Piss anywhere

4realz

I'm training a slave, and the first thing I had him do was pick me up from Union Square. Made him come up and stand near the restroom in the hallway. I came out, unlocked the bathroom door, and ordered him inside... and on to his knees... whereupon I pissed down his throat ;-) Didn't spill a drop. Good boy.

Where else have you pissed?

• Upvote 3

My first time was in the old Pussycat Theater near North Tation in Boston in the lateish 80 s. I was sucking this daddy's uncut cock and he said he wanted a break to piss. I'd be fantasizing about drinking it for a whole and asked him to piss in my mouth. I don't know if he idea actually turned him on, but he didn't mind either and gave me a fairly rank load that made me involuntarily cum.

Of all the Perrier sex acts, including taking poz loads, I still find water sports the most satisfyingly degrading. Drinking from a pozzed and ideally chemed up pig is always a special treat. My record s six hem piss loads from on guy in a session.

The first time I experienced ws was many years ago on a beach. After a day of sun and fun and lots of hot sex the person I was with asked me to strip and lay in the sand. He then proceed to piss all over me. Then he straddled me and pissed in my mouth. It was excellent and I was hooked. He later asked me to return the favor which I gladly did. Neat thing was being at the beach we could jump in the water and wash it all away and do it all over again and again which we did.

• 1 month later...

I still fondly remember the first time I gave someone a drink of warm beer on tap. A guy named Frank asked us masculine men to see him when we had to take a piss at a church picnic. He was drinking it in the high weeds halfway up a hill by the park. I took my most enjoyable piss as he drank ir from my cock in his mouth. Pissing in someone's mouth feels almost as good as cumming in it.

I also joined a team of fellow men giving someone a golden shower.

I've noticed over the years that few guys are man enough to piss in someone's mouth or even in someone's face & hair.

The first time I was piss fucked was at Steamworks in Chicago. A rough top asked me if guys had ever pissed while they had their dick in my ass. I told him no. He told me I'd love it, so he finished cumming in me then he said here you go, and I felt my guts fill up with his warm piss. He was right, I did love it and still do.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
The first time I was piss fucked was at Steamworks in Chicago. A rough top asked me if guys had ever pissed while they had their dick in my ass. I told him no. He told me I'd love it, so he finished cumming in me then he said here you go, and I felt my guts fill up with his warm piss. He was right, I did love it and still do.

That's so hot. I love it when I'm with a dom top and they don't give me a choice, seed me and then fill me with piss. I used to have fwb who was a dom but sexually aggressive as well and very vocal. He took me to a park which is well know for being a gay sex hotspot. He stopped the car and walked me naked to the picnic bench, bent me over and dropped his pants. A little lube and he fucked me hard, slapping my ass and calling me names. I was in heaven, I begged him to cum in me and was rewarded with a deep thrust and his spunk being pumped into my ass. He held me still after he had cum and then told me he was going to piss in my ass. I could feel his warm piss as he filled me. When he pulled his cock out he told me to wait where I was and he walked off to the car leaving me bent over the bench, naked and full of cum and piss. A moment later he came back with a butt plug and pushed it into my hole telling me not to let any of his juices out. Walking with a belly full of pee and trying not to squirt it was hard. Then he took me home, still naked in the car and holding his fluids inside. I had to sneak into the house and he followed quickly. Once inside he pulled the butt plug out without warning and I soaked myself and the carpet. He bent me over and spanked me hard for that before fucking me again. He loved using my ass and mouth as his personal urinal and I loved letting him.

Edited by Jakelc
  • Upvote 2

I wish we had repeated it but it was a one off. Usually watersports were kept in the house although he did manage to piss fuck me in the back of a rented van while he was moving house. I helped him to now some of his furniture and he filled my ass with cum and piss.

• 2 weeks later...

Was at the Bijou theater in chicago....went to the bathroom, there was a glory hole and the guy had his mouth up to the glory hole....he told me to piss in his mouth...I had heard about water sports but never experienced it. I was HOOKED.

• 10 months later...

I drank my very first piss outside in a small forest from a family member, while other family was outside as well (and quite close). I also drank in public green areas and on toilets. Next to that I drank under the table at a cardgame for my Master (well I didnt call him that, but looking back on it, I guess it is the appropriate term after all) and his friends. Also been drinking in café's at the bar instead of at the urinal...

I also got soaked from time to time.

I think your slave must enjoy being soaked with piss and then have to walk in public in his soaked outfit... For me it is a JOY of humiliation

Edited by TheNaturalWay

• 1 year later...

My 1st time was unintentional.  It was NYC Pride 1992 and I picked up a hot Latino.  We grabbed dinner and on the way to his place, we bought a few 6 packs of beer.  After polishing off the 1st one, we both needed to piss, so we stood, side by side at the toilet.  For some unexplained reason, I grabbed his sweet uncut cock and the feel of piss running through it turned me on.  Long story short, we swapped fucks and he asked me to stay the night.  I awoke 1st the next morning and thought I'd wake him with a blowjob.  I took his cock in my mouth and his bladder opened a split second before his eyes.  The taste was strong, bitter and I was hooked instantly.  He freaked out at first, but I sealed my lips around his pissing cock and refused to let him pull out until I'd swallowed every last drop.  When the shock wore off, he admitted he liked me drinking his piss, then I returned to his cock and sucked out his seed for a chaser.  He fed me twice more before I left and on my way home, I bought myself a yellow hankie.

• Upvote 2