Actual encounters from this site?

neg4poztop

• 2 months later...

Breeding Zone is not a place that I use primarily as a hook-up site. BBRT, also Recon, are it. Breeding Zone I see more as a social media for a few segments of the barebacking community. 

There are people I've met in real life who have been active here. @Read1 I met at Club 120 and @FelchingPisser I found through his blog. There are also other people in southern Ontario who I have corresponded with on those platforms.

Would I hook up with people I've chatted with here, people I've met here? Sure, why not? I just have not used it in this way.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On 2/20/2020 at 10:17 AM, KinkyBiNature said:

So far, I have just met one member here, over coffee, and I met another member on BBRT, then found out, he was a member here. I think it would be good to actually meet someone here for sex. If you have been reading any of my post, you wold have a great idea of what I am about, and what I am into, and vice-versa.

Its interesting that since I made an adjustment, and stated on my profile, that KIK was my new contact method, I have had quit a few men, look me up, that claim they saw my profile on BZ,, and wanted to get to know me. No one local, yet a few guys say they travel out to the SF bay area, on business, or for events such as Folsom or Pride.

9 hours ago, KinkyBiNature said:

Its interesting that since I made an adjustment, and stated on my profile, that KIK was my new contact method, I have had quit a few men, look me up, that claim they saw my profile on BZ,, and wanted to get to know me. No one local, yet a few guys say they travel out to the SF bay area, on business, or for events such as Folsom or Pride.

Do you mean that you switched your primary contact method to Kik from BBRTS? Do you still rely on BBRTS for local hookups? Or something else?

Guest FinalDL2021
On 6/29/2020 at 6:48 PM, ErosWired said:

Do you mean that you switched your primary contact method to Kik from BBRTS? Do you still rely on BBRTS for local hookups? Or something else?

My BBRT profile is still up, yet I am not really that active on it. For now trying out this new site called Nasty Kink Pigs, and using KIK as a contact method.

• 1 year later...

About a month ago, a really cute Poz guy from this site reached out to me and wanted to know if I was serious about taking hvl Poz cum. Without much dwelling on it, I said hell yes. After a couple of days texting back and forth, he met up with me and it did not take long before his meds vacation Poz cock was inside me and spilling his toxic cum inside. Finding someone here can happen, so don’t give up.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

2 minutes ago, Breedthisslut said:

About a month ago, a really cute Poz guy from this site reached out to me and wanted to know if I was serious about taking hvl Poz cum. Without much dwelling on it, I said hell yes. After a couple of days texting back and forth, he met up with me and it did not take long before his meds vacation Poz cock was inside me and spilling his toxic cum inside. Finding someone here can happen, so don’t give up.

That is great to hear. Makes me think it will happen with me, too.

• Like 2

I’m only aware of one actual connection from here - I’m one of those @FelchingPisser mentions meeting at a CumUnion (you can read about it in our blogs). That doesn’t mean there haven’t been others; I’ve been fucked a lot. Other men may have hunted me down after finding me on here and bred me without bothering to tell me they found me on BZ. It’s possible, because I’m ErosWired on every sex-related account I have (except BBRTS, which idiotically won’t let me use ‘wired’ in a username).

If anybody here has fucked me and I don’t realize it, I apologize and would be honored to know.

As others have said, I don’t look at BZ as a hookup site. I see it as more a place for the after-action reports.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 2