loaded tonight

jackCUR

I'm out of town for the week and I just got back, sitting here with my ass filled up with two huge loads. Met up with a guy I found online, hot 30 year old jock looking type, kind of short but his body and cock more than made up for that. I've never (consciously) taken a poz load before, but this guy is and said he was undetectable. I've never chased, don't want to catch anything but I've always been aware of the risk. The sex was so fucking hot though. And I felt like a huge slut letting this guy use my ass and cum in me twice during the night. The thought of it all and feeling so opened up and having to hold these two huge loads in has me hornier now than I was before he made me cum. I don't know what gave me the impulse to do it, I might regret it later but right now I feel like I'm more turned on than I've ever been from after sex.. I want to get fucked again!

I don't think this is the start of me not caring about what kind of loads I take, but damn I love feeling like this.

• Administrators

You may not think it's the start of not caring about the kinds of loads you take, but you just took a big step - from neg loads to undetectable poz loads. I've seen this happen over and over again. One day you'll realize you really don't know what sort of loads you're taking - you're just taking guys at their word. And then the next step after that is you realize you're rewarding guys who lie about their status and tell you want you want to hear and you're punishing the guys who are honest. And at that point you'll realize since you don't really know the status of the guys fucking you, you might as well let just about anyone fuck you.

That feeling you have - how you love taking those loads - it's only going to grow. It's a one-way street. Just accept it and let fate take it's course.

• 3 weeks later...

i agree with rawtop. i went from condoms, to bb with neg guys who pulled out, to neg guys who dump their load in me, to now i'm seeking poz dudes in hopes that i finally will take the plunge and let one of them fuck me raw. up to now,i've had poz cock poking my hole but i've chickend out at the last minute and asked them to fuck me with a condom. but i feel the next poz cock will probably enter my hole raw. any advise on how to let the little head do all the thinking?

i agree with rawtop. i went from condoms, to bb with neg guys who pulled out, to neg guys who dump their load in me, to now i'm seeking poz dudes in hopes that i finally will take the plunge and let one of them fuck me raw. up to now,i've had poz cock poking my hole but i've chickend out at the last minute and asked them to fuck me with a condom. but i feel the next poz cock will probably enter my hole raw. any advise on how to let the little head do all the thinking?

Just leave ur fears at the door and set up ur mind to crave for poz cock.thats what i do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone else with advice for me so I dont chicken out? need your help

You just have to man up and do it. If you're horny enough and want it bad enough don't talk yourself out of it or doubt your decision bud