• Administrators

Breeding Zone is now a proud sponsor of CumUnion, so we want to encourage you guys to go to the parties and tell others what you liked, what to expect, etc. (Even what you didn't like)..

CumUnion isn't officially a bareback party (condoms are provided), but given who promotes it, there's typically a lot of barebacking going on. So tell the other guys about your experience specifically with CumUnion Atlanta... Is it mostly bareback, or do a lot of guys use condoms, or is there a lot of oral and not much fucking? Were you able to give or take loads? How many? Would you say it's easy for a bottom to get loads or a top to find willing cumholes? What sort of guys attend? How piggy and uninhibited were they? And bottom line - would you recommend other guys go?.

CumUnion Atlanta is held at Manifest Atlanta 2103 Faulkner Road. The next party is on Mon, May 25th. Doors Open at 8:00pm to midnight. If you go and they ask where you heard about the party make sure you mention Breeding Zone - even if you also saw it mentioned elsewhere. We want the organizers to know that Breeding Zone members are going to the parties.

Click here for more details about the party.

• 2 months later...

I had a little fun at CumUnion Atlanta the other night... most of the fun was found in the main dark room and a side room with bed. I took at least 12 dicks in my ass, BARE minimum, licked several tight asshole cum filled assholes as well (the best was a young black dude, could have licked that ass all night), and great group fun.... THe first dick I took was the same BBC's ass I just inhaled. 8 inches or so and felt awesome!!! started and stopped several times so the dozen or so viewers could see my tight ass spread wide. Guys fucking and sucking allll around me,; just dark enough to see the action but not make out faces ;) HE even returned the favor by handing me a horny as fcuk black bttm with a tight boy pussy. I blew A HUGE load in him!!!!.. After that i went over to a two level area with bars where the cock is at mouth level for the lower section..... I sucked a greeeeeat cock for about 10 minutes; I felt at least two guys fucked me and went on their way. Never even saw their cocks or faces, just felt the hard throbbing cock waiting to explode... I was horny as fuck by now, and went into the main dark room and took at least 4-5 great hard fucking cocks, NEVER saw their faces. only bent over like a good bitch; giving up that boy pussy to those big throbbing cocks…. Of course I was sucking cock the entire time... I walked around alittle playing here and there UNtil i ended up twice in the side room wherre I got fucked by at least 5 guys....me fucking ass as I get fucked happened at least 4-5 times. Black, white, didnt care!! my dick in a tight ass while a bigger cock rammed me raw!. AGAIN, I blew a huge load in this white bttm that I just recently ate out and saw fucked by at least a dozen guys. The cock fucking me was a 8-9 inch white cock bull that raped my ass bare until we both exploded, him in me, me in a tight bottom boy already filled to the brim…., just wish he had choke fucked me harder.... right before I left I took one last pass at the main dark room where I found a huge cock, older bear type that was in a circle letting a guy blow at least 5 guys… I saw his cock across the circle and my ass jumped for joy. He saw me and made a straight line for me like a hunter to prey. I wanted him soooo bad, and he knew it. I blew him for maybe 30 seconds before I flipped around to take his BIG bare cock into my dripping tight wet ass.. he flipped me around and fucked the shit out of me....I was backing into his cock harder and harder. Taking every inch of raw cock I could; I was sucked several guys off at that same time, ….. I was there for at least 3 hours. it was amazing!!! in all I had to of gotten fucked by at least 12 anonymous cocks, swallowed several hard dicks, and licked at least 5 tight assholes filled with cum. and I only maybe saw 3 of their faces.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1