furiously, almost completely withdrawing my cock out every time. His head flew back with inward thrust, his tight muscles moving under his skin. I felt my nut coming. and then I yelled and growled out a thick load of cum into his ass, fucking it deep into his body. Then I pulled out and pulled his head around to my cock and made him suck the ass juices and cum off my dick. He was obviously enjoying himself, as he moaned the entire time as he cleaned my cock, although admittedly it looked like he could pass out. Then the doorbell rang. There would be no sleeping tonight.

More to cum

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 12

I slipped my dick out of John's mouth and pushed the poppers under his nose, suggesting "Here, have some more." He took them, half awake-half gone, spent by the craziness the night. A knock at the door caught my attention. I opened the door to find two guys, the first a Latin twink who, as I remembered from his e-mail, went by the name 'Anthony'. He was about 22, 5'7 about 145 pounds, slim, swimmer's build, cute face and an nice, uncut eight inch dick. I had half a mind to drag him in and fuck his brains out on the bed, right next to John, but I thought I would probably be able to do that later. Coming up few yards behind him was the second guest, Rick, a 35 year old bear, well-built, 5'6 about 185 pounds, with wide shoulders and thick with muscles all over. We had played some time before, so I knew he sported a nine incher, that was somewhat thicker than mine. In fact, we had actually done a three-way, and I remembered he was a beast in the sheets. I wished he had shown-up close to last, but it looked like John was going to get a good stretcher early in. They saw me naked at the door and immediately began taking off their clothing, even before I closed the door. Anthony was so excited he damn near ran into the room.

"Tony?" John gasped and suddenly looked more confused as Anthony (Tony) leaned over John and began kissing him hard all over his neck and lips. John moaned and shook as Tony moved south, sucked on John's nipples, and his cock starting to nudge John's asshole. At this point it apparently dawned on John what I had in mind, because he blurted out suddenly "Tony, what are you uhhhhh!" From this exchange I understood Tony and John knew each other.

By way of an answer, ever so slowly, Tony began sliding his cock into John's hole till it reached full-hilt. Tony gasped and looked at John saying "I've been wanting to do this to you for a year!" John squirmed as Tony picked up speed, pounding John's hole, his balls slapping John's ass, my fresh cum coating Tony's cock. John was gone in all this. It seems as if watching his friend fuck him made him more comfortable 'cause he readily accommodated Tony in as the fuck got increasingly loud and the pounding harder. About this point John reached for his dick. I went to stop him, but Rick was faster - he grabbed John's arms and watched Tony who, in seems, had until then forgotten about Rick and me. Rick gave Tony a look which translated to 'My turn bitch'. Tony looked at me and I motioned my head for him to pull-out and to give Rick have a turn. Tony slid-in, all the way, and then leaned forward to give John a hard kiss. Then, still fully erect, Tony pulled-out, and Rick, seemingly effortlessly, flipped John over onto his stomach. John looked at me, then Tony, and then felt Rick climb on top of him. "Wait..." he began, but Rick's dick was already in position, and using his whole weight, Rick rammed his cock into John. Poor John screamed and clawed the couch, trying to move away, but Rick pinned him and began to fuck him. Naturally John screamed as the biggest dick he'd ever experienced had began to plow his open hole.

"Go help your friend" I suggested to Tony, who immediately walked over to John, but didn't know what I had in mind. The thing I know about Rick is he starts off strong and crazy but after a few minutes runs out of breath. "REVERSE COWGIRL!" I called. Rick, his dick still inside John, pulled John into a position where John was facing away from Rick, which allowed John to straddle his monster cock while he sat on the couch holding John's hips. John looks at Tony who walked up to him and began kissing him. Again John moaned, but after a few slaps from Rick, began to ride the thick cock. Tony started kissing John's body as John's arms moved above his head. About then Rick pulled John back to lay on him as John's hips begin to milk Rick's cock.

At this point both Tony and Rick began feeling-up John's hard body, so four hands were finding all his pleasure sports. I took satisfaction in seeing that John was so lost in the ecstasy of the experiences. His moans changed to a continuous chant of "Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me." Upon Rick's instigation, John shifted around, Rick's cock still inside, which made him wince, but the pain was short term, and the two guys began kissing. "Oh fuck yeah boy" Rick growled and the fucking got rougher. John was bouncing like Pogo stick and I could see a wave of ecstasy pass over both John and Rick as Rick fired his load into John's pussy, Tony also loosing it, and shooting his load all over John's back. John climbed off the Rick and bent over, revealing his open winking hole to Tony. John looks at me and says, "Put it in me, Tony." Tony climbed over John and began wiping his cum off John's back and pushing the cum into John's hole to join the other two loads. All the while John groaned. Amazingly, Tony didn't loose his erection, and to my sadistic pleasure, the two went on fucking.

Rick began to pack up, "Fuck," he said, "If I didn't have my boy back home waiting, I''d stay a little longer, but I think I'm spent." "All good" I replied, adding "There's plenty more coming for him." I could hear John's mantra "Fuck me fuck me oh my god" over and over as Tony and he fucked doggy style. Rick excused himself and handed me a fifty dollar bill, and as I upon opening the door for him, I found four more guests ready.

More to cum

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 4

John was face-down, and ass-up as Tony grabbed his hips, simultaneously pounding John's hole and holding John tight against his crotch. Meanwhile new faces arrived. Seeing John and Tony playing, the four new guests immediately stripped, awaiting the opportunity to join in the fun. The first guy to insinuate himself was a tall white buff stud, early 30s with a very thick seven inch cock. He stood over John's head allowing his thick dick to slap John's cheeks, while he leaned forward to spread John's ass wide-open for Tony's pleasure, asking "Hows that ass?" Tony smiled and replied "Best fucking ass ever!" "Lemme see, pull it out." Tony pulled out, his long dick covered with and pink and white spooge. The white guy, who went by the tag name 'Bigdog', leaned-down and started sucking and cleaning Tony's dick. Tony put his hands behind Bigdog's head, moaned, and started violently fucking Bigdog's mouth, which raised some appreciative grunts from the onlookers. Meanwhile, even as he was busy blowing Tony, Bigdog pushed three fat digits into John's ass, which made John's head pop up from the pillow he was gnawing. Upon seeing Bigdog's dick, John was sufficiently enticed to swallow Bigdog's cock. About then Bigdog stopped sucking Tony, and instead directed Tony's now clean cock back into John's ass. As Tony bottomed in John's ass, Bigdog withdrew his cock from John's mouth, and as John looked-up pleadingly, Bigdog spat all the juices he'd sucked off of Tony's cock on John's face and in his mouth. Naturally John gasped, shocked, and he might have been even more shocked when Bigdog shoved the three fingers that he had just used to feel John's insides down John's throat. John began to gag.

Bigdog clearly knew how to handle a bottom boy, 'cause he slapped John's gaping face saying "No gagging boy. Take it all!" as he continued to finger-fuck John's throat which made choking and swallowing noises, only stopping to spit down John's open throat. Finally Bigdog removed his three fingers from John's throat and reinserted his thick cock into John's cock-sucking lips, steadying John's head with two hands, and began an assault I'd only ever seen done to an ass. He began to slam fuck John's open mouth, out of which drool started to pour, coating John's chin, cheeks, and chest. While bigdog fucked and fucked his throat relentlessly, John's muscular arms flew everywhere but Tony had him at the waist, and didn't allow any escape route.

I walked over to Tony, who was definitely in hog heaven, and, as he rhythmically fucked John's ass, I pressed my fingers into Tony's hole. When he looked-up at me, no doubt appreciating the pressure I was applying to his prostate, I gave him a deep, wet kiss. With that Tony clearly lost it, and jizzed straight into Johns' hole. After a few seconds in which Tony caught his breath and withdrew from John, Bigdog stopped fucking John's throat, turned him around and made him clean off Tony's dick, as Bigdog's thick dick was quickly accommodated by John's now gaping hole. I was pleased to see John understood his role, because he began thrusting himself back onto Bigdog's cock. I grabbed Tony's arm and led him away to where his clothing was scattered, and asked "What do you think is gonna happen next?" "Well," said Tony, "this is for the kid." With that he handed me two 20s. Now, in all honesty, we had never even discussed a rate, and I honestly didn't care about money. I took the money, but said "I was actually thinking of John's statement that he loved his boyfriend, and that he had never been with any other guy." Tony wasn't hearing any of it, noting "Well, now he's been with four other guys, you included, and it seems like the only thing he loves is cock." I was about to counter Tony's comments, when in the background I heard cheering and the sound of John gasping and moaning as he (presumably) got fucked harder and harder. "You don't get it, Johns a good g----" "Cum dump. He's a fine piece of ass - one of the best muscle studs I've seen in a while and he loves getting fucked. That's why he came here tonight to get turned into the cum dump that he is." The fucking got louder in the background. I thought to myself Bigdog must be close to cumming as Tony continued saying "and you loved turning him into it, didn't you?" "Yeah." "Good. Now, I'm gonna the fuck out - unless maybe I decide to fuck him again." Tony's eyes glazed-over as he remembered that he had fucked John's ass twice, the ass that had been forbidden to him and now he could say he'd bred it good and deep. His cock began to swell, but the cheering in the background and sounds of Bigdog heavily growling as he shot string after string of cum into John's hole, as well as the sound of John's shout "OH FUCK YES!" woke him up. Tony walked out with his pants on and left his shirt off, no doubt wanting to drive home with the smell of John all over his person.

I walked back into the room and saw John spread-eagle on the floor while a slim white/Latin looking guy who was positioning John's legs on his shoulders, lining-up to drop his raw cock into John's ass. John's arms were being held above his head by Bigdog who coached the Latin guy to fuck him harder. The Latin guy, (who's tag name I could not remember), didn't last long, but I will say he fucked like his life depended on it. Every thrust was hard and rough as he slammed up against John's pelvis. I noted John's toes curl were clenched tightly, a clear sign of agony/ecstasy. As the Latin guy shot his load into John, John's eyes widened and he looked at the guy breeding him. I knew he was feeling the surge and pulsation of the guy's dick, knowing his ass was being bred. They both relaxed and the Latin guy slipped out. Before another guy could take his place slipped I slipped in between John's legs and slid two fingers into his much-abused hole, all the while he looked at me inquisitively.

I was the second person to finger-fuck him. I felt the loads of cum in his hole and quickly got hard. I aligned my dick and pressed into him, and, not surprisingly, slipped in with ease, as all the cum acted like lube that would never dry. Bigdog released John's legs, and I was pleased when John wrapped his legs around me. He grabbed my shoulders and looked deeply into my eyes as I pounded his hole into the ground. "You like this, baby boy?" I asked. "I love it." He mouthed all the while looking into my eyes, which would widen when I pounded in, and relax when I withdrew. His hands began to feel-up my body playing with my tits and pits. "Fuck me" he mouthed "own me" he begged. The cheers of the onlookers were lost on me as I picked up speed and strength, fucking harder and harder. John let out a prolonged, loud moan, Ahhhhhhhhh. As my tempo increased and he began to get louder as well. His legs were clenched wrapped around my waist tighter. I could feel the inside of his ass beginning to shake and convulse and his hips actually began to vibrate. "FUCK ME!" he screamed, his back arching as he tensed-up. I could feel his internal orgasm spreading over his body the walls of the inside of his hole shivering with pleasure of being fucked beyond belief. He wrapped his hands behind my neck and looked me in the eye his whole body shaking inside out, his ass milking my cock expertly. I slammed my cock in and began to unload strings of cum into him and at the same time his cock shot. He let out a deep guttural moan and his dick shot spurt after spurt of thick cum onto to my chest, my abs, his chest, and finally his face. I kept thrusting into his hole, noting with satisfaction that his dick looked like a garden hose as the cum shot above his head and all over between us. Finally his hands dropped and he his body relaxed as he looked at me, dripping with his cum. For the first time he room went silent - in awe of the amazing fuck session we just enjoyed.

"Fuck" was the first word to break the silence and it was from John. He began to rub his load all over himself tasting it jacking off his still hard cock with it and even began fingering his own hole right as I pulled out. He was lost in the feeling of being completely used. "You ready for more?" I asked. He turned his head to look at the six other cocks that were still waiting to have a go at his well fucked hole. He climbed onto the couch in a crouching position, pushed his ass out, and lowered his head, as he grunted "Go for it."

More to cum

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

A cheer erupted as six bodies headed for the tight Filipino cum slut bent over the couch. Cum was dripping down his legs and his own cum was caked all over his cock face and body. The first guy to reach him was a 38 year old Latino, Sextex. He was 5'11 190 pounds, smooth body, decently muscular with a nice eight incher. When we exchanged e-mails, he mentioned he was married and wanted to fuck a tight boy-hole discreetly. He grabbed John's hips and slammed his cock into John's hole in one go. John screamed, but Sextex had only just begun. He pulled his dick completely out, and slammed it back all the way in roughly again, making John scream. He repeated his brutal attack again and again, making John's hole squirt cum back on his crotch with each slam. "YEAH!" Sextex growled as he continued his assault on John's ass. You couldn't really say he was fucking - rather he was repeatedly stabbing John's ass, and John screamed with each penetration. Various guest manhandled John's ass, spreading his muscular ass cheeks to assist in Sextex's attack. I noticed that every time Sextex pulled-out John's hole winked closed less and less, becoming more and more used to the giant rod raping him. Sextex's tempo increased but his stroke length was constant, all-in and all-out, ever time. The speed of Sextex's assault began to make John's toes curl and his head flew back.

John's wide open mouth was too much of an invitation to pass up, and a 52 year old guy, Olderbrothertype, pushed his nice seven inch dick into John's open mouth. I'd seen Olderbrothertype at the gym plenty of times. He was a fit stud for his age, 5'7 160-170 pounds, with a nice salt 'n' pepper head of hair. One of those guys who has been fit and healthy his entire life. I'd watch him seduce the gym bunnies for months 'till he was fucking studs in the showers who were twice as fit as was he, or getting blow jobs in the sauna. At one point I watched him fuck a local college lightweight wrestler who simultaneously begged an older daddy to breed him. Good times.

Now Sextex was fucking John's open, moaning mouth, and after Bigdog's throat-assault, John was doing an impressive job deep-throating Olderbrothertype's cock every time. Drool dripped down his John's chin on to the floor, his throat visibly expanding when Olderbrothertype's cock passed into his throat. Sextex looked up at the ceiling and began fucking on his toes, his eyes rolled back lost. Cheering erupted as everyone watched John's strong hips and butt cheeks move and tense and relax. He was now more of an expert at milking a dick. Olderbrothertype grabbed John's head and shot a heavy thick creamy load on his cheek and proceeded to rub it all over John'is face. Olderbrothertype looked at me, a smile crossing his lips. "Too hot. Couldn't hold it back" he chuckled.

I offered him a beer and seat but he said he had to be at the gym in a few hours. He probably had another boy in mind for later but he paused while pulling out his wallet no doubt thinking that maybe this ass was worth more than the one he had in mind, but I shook my head 'no' saying "You didn't breed him, so its free." He smiled and looked back just as Sextex began to growl loud and long, fucking John's milking ass even harder. Then I noticed that, for the first time, John made a noise that sounded like a girl getting fucked. "Next time then," olderbrothertype said to me "see you at the gym." And with that he dressed and left, the whole time smiling. I went back just in time to watch Sextex pull John's hips up to his crotch, and with a grunt, unloaded inside John's ass. "TAKE ME LOAD BITCH!" he growled. "Fuuuuuuuuck yess" John gasped.

Sextex pulled out and asking if I had anything to drink. "Water or beer" I mouthed. He smiled and raised one finger in each hand. One of each. I tossed him a bottle of each, and he deftly caught them, walked over to John's head, saying "Clean the the cum and ass juices off my cock. In fact, clean up my whole crotch from your mess, and when you're done, I'll give you some beer." John complied, licking all around Sextex crotch, lapping up the cum his hole had squirted out on to him. And when it came time to clean off his dick he took a swig of beer. Then Sextex slid his cock into John's mouth, enjoying a liquid, cold blow job. Sextex sipped water while letting John clean and massage his cock, giving me an approving smile. I smiled and made a gestured for payment. Sextex nodded, and setting his beer bottle on John's bobbing head, he fucked John's mouth a bit before giving John another swig.

As this was going on, another cock was swiftly fucking John's hole, fast going for the cum. He was 28, 5'8 with a decent 7 incher. He moaned fucking John's and John squeezed with his ass cheeks milking it. The top came within a few minutes, asked for the bathroom and took off without paying. 'Damn', I thought, as I took a swig of my beer, watched him stride through the door, thinking I'd punish him later. I had seen him at my gym, so it shouldn't be hard to deal with the cheap fucker.

Sextex cock was hard again and now he was full-on fucking John's throat, no more beer involved. John moaned, obviously loving Sextex's cock. I wondered if he could still taste his ass and all that cum still on it. A 20 year old slim black stud walked behind John's ass and pushed his thick mushroom head into John's hole. There was a audible pop, and John moaned loudly, even while deep-throating Sextex as the same time. Springbreakstud, the black boy, who was about 6'1", 150 pounds, and very smooth, moaned as he sunk the rest of his long 8.5 cock into John, slowly fucked John's hole, apparently enjoying the depth he was reaching. Meanwhile John arched his head all the way back, swallowing more of Sextex's cock. When Springbreakstud pushed all the way in, Sextex got Springbreak's attention, letting him know he had another load coming. Springbreakstud pulled-out, allowing Sextex to flip John onto his back, his legs in the air, his feet on Sextex's shoulders, allowing Sextex to fuck him deeply and quickly. John groaned with every breath. He raised his own arms above his head and began flexing. His body was covered in sweat and he licked his biceps and rubbed his own chest enjoying his sweat and cum-covered body, his tight core showing the lines of where a six pack was beginning to show. About then, for a second time, Sextex unloaded into John's hole, which I assumed, but this time, was somewhat sore.

"Thanks boy" Sextex gasped as he caught his breathe. When he regained his composure, he grabbed his wallet and left 200 dollars on the night stand walked-out, fixing his clothing on his way out the door. Springbreakstud climbed between John's legs and continued to fuck his hole, taking up where Sextex left-off, slow-fucking John, who began flexing again, thoroughly enjoying himself. Slimguy took off with Bigdog shortly afterwards. The two had been playing with each other while watching the fuck, leaving $125 between them. As they walked out, another guy, a Latino, 2ofhearts, walked through my front door. The new guy was somewhat short, but sported a very nice 7.5 inch cock. For a short guy, he also had amazingly huge shoulders and was thickly muscled. We walked back in as Springbreakstud was pulling out his cash, getting ready to leave. John lay on the floor, not moving. "He passed out" Springbreakstud said. "Did you cum?" I asked. "Yeah, but he was already sleeping when I did." "You only pay half, then." He handed me two 20s and left with definitely a look of apprehension in his eyes.

I walked over and took a careful look at John. He was visibly breathing, and apparently quite tired as he was asleep. "So, what now?" 2ofhearts asked. "Well, you can fuck him, or you can get the fuck out." I replied. He smiled and climbed between John's legs and began to fuck him. John moaned a few times during the fuck session. I grabbed some poppers and forced John to inhale. Of course the poppers woke him up a bit, and he began to respond to the new guy in his ass. Within a couple of minutes 2ofhearts shot a hefty load into John's hole. John smiled broadly and thanked the guy, tweaking his tits. The Latino payed $100 for the fuck and left without saying much, but I assume he was a satisfied customer. John lay there on my ruined rug and stained couch. He looked at me, his eyes half-open. Glancing at the clock, I counted-up the tally - while the 10th guy hadn't shown up, nine out of ten wasn't bad. I walked over to John and pushed my dick up his hole. He moaned softly, "Thank you." "Don't thank me yet."

We fucked slowly and softly for awhile. John's legs shivered and shook, mentally and physically beaten down. I was not surprised when he passed out again, mid-fuck, so I carried him downstairs laid him on the bed, securing him to the bed posts. He slept very soundly. It was 6:00 A.M. I showered and then lay down next to his sexy cum and sweat covered body.

More to cum

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 6

When I woke John was still passed out. His body reeked of sex cum and sweat. My dick hardened as I admired his small, muscle stud frame, tied up in the basement bed. I couldn't help but let a smile cross my face, satisfied that now, as a result of my patience and careful planning, this perfect power bottom was ready to be trained and used, however I saw fit. I traced his muscles with my hands, feeling his tight body, taking in his hard work and dedication, knowing I was one of the few who been close enough to enjoy it. I leaned down on his well shaped chest and began sucking on his left nipple. He moaned and arched while he slept, his body bucking against the restraints, gasping as I sucked harder and harder, only to switch to his other nip.

I spread his legs to look at his hole, noting that his inner thighs were caked with cum, and that his hole had only barely started to tighten again, the sphincter pulsed and winked, pulling on itself, trying to return to normal. I poured some laced lube on his hole and worked it in using three fingers, massaging it into his battered ass walls. John moaned in gasps as my fingers stretched his shrinking hole, his big muscular ass begging for reprieve, but none would be forthcoming. His eyes opened barely enough to see me then would close again. but his body spoke for itself and began rhythmically to push back down onto my fingers.

I climbed on top of him, and positioned my dick against his hole and applied slight pressure. His ass began to swallow me as I slowly pressed in, inch by inch, the warm soft velvet of his hole easily accommodating me. John let out a guttural moan as his back arched again showing his toned muscle under his olive skin as I continued to push in until my balls rested deep on his ass. I placed my hands on his chest, squeezing his muscle and began to slowly pump his hole, the soft warm walls of which greedily gripped my cock. Then, as he relaxed, I withdrew, and his hole would begin to tighten again, only to relax again as I pushed in, squeezing tightly when I was balls-deep. I slowly pumped his hole like this as my sweat began dropped onto his torso, creating pools in the lines of his muscled abs and chest. He was awake now, watching me fuck him, but his eyes were glazed over, his body, (for the most part), limp. Still he watched me fuck him, I assume part of his loving his role in our debauchery, part of it hating me (and himself), but nevertheless he was incapable of doing much more than look back at me, moan, and let his body what it wanted. I picked up tempo, and his head began to move from side to side. and his moaning increased. He was defeated, conquered, and he knew it. He gave in, allowing himself to enjoy our raw, dirty fuck.

At some point, when I was fairly sure he was reasonably awake, I reached-over, grabbed the remote off the nightstand, and while balls deep in his ass, flipped on the TV in the basement. His eyes opened wider recognizing the interior shots of the house, including those from security cameras I had installed throughout the house, two in the living room where he had been gangbanged, and one in the basement, telling him "I have every thing on video." He bit his lower lip as I clicked the TV to show the basement camera, which showed me balls deep in his ass. "I'll make a real good video out of you, and all your fun." Then I took hold of his hips, and plowed deeply into his hole. He yelped, grunted, moaned and screamed, all the while his eyes were glued to the image of himself on the TV screen, on which he could see the clear image of me fucking, fucking, fucking away. Finally my balls began to tighten-up and I shot my load onto his hole. Naturally I pushed the load deep into his ass - just for the camera to record. John moaned and bucked, all the while his cock was rock hard. "I think," I said, "you want some more, baby boy." John only bit his bottom lip, nodded and looked as though he might cry. I pushed three fingers into his hole and he sang out moaning. "You like your hole being abused?" I asked him. He nodded vigorously and moaned. "I can''t hear you." I moved my three digits horizontally and vertically and back inside him. "YESSS!" he conceded. "And you want more?" "YES PLEASE!" I pressed my pinky into his hole and his whole body jerked and resisted. "FUUUUCKK!" he moaned.

"That's right boy, you asked for more." I poured more lube on his hole and my hand and began to push my four fat digits in and out of his hole. His ass would push back and he was on the edge as I punched his hole with four fingers, over and over again. Then I pushed in deeper and held my fingers there. His head bend down to look as I began to push half my hand into his hole. His moan crossed between a groan and a yell as his ass stretched to accommodate me. As I pressed further into him, I swear I could almost hear his hole stretch open. His hips began to buck, so I used my free hand to press it down until I forced my palm into him. He screamed and moaned and jolted. I twisted my palm around inside him and he bucked and moaned "Oh my god." But now it was my turn to be lost.

The soft velvet of his ass needed to be explored. I poured more lube and looked into his eyes, his face a mixture of ecstasy and horror as I pressed even deeper trying to get his hole over my thumb. I pressed and twisted and moved and then finally POP! His ass swallowed the hump of my thumb and my hand plunged into his hole, wrist deep. His whole body shook as I twisted my fist around inside his body. I moved him like a puppet. His eyes rolled into the back of his head, his breath very shallow, but he took control of his body, and seemed to command his muscles to relax and with much effort he pushed my hand out of his hole, which was was now fucked beyond compare - it gaped open, winking and stretched. I unrestrained him and flipped over his body, jumped on his ass and began to slam fuck his open hole. My dick slid inside the warm velvet like cutting through warm butter, and with each stroke I felt his hole struggle to tighten up again. Fuck.

Finally his ass once again had a firm grip on my cock. He pushed his ass up while moaning into a pillow until l finally pressed myself as deeply as I could go, unloading my second load into his body. John shivered when I pulled out and lay on his stomach, panting. I caught my breath, stood-up, cleaned-up slightly, and pulled out a card from the nightstand and placed it on the bed, and walked out of the basement. Upstairs in the master bedroom, I turned on the video feed and watched John as he rolled over in the basement and touched his hole, feeling how stretched and abused it was. I watched as he picked up the card and read it, which read "I own you. You will always belong to me. My fuck toy. But now, get your clothes and leave. I'll contact you when I want you again. " He curled up in a ball and looked as though he might cry, but instead he rose to his feet, ran up stairs and grabbed his clothing. I had left his phone on the entrance table with a taxi cab number and half the money from the night before. He began to sob as he dressed, but stared at the couch and rug where he'd been fucked so well, a semi-hard rising in his jeans. He wiped his tears, and left. I turned on my computer and began to edit the footage.

more to cum

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4