I'm suffering from internal hemroids and looking for best treatment of Hemorrhoids.

I'm sorry this is an unpleasant topic. I'm not comfortable discussing all of this with my Doc. After seeing 6 Doctors for pain in last two years, who all told me I needed help, most wrote me script for creme or suppository, none of them would perform surgery on me, without explanation, or saying HIV+ people don't heal well, therefore would not perform surgery on me. I am so frustrated with incompetent Doctors & staff, I could write pages about that. Last week, I finally found a Doctor, who could see me almost immediately during a terrible hemorrhage, who was confident I needed surgery & who could do it successfully, the very next day. I am thrilled to have those hideous external & internal + skin tags gone = grown men would run screaming from me if they just felt my ass, & if they saw how ugly it was --- in other words i haven't been fucked for like a year, this had been an issue for many years. I am still in some pain. Anyone with experience with this procedure would be helpful. Anybody know how long the pain will last? Will it look any better? Will be able to get fucked regularly? or will hemorrhoids return or will scar tissue prevent me from getting fucked? Thanks for reading this. J

• Moderators

I had a large, painful hemorrhoid removed surgically about 20 years ago (I was in my late 20s/early 30s). It took about 3-4 months before it was healed enough to take a cock. Even then I had to be really careful not to let myself get constipated because a hard, dry movement would re-irritate the scar and make it tender for a week or so. It was hard to take really big cocks for about a year because again they would irritate the scar.

It probably took a few years before my hole was back to normal completely. I am still pretty vigilant about not letting myself get constipated though.

A long time ago I had piles, and I dug around on the internet and found that a possible cure is to push big objects into your arse - it pushes the blood out of them back into your body, and flattens them.

Wow - a medical reason to play with a dildo - and it worked in a few days. Piles gone.

• 2 years later...