Seduced, Chemmed, and Pozzed by My Wrestling Coach

rawrawraw76

• 2 weeks later...

PART III

I stared at Coach Pitt’s cock. It twitched every few seconds, a steady stream of precum sliding into the ridges of his furry abs. He saw me staring and grinned.

“You like my dick, boy?” I nodded eagerly, and my own cock twitched. He grabbed my fat piece of meat and whistled. “Goddamn, Lance—you’ve got a pretty hot cock yourself.” He kissed me again, then looked me square in the eyes. “Now, listen: I promised Coach Strickland that he could watch me destroy your virginity. But before that happens, I’d really like to see you worship my cock. You wanna worship Coach’s cock?”

“Fuck yeah, Coach.”

“Then get on your knees, boy.” I knelt down in front of him, inhaling the scent of his fur and his precum and his sweaty crotch. I’d only sucked a few cocks before, and hadn’t really gotten the hang of it. But I’d never touched a cock like this. As I stared at the veiny shaft glistening with precum, my hunger for Coach’s dick activated instincts I didn't know were there. I wrapped my mouth eagerly around his mushroom head and began sucking on it like his seed was the only thing keeping me alive—first swallowing a few inches, then slowly engulfing more and more of it in my mouth. I wanted to please and worship this man more than anything else in the world.

“Good boy,” he growled. “That’s a very, very good boy. You know, Lance, I suspected you were probably a hungry little fag, but I had no idea what a natural pig I had on my hands. I can already tell that you’re gonna make me so proud.” I murmured with pleasure as I kept creeping my lips down the length of his cock. He moaned, and I tasted his DNA as it dripped steadily down the back of my throat. “Turn around,” he said. “I wanna munch on that sweet little jockbutt.”

I spun around for him. He gently pushed down on the small of my back so that my spine arched, then he positioned my legs to expose my hole even more. “Spread it, pig,” he said, and I reached back and spread my hungry butt. “Just like that. I like to see you just totally open and vulnerable. Submissive. Proud of your role as a chemmed-up cumhole.” With that, he dove right into my wide-open butt. I gasped as he buried his face in me, and I could hear him growl and snort as he spit and chewed and tongued my tight hole. I whimpered. Then he pulled me upright, turned my head to the side, and kissed me. “Your hole tastes fuckin’ awesome,” he said to me. “When I’m fucking you, I’ll pull out from time to time and shove my cock down your throat. That way you can taste your hot little boybutt all over my raw dick. Got it?” I nodded, and he kissed me a little more. His mouth was full of the same spit that was dripping out of my fuckhole and down my leg.

Then he stood up. “OK, boy,” he said with a grin. “It’s time to head to my place and get you knocked up.” He pulled me to my feet and threw me a warm-up jersey. “Just put that on. No underwear. I want you to be naked as soon as possible once we’re inside my house.” Meanwhile, he threw on a pair of sweats and a hoodie, zipping it up to cover his hairy chest and abs. His hard cock formed a huge tent in his sweats, pulling the elastic band low enough that I could see his pubic hair.

As we drove back to his place, he took out his phone and dialed Coach Strickland. “Hey, bud,” he said. “I’ve got the boy with me. We’ll be there in 10 minutes. You wanna get those hits ready? Oh, and by the way—Lance has something to tell you.” He handed the phone to me. “Tell him, Lance. Tell him what you want tonight.”

“Hey,” I said. Strickland replied, “Hey, buddy. You got something to tell me?” I hesitated just for a moment, then plunged right in: “I wanna get fucked. I want your raw dick in my hole. I need it. So bad.” “Woof. That’s fuckin’ hot, boy. You gonna make me pull out?” “Fuck no, Coach. Cum in my butt. Please.” “Holy shit, dude. You’re such a fuckin’ good boy.”

