Force Slammed by BBC

RawJockPig

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest slobbvers
On 10/20/2018 at 4:58 PM, ejaculaTe said:

Has anyone noticed that the OP hasn’t been online here (at least under that screen name) since 2014....?

Yeah I noticed after reading his other submission.  🤔

• 4 months later...

The first time I was able to self-admin a slam, I had a hot black bear come over.  He didn’t party, but lived that the .3 I’d shot into my vein made me so fucking hungry for his fat 8.5” uncut raw cock.  That fucker pounded my insatiable ass for over three hours before he finally filled me with his hot POZ load.  Truly one of the best fucks of my life!  

2D53D77C-81EC-4E0E-AFA5-FD141540383B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest takingdeepanal
4 hours ago, PartyFFPig said:

The first time I was able to self-admin a slam, I had a hot black bear come over.  He didn’t party, but lived that the .3 I’d shot into my vein made me so fucking hungry for his fat 8.5” uncut raw cock.  That fucker pounded my insatiable ass for over three hours before he finally filled me with his hot POZ load.  Truly one of the best fucks of my life!  

2D53D77C-81EC-4E0E-AFA5-FD141540383B.jpeg

I'm due to get a .3 this weekend, whereas I've usually taken a .2 - how much of a difference is there between the two (apart from the obvious percentage)?

A lot of things can make the intensity if your slam vary - the purity of the drug, whether you’re measuring by weight or by the tick marks on the syringe, etc.  I try to do mine by weight, you’ll get a much more intense and probably longer-lasting rush if you jump from .2 up to .3.  You’re in for an awesome ride, have a fucking amazing time!!  🐷🐷