Best position to ge bred!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyoralguy4u

I like to be fucked laying on my back like a woman gets fucked and let my top fuck me as I rap my legs around is back and pull him hard into to me I want to feel like your bitch 

• 2 weeks later...

For long sessions with multiple tops, doggie is better for me.  It’s comfortable, and I find I can go for hours in that position.  Tops can pound me as hard as they like, as deep as they like and as long as they like.

But on my back with my legs over his shoulders is more intimate: I can see his face, he can kiss me if he wants, and his fuck somehow feels more penetrating.  But I struggle with the bigger dicks in this position, and after a while it becomes uncomfortable.  Even in a sling, my back starts to hurt after a while, though it is undoubtedly a very hot way to get fucked.

Every position has its pluses and its minuses.  Variety is the spice of life: it’s all good- mix it up!

• Upvote 1

Guest Bearman

Prefer to be face down ,arse in the air and the top driving in hard.However,as long as I am getting a good plowing and a delivery of cum I am happy in any position.

If you get tired in one position, then switch up positions. God knows how many positions pigs can be fucked in! If you're flexible enough, get fucked upside down in a C position. Many hot bb vids of bottoms getting fucked like that. Get fucked outside or in a pool, with or without a supportive crowd! But, always, always try to get their cumloads in you!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

its always doggie style; my legs are spread apart, pre-cum is dripping off of my cock, as I am being pounded. it also seems to give me the deepest penetration, there is nothing better

Guest GoneFishing

When I get bred or breed my go to is always flat on my stomach. That way either you give or take a load deep and to the hilt.  Rarely can cum standing but the death grip is a bottom laying flat ass up.  I’ll alternate with some strokes - eat out - plow deep and cum. Woof 

Guest FinalDL2021

I like my junk hanging down, as I am being fucked, especially as that stream of pre-cum is dripping to the floor or the mattress.