Fuck & move on or re-visit?

Guest SBBOY

Guest SBBOY

When you fuck or get fucked do you hook up with the same guy again or just is it just a one nighter kinda thing?

I tend to move on.... rarely hook up with the same guy. I really get turned on when it's a first meet, exploring and finding out what the guy likes etc. It's like unwrapping a present (after I know what it is it isn't that fun anymore)

If there guy is really hot / into some serious kink then I might hook up another time or two but thats about it really.

Any thoughts?

Varies depending on the guy.

Most are just one time things. Though I do find repeats happen unintentionally (sometimes even without me being aware of it) at home in Denver.

I do have a small group of repeat fuckbuds, mostly in other cities I visit relatively often. Typically that happens either with guys I really click with sexually, or I'm often in a town with a microscopic gay community (as in single-digit numbers of guys) and there's one there who's attractive and handy whenever I'm there. In one or two cases, both.

Guest slobbvers

Depends. Have one guy in town been fucking him for about ten years. No, not everyday. Went a couple years between fucks. Most seems to be three and done.

I really like repeats. I prefer to have a group of reliable fuck buddies. It is a must in order to have groups. I can never get a real gangbang together without basing it on three or more guys I know who have already fucked me and that I know will be into a group scene. I know many pigs who love to fuck a pre-loaded hole. Then I just have to get a newbie to come by and give me that first load as my regulars all want to go second or later.

I only have one regular guy that fuks me twice a week. The others are one timers and they move the fuk on. My regular wants to get serious with me and become a monogamous couple. There is a whole lot more to this but will leave it at this for niw.

Edited by rubbermutt
reworded and shortened post

Guest SBBOY

I go through some really horny stages. Usually I'll book a hotel in a large city and go online/use apps to get guys to come over fuk n dump a load. I'm more into getting a high number of random loads in me rather than a guy fucking me over and over. I did have a guy once who worked nearby, he came over 3 times throughout the day when on breaks from work.

But usually I'm like.... next.... next.... next....