How do you convince someone to bareback?

Seedmeraw

I have been encountering lots of guys who wont bareback. Im surprised because, its almost a miracle to find a barebacker. Anyone can offer an piece of advice on convincing a condom user into a non-condon (much better) scenario?

• 4 years later...

I can tell you what worked on me for my first bareback experience. I met a very well hung  8in + top who fucked me nice and hard with a condom and lube and I enjoyed it during most of the fuck but my asshole became irritated near the end .  I was in immense pain just afterward. The pain seemed to intensify after i got home. I had to sit in a bath for hours. I was still sore for days.  It isn't a latex allergy, I knew it was mainly his size that wrecked me.

A month later the next time i met him i couldn't help myself from hooking up again, but I  told him while i was blowing him that getting fucked last time irritated me too much  and i didn't want to get fucked again (although i did bring some better organic lube with me ) He convinced me it was the condom friction that causes the pain and that bareback would not hurt a bit.  He assured me he would start gently and pull out to cum,   he said he was recently tested neg anyway.  I said i still wasn't comfortable with BB even if he pulled out because of precum and stuff.  He dried off my saliva from his erect cock and showed me he didn't produce any pre-cum. He told and showed me he never makes precum even when fully erect and that he would pull out before he orgasmed.

So I agreed and let him take me bare right then. It was the most fantastic fuck just like he promised, i had a huge orgasm as he fucked me and i wasn't sore a bit afterward.

• Upvote 2

Guest bbbearlover1

Before I stopped using condoms altogether, I remember guys offering to let me cum in their pussies on a regular basis. They were surprised that I was the one saying no. I need to find some of those guys, and re-connect. To the point, I would say that ultimatums work quite well.

On 1/10/2018 at 10:35 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

Before I stopped using condoms altogether, I remember guys offering to let me cum in their pussies on a regular basis. They were surprised that I was the one saying no. I need to find some of those guys, and re-connect. To the point, I would say that ultimatums work quite well.

If u are ever in Houston hit me up and unload all night

I've come to realize that these condom Nazi's out here are just fake. In the end we all want to fuck raw because it's natural. I even saw a Facebook post where one of my friends was like who's still lying about using condoms? I laugh at ppl who say condoms only. They're still in denial. 

Most, if not all, of the Tops that have fucked me with a condom eventually took it off or it broke and just kept going. I was stealthed a couple of times (IDK why, they were the ones that wanted to fucked safe), but for the most part, I either suggest or actually took the damned raincoat off the Top's dick. I could see the look of sexual frustration on their face as they fucked all their might but couldn't get enough sensation to cum. 

It goes without saying that physcially, rubbers deaden the sensation and reduces pleasure. However, I believe it's more of the psychological factor that causes a Top unable to cum. The need to fluid bond with a partner during sex is one of the strongest for a human. Personally, I have a strong urge to recieve cum in me from a hot Top and I imagine the urge is just as strong for the Top to cum in me.

So, it begs the question, how much convincing does it take for a guy to fuck raw? From a total bottom's POV, not much. 

4 hours ago, einathens said:

I don't think you can or should convince someone to play raw if they don't want to. 

And I'm against stealthing.  

I think you tell them that you don't fuck wrapped and let them decide whether they want to play with you. 

True, but trust me once you start fucking that bottom on the reg he is going to eventually want a load from you. Same with the top wanting to dump his load raw. The training wheels eventually come off and you accept the consequences of riding without them.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, einathens said:

I don't think you can or should convince someone to play raw if they don't want to. 

And I'm against stealthing.  

I think you tell them that you don't fuck wrapped and let them decide whether they want to play with you. 

This.

I’ve recently experienced this with four guys. One of which I’ve fucked before but he’s still at odds with his desire to take loads and being more conservative. 

Another, we didn’t meet due to time constraints but he suggested start wrapped and feel each other out and go from there. I was ok with that since he seemed like a solid guy.

I respectfully but firmly state my preference and it isn’t worth my time it to play wrapped or just get a bj because I won’t enjoy myself or cum. Sex should be to the benefit of both parties and everyone should be comfortable. Not reluctantly acquiescing. I’m not bullying them, nor am I using reverse psychology. These are my terms. Those are yours. I respect them. If we’re not sexually compatible, that’s that. No hard feelings. Otherwise, we can hang out outside of sex or keep it moving. 

I keep on top of my health, I’m not a chaser or indifferent to STD’s. But I’m also sexually active and do play bare. I’ve been tested recently, etc. That’s all on the table.

We mostly meet guys in apps. Meaning we’re texting and there shouldn’t be any awkward fumbling or feeling pressured. Respectfully state your desires. It’s not that difficult. For repeat FB’s, if you can’t be honest or talk about it, maybe reevaluate things.

Not being honest, directly and indirectly, is why I avoid young guys, closeted guys, and the “I never do this and I haven’t been fucked in months” pretenders. 

Edited by topstud127
  • Upvote 1