Force Slammed by BBC

RawJockPig

Two years ago I was in DC at the Eagle and two muscular black guys in their mid-30s in harnesses and I were cruising each other. I was 38 at the time, smooth athletic build and wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I finally went over to talk to them and one of them said "Come on. You're going back to our place, you fucking pig." Sounded good to me so I followed them back to their place.

We get there and they tell me to strip down to the black jock I was wearing, and to get into the sling. They also stripped, although they left on their harnesses. Next thing I know my right arm was tied above my head and one of the guys asked me if I partied. I said I smoked some T before, but not much. They just looked at each other. They asked if I was poz, to which I answered "No, I'm neg." Another look. Next thing I knew I saw three syringes with orange caps. Being tied-up in a sling, I started to panic a little, but the bigger of the two guys, Terry, said "Relax, we got ya." I responded "Please, don't." Terry replied "You're still our slut for the night." Next thing I knew he wiped my forearm with an alcohol swap, and inserted a needle into my arm. I saw a tinge of blood enter the syringe and then he depressed the plunger, injecting the liquid into my arm. I completely lost my breath and gasped, but Terry encouraged me to take a deep breath. I coughed three or four times, and then felt warm and tingly. My ass felt as if it was on fire. I just looked at Terry and Tom, the other top, and blurted out "Please, fuck me. Please, give me your cock." The two guys laughed at me and said "Good boy, now we have you the way we like you - a hungry Tina junkie, begging for cock."

Tom approached to fuck me with his 9.5 inch big black cock. When I realized he was not wearing a condom, I said "No, not raw, please, SIR" but he responded "Shut up, slut and take it" and with that he rammed his entire raw cock into my ass, and all I could do was beg for it. He chuckled "What do you want, white boy?" I answered "Please fuck me SIR." Tom yelled "You want this nigger cock boy?" I muttered "Yes, SIR." I didn't wanna say it. but he made me, and finally I screamed "Fuck me SIR - give me that huge nigger cock up my pussy." Good slut" he replied, and proceeded to fuck me then grunted "Take my poz load boy - here it comes." I was so high I begged him to breed me. When Tom withdrew, Terry was next at bat, and Tom disappeared downstairs. Same thing - another case of "Take my big black cock boy" and as he fed me his 10.5. inches. It was so fucking thick I kept the poppers handy and was begging for it up my pig cunt. He also bred me and as he blew his load I found myself saying "Feed me your cum SIR, breed me" to which he responded "Here it comes, boy - another poz load for your pussy." When he pulled-out and I could feel cum dripping down my legs. My hole felt so empty and I squirmed in the sling, at which point Terry pick-up a huge red butt plus and proceeded to shove it up my pig cunt. It felt soooo good to be stuffed. Then he disappeared downstairs for a good 15 minutes.

Next thing I knew, Terry, Tom and two more huge black muscle guys walked into the room. Terry (or was it Tom?) said to the guys "Here's the junkie slut we are pozzing. You want some?" The guys immediately stripped and proceeded to slam themselves. While they were prepping themselves, Tom asked me "You need another slam boy? This time its gonna be a big one - we want you really fucked up." Tom proceeded to stick himself and draw some of his blood into the syringe. As I watched, he depressed the plunger only a bit. The next thing I knew he pulled it out of his arm and stuck me with it - injecting his poz blood into my arm. No sooner had the contents of the syringe entered my blood stream, well, I was flying! I coughed even harder this time and all four of the guys laughed at me. Tom said "Good slut - I just gave you a .5 slam." My pussy was on fire like never before. They untied me from the sling and put me on the bed where they proceeded to take turns on me for over three hours. They even double fucked me. My pussy couldn't get enough bareback cock. The two guests also bred me, so I had four loads in my pig cunt when one of the guys brought out some huge fucking dildos. I honestly didn't think I could take them but certainly wanted to try. I took a deep hit of poppers and the guys proceeded to wreck my hole with extra large black dildos, eventually shoving two in me at once.

Sometime later the two guests left, and Tom and Terry fucked me some more, eventually depositing loads five and six in my ass. Late morning I left, and as we parted, Terry and Tom said "Good slut - we want you again. Welcome to the world of poz pig play - you fucking Tina slut."

Part 2 next time.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 22
  • Piggy 4

Really hot story. As I have said here before my first raw breeding was from a super hung poz guy. I went to his place near Fenway Park and he fucked me rough and seeded me three times over a few hours. It was awesome and I never wanted anything but poz raw cock after that (but I don't refuse neg loads either)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...