CumUnion Fort Lauderdale

• Administrators

Breeding Zone is now a proud sponsor of CumUnion, so we want to encourage you guys to go to the parties and tell others what you liked, what to expect, etc. (Even what you didn't like).

CumUnion isn't officially a bareback party (condoms are provided), but given who promotes it, there's typically a lot of barebacking going on. So tell the other guys about your experience specifically with CumUnion Ft. Lauderdale... Is it mostly bareback, or do a lot of guys use condoms, or is there a lot of oral and not much fucking? Were you able to give or take loads? How many? Would you say it's easy for a bottom to get loads or a top to find willing cumholes? What sort of guys attend? How piggy and uninhibited were they? And bottom line - would you recommend other guys go?

CumUnion Fort Lauderdale is held at Club Ft Lauderdale, 110 NW 5th Ave (just off Broward). The next party is on Saturday, May 4th starting at 10:00pm. If you go and they ask where you heard about the party make sure you mention Breeding Zone - even if you also saw it mentioned elsewhere. We want the organizers to know that Breeding Zone members are going to the parties.

Click here for more details about the party.

• 1 month later...

I've been to the party at the Windamar resort twice and only seen a condom used by one fella who was actually staying at the resort for the weekend. The first time i went was the relaunch of the ftl party at Windamar, that was amazing guys barebacking everywhere no attitude got quite a few loads that night and even more at the next one I went to in Feb of 2012. I would suggest if you are a bottom you make sure you are very well cleaned out because there is only one bathroom and lots of traffic to it so it may be a little difficult to get in and fix any "problems" that may come up. The men are as varied as any place but the thing i've found so refreshing about FTL in general is that most men arnt hung up on types and just want to fuck, which is completely the opposite from Tampa, which is where I'm from. I've been to the tampa cumnion party a few times and am always disappointed. As far as top to bottom ratio there where more tops than bottoms but I was hardly ever without a cock in my ass so lets just say there is plenty to go around. Im planning on visiting again for my Bday in September and will report on how the party has evolved. I have yet to go to the one at the Clubs, may try to check that one out in August so i can report on that as well. If Windamar is any indication then it should be a blast.

• 1 month later...

I'll be staying at the Windamar Resort soon when the CumUnion will be held there. I'm anxious to get there to help satisfy those hot horny tops with hot barebacking sex. I'll report back about the action and my load count.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So i went this Saturday sept 21 and holy crap what hot time. There was fucking everywhere I got fucked so many times that i lost count (Not hyperbole i really lost count) so many big cocks and hungry holes all over the place. Very little attitude. there was one couple that came and I'm not sure what they thought they where coming for but apparently a sex party wasn't it because they left almost as soon as they arrived. I def recommend going to this party probably be even better temperature ws in the next few months since it will be cooler

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Coming to FTL again in Jan. Just booked the Grand Palm Plaza, it's got sum good reviews on trip advisor. Will be going to Cum Union for the first time

Hope FTL has got sum hot hung fuckers and it'll be a busy cum union event