CumUnion Philadelphia

rawTOP

• Administrators

Breeding Zone is now a proud sponsor of CumUnion, so we want to encourage you guys to go to the parties and tell others what you liked, what to expect, etc. (Even what you didn't like)..

CumUnion isn't officially a bareback party (condoms are provided), but given who promotes it, there's typically a lot of barebacking going on. So tell the other guys about your experience specifically with CumUnion Philadelphia... Is it mostly bareback, or do a lot of guys use condoms, or is there a lot of oral and not much fucking? Were you able to give or take loads? How many? Would you say it's easy for a bottom to get loads or a top to find willing cumholes? What sort of guys attend? How piggy and uninhibited were they? And bottom line - would you recommend other guys go?.

CumUnion Philadephia is held (temporarily) at Samson Street Cinema, 120S 13th St. The next party is on Saturday May 18th. Doors Open at 10:00pm to late. If you go and they ask where you heard about the party make sure you mention Breeding Zone - even if you also saw it mentioned elsewhere. We want the organizers to know that Breeding Zone members are going to the parties.

Click here for more details about the party.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thinking of going to the CumUnion party next month. Just wondering how it works in relation to the bathhouse in general… Do you get a locker and the party is in public spaces? Or do guys get rooms? Do guys wander in and out and also cruise the rest of the bathhouse? How long does the party last? Do I get a room? If I get one, is there a location I should ask for? Just wondering what the best strategy is to get fucked as much as possible and take as many loads as possible.

I've been to several CumUnion parties at Club Philly after it re-opened. Always a great time....a real fuckfest. The bath operates as usual. There isn't one section set aside for the party. Guys cruise the rooms and play in the dark areas as usual. The basement playroom gets crowded: the two fuckbenches and two slings are in constant use with tops waiting patiently in line to service a hole. Only real difference is in the advertising and hence the number of guys playing. The place is almost maxed to capicity by mid-might so lots of play and some great choices. More than enought to satisfy you wether you're a top, bttm or vers. Almost all BB. Highly recommended.

I've been to several CumUnion parties at Club Philly after it re-opened. Always a great time....a real fuckfest. The bath operates as usual. There isn't one section set aside for the party. Guys cruise the rooms and play in the dark areas as usual. The basement playroom gets crowded: the two fuckbenches and two slings are in constant use with tops waiting patiently in line to service a hole. Only real difference is in the advertising and hence the number of guys playing. The place is almost maxed to capicity by mid-might so lots of play and some great choices. More than enought to satisfy you wether you're a top, bttm or vers. Almost all BB. Highly recommended.

Sounds really hot. I noticed that Club Philly advertises CumUnion as a specifically bareback party - something most of the other venues don't say - they're just "bareback friendly".

I went to the CumInion play party at Club Philly on Saturday night. I've gone to several over the last few months and always had fun and this time was no different. The mix of guys on Saturday was great but there seemed to be a bit more attitude than usaul. The basement playroom was unused until about 11:30 when a few brave guys climbed onto the fuckbenches and into the slings. Even then there was no real demand to breed their holes and the one guy was a stunning twink. I play with him earlier and he had an incredible hole. Strangely, most of the action seemed to be in the third floor dark maze. Lots of annom. BB breeding. Usually this space goes unused but not Saturday night. I had a great time and plan on going to the next one.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...