How do you convince someone to bareback?

Seedmeraw

Guest bbbearlover1
On 3/31/2018 at 9:58 AM, subslut88 said:

For me, I get on top and grind against their cock.  They say no to stop but never physically stop me as they enjoy it too much.  Then I just let their cock slide in and start riding.  Works every time!

And THIS is why I like the first fuck to be with a sub on top, and me fucking up into his pussy. a hungry pussy will get raw dick EVERY time with moves like that.

There have been a few times that I've convinced a condom user to bareback me by refusing to let him fuck me, unless it's raw. I'll usually say that I have a latex allergy (which I don't. lol) and can't use a condom. Sometimes that works. But, not always.
What I find works more often is to straddle them, put their cockhead up to my asshole and rub my asshole against their cockhead. I'll make sure that my ass is pre-lubed. As I'm grinding against their cockheads, most guys get so horny, that when I finally slide down onto their cocks, they will just let me. A few times the guy has pulled out and insisted on a condom. But the vast majority will just "go with the flow" and fuck me until they cum. 
I did this recently by a really hot German/Dutch young man in Amsterdam. He's been fucking me regularly for several months. And he's an absolutely amazing, dominant, aggressive top. Sadly, so far, he's always insisted in using a condom. He's such a great top, I let him. However, a few days ago, he had already fucked me once with a condom. We continued to caress and kiss each other after the first fuck and he stayed hard. I finally straddled him and began to grind my ass on his hard, raw cock. My ass was still lubed from the first fuck. I added a little spit to my hole and rubbed my ass on his cock. I finally lowered my ass down on his cock and it went up inside me, raw. I leaned forward and kissed him as I began to rock on his cock. He did fuck me raw for about 5 minutes, but he finally pulled out and jacked off on my hole. I'm determined to get him to seed my hole the next time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Usually the 1's I dealt with love condoms - sometimes the condom would break but kept on fucking !  Sometimes we would talk about condoms and barebacking - telling them let's try it once - then fucking barebacking - using encouraging words - eventually they agree - the only way Fucking is Barebacking ! I do love to party - single and vers - open mind here !  :P

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I have answered this on other threads, but it's an easy solve.  Get your Alpha top worked up to the point that they need to cum, then tell them you won't continue unless it's bareback.  I haven't met a guy yet that gets that hot and ready and won't choose bareback just because they want to cum so bad.

Guest CuriousDallas
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2013 at 6:17 PM, Seedmeraw said:

I have been encountering lots of guys who wont bareback. Im surprised because, its almost a miracle to find a barebacker. Anyone can offer an piece of advice on convincing a condom user into a non-condon (much better) scenario?

I think it must be a generational thing as guys around my age pretty much all bareback both for giving and receiving. Do the guys give you reasons why they want to wrap or want you to? Are you trying to top them, them top you?  I find a few of the str8/bi guys I hook up with want to play safe to protect their GF's, don't want to give them something. Mostly I tell them that if they top they have no risk (technically not totally true but I will say anything to get them to fuck me raw). I'll also tell them to start raw and then wrap when they get close or pull out to cum. Most who do that change their minds and cum inside me instead. I say the same things to them if I'm topping them, mostly I just try and put them at ease, tell them I rarely ever play with guys, never get fucked, never get fucked, tell them that they're special and that I trust them to fuck me bare. Like I said, I will say or do anything to get a guy to cum in my ass.

11 hours ago, CuriousDallas said:

I think it must be a generational thing as guys around my age pretty much all bareback both for giving and receiving. Do the guys give you reasons why they want to wrap or want you to? Are you trying to top them, them top you?  I find a few of the str8/bi guys I hook up with want to play safe to protect their GF's, don't want to give them something. Mostly I tell them that if they top they have no risk (technically not totally true but I will say anything to get them to fuck me raw). I'll also tell them to start raw and then wrap when they get close or pull out to cum. Most who do that change their minds and cum inside me instead. I say the same things to them if I'm topping them, mostly I just try and put them at ease, tell them I rarely ever play with guys, never get fucked, never get fucked, tell them that they're special and that I trust them to fuck me bare. Like I said, I will say or do anything to get a guy to cum in my ass.

I agree that in todays day and age, I have hardly ever come around any guys, gay, bi or straight that were younger who wanna use rubbers. almost all of the ones in their twenties and thirties are on prep or poz. older men will sometimes talk about it but when it comes to fucking me, not once has a top needed convincing really that i can recall.

Guest bbasslover79
On 3/31/2018 at 6:58 AM, subslut88 said:

For me, I get on top and grind against their cock.  They say no to stop but never physically stop me as they enjoy it too much.  Then I just let their cock slide in and start riding.  Works every time!

Exactly like this, and after I came he flipped me. I didn't really mind at that point. Three fucks later during that weekend the guy told me he was undetectable. I was still in that I shouldn't bareback but it's so much better phase back then. 

• 4 weeks later...