Here I paused again. I looked over at Coach Pitt, who gave me a little nod. Then I turned back to the phone and said, very quietly, “And one more thing. I want your poz cum.” A long pause. Then Strickland said: “What was that? I didn’t quite hear you, boy.” Another pause. Then I heard myself say, clearly and confidently, “I said I want you to bareback my hungry hole full of poz cum.” Strickland let out a little whoop. “Fuck yeah, you hot little pig! You wanna get inducted into the brotherhood? Wanna get converted?” “Yes please, Coach.” “Good fucking BOY,” he replied, and whooped again. Coach Pitt motioned for me to hand back the phone.

“I told you this boy had potential,” he said to Strickland. “But I had no idea just how much. See you in a few.”

When we pulled into the garage and closed the door, Strickland walked out to meet us wearing nothing but a pair of gym shorts. I could see the outline of his giant cock through the mesh fabric. His chest and abs were covered with a thin layer of blond fur. I stared at his dick. “Hey, little buddy,” said Strickland. “Get down on your knees and suck my dick.” I obeyed. Kneeling before this studly fucker, I greedily swallowed the giant head of his dick. He grabbed my hair and began easing more and more of his cock into my mouth. “Fuck, dude,” he said. “This fag is a natural cocksucker.”

“I know,” said Coach Pitt. “I can’t wait to see how he reacts to a big raw dick in his butt.”

With that, Strickland pulled me off his cock and yanked me to my feet. “C’mon inside, boy,” he said. “I’ve prepared a very special surprise for you. You’re gonna fuckin’ love it.”

I followed him inside, then downstairs to a dark room that smelled like sweat and piss. Sex toys were everywhere. A sling was in the corner. And on a table near the doorway, I saw three syringes laid out in a row. “Get up in the sling,” said Strickland. “Coach Pitt will secure your hands and feet.”

I did as I was told. Taking off the warm-up jersey, I climbed into the sling and put my legs into the stirrups. Coach Pitt winked at me as he secured my hands and feet. Then he grabbed a piece of rubber and tied it around my arm. “Listen, boy,” he said. “This is gonna be really intense, but just trust me. Just go with it. Coach Strickland prepared a big slam for you. That means he’s put drugs into a syringe, and we’re gonna inject it right into your bloodstream. You’ll feel an incredibly intense rush, then you’ll just want dick in your hole. Raw dick. Our dicks. And everyone else’s dicks, too.”

“We’re filming this, by the way,” said Strickland, pointing to a camera in the corner. “We want to document your initiation. I don’t care if that makes you uncomfortable. Frankly, in just a few minutes, you won’t care either.”

I watched as Coach Pitt secured a rubber strap to his own bicep. Then Strickland handed him a syringe and swabbed my arm with an alcohol pad. “Coach Pitt is gonna do his slam at the same time as you,” Strickland said to me. “That way he can talk you through the initial rush. I’ll slam second. And then, little buddy, we’re both gonna get you fuckin’ pregnant.”

He removed the orange cap from the syringe, tapping it to remove any air bubbles. He found a good vein and inserted the needle. He looked back at Coach Pitt, who was doing the same. “Just tell me when you’re ready, Pitt,” he said. I watched as Strickland pulled the plunger back from my syringe, and it turned deep red. “I’ve got a register,” said Coach Pitt. “Fuckin’ do it.”

And with that, Strickland undid the rubber strap from my bicep and began pushing down on the plunger. I watched the red liquid disappear into my vein, then felt a scratching at the back of my throat. I coughed violently as a rush of blood and chemicals went to my head. My heart began beating in double time. “Hold your arm up, boy,” said Strickland, showing me how to keep a finger over the entry point. I heard Coach Pitt exhale loudly, growl, and say “Fuck yeah” under his breath. Strickland went off to do his own slam, and Coach Pitt approached me, his giant dick bobbing in front of him, rock-hard. He, too, had his arm in the air, and his eyes were full of crazy, devilish intensity.

Meanwhile, I was a little panicked. The rush was more intense than anything I’d ever felt. I couldn’t even begin to process what I was feeling. “It’s OK, boy,” said Coach Pitt, gently. “Just go with it. We gave you a REALLY big hit. Does this make you feel any better?” He ran his hands across my chest, tweaking my nips, then slowly moved his fingers down to my stomach. “Or this?” He inserted two fingers in my hole, and my eyes immediately rolled back in my head. Coach Pitt laughed. “Fuck yeah, boy,” he said. “This sweet little fuckhole’s all slammed up, and it’s ready to get fuckin’ pozzed. You want my dick, boy?”

“Fuck yeah,” I said, completely blown away by the intense sensation of his fingers in my hole—it was like his fingers were everywhere on my body at once. In fact, my body felt like nothing but a hole. And all I could think was that I needed Coach’s big dick inside me, I needed his sweet fuckin’ seed, I needed his virus, I needed him to mark me, own me, use me, wreck me.

“Here you go, pig,” he said, resting the head of his dick against my fuckhole. “Strickland and I are gonna fuck you raw. We’re gonna breed you full of our poz seed. Then we’ll have some buddies come over to work all that cum up inside you, blasting you full of more virus. We’ll do everything we can to get you fuckin’ converted, I promise you.”

That’s when he inserted the head of his cock inside my hole. My ass radiated with hunger. My mouth dropped open and my eyes fluttered. Coach Pitt grinned his evil grin. “Want more?” I nodded emphatically. Then I felt him pushing his massive raw shaft inside me, about a half-inch, then pausing, then a half-inch more. “Goddamn,” he said. “I tell ya, Strickland, there’s nothing hotter than fucking a virgin hole that’s just been slammed for the first time. It’s this combination of crazy tightness and insane hunger. His hole is grabbing onto my cock, doing its best to devour it, and his little cunt muscles are trying to catch up. You OK, boy? You want more dick?”

By this point, I was grinning stupidly as he slowly impaled me on his raw shaft. I didn’t need to answer. He could see the complete bliss on my face. My wrestling coach, my dream man, was slowly filling my hole with his dick. Surrendering to his cock, feeling him invade me and claim me, I’d found my purpose, or at least part of it. My purpose was to serve and worship men like Coach Pitt, offering my raw hole for them to pound and breed.

“I’m not gonna last long,” Coach Pitt said. “This hole is fuckin’ incredible. Boy, you’re gonna get so much cum tonight—you have no idea. How’s that slam feeling?”

“I didn’t think it was possible to feel this good,” I said, still grinning from the sensation of being filled by this stud’s giant dick. “I didn’t think I would ever get to see your cock, let alone feel it push inside my fuckhole.” With that, Coach pushed the rest of the way into me, his heavy balls resting against my asscrack. I looked up at him, my vision blurred by the waves of pleasure running up and down my entire body. No rubbers, no barriers—just the skin of his fat mushroom head rubbing against the skin of my hungry virgin hole.

“You want my cum, don’t you?” he said, starting to thrust his dick into my jockbutt. “I so fucking want it,” I replied. He smiled. “I’m so glad I get to poz you, Lance. I’m so glad I’m the one who gets to flood your virgin hole with my virus. I’m gonna mark you. You’re gonna be mine. You wanna be mine?”

“Yes, Coach,” I said. “Make me yours. All yours. Please. Poz me. Infect me. Give me your virus. Work my slammed-up hole with your raw dick until you pump a load deep. Please.”

“I like to hear you beg, boy.” I heard his breath grow shallow. His thrusts went a little deeper. He was close to shooting. “I like to hear you beg for my toxic load. I fuckin’ love it. Sweet little jockboy like you with a hungry bubble butt. You want a poz load, boy?” “Fuck yeah. Poz me. Please.” “Here it comes, you little fucker. You little neg bitchboy. I’m about to blast you full of my fuckin’ poison. Fuckin’ A, Lance—sweet hungry tight virgin fuckhole. Fuck! You know what I’m doing right now, you hot little faggot? I’m. Stealing. Your. Fucking. Boyhood. Fuuuuuuck!”

With that, he thrust deep, his whole body convulsing as poz cum pulsed out of his raw dick. Then another pulse. Then another. I felt a wetness and warmth began to flood my guts as Coach’s cock unleashed a ******* of infected seed into my defenseless body. Finally, after the eighth or ninth pulse, he came to a stop. His dick was still hard, still lodged in my cumