cum-sucking in london

mouth

• 6 years later...

For nine years I worked for a Health Insurance company. Every year I earned a company trip to a international country. The trip usually was paid for by the company. Had to attend some meetings but most of the time I was by myself chasing men. Chasing and catching men in a foreign country is exciting. It feels so damn good to be fucked or fuck a tight ass of a foreigner. And sucking their cocks was always delicious. Had four guys, one in England, One in Spain, one in France and one in Scotland that lived with me for the two weeks I visited there. Lots of hot making out, French kissing and sucking and fucking all day and night. And so many of these guys were uncut with very tasty foreskins. Best party I was ever invited to was in Germany. All men and I got to suck cock and fuck all night. Had 15 different men some of them two times. Cum is delicious where ever you find it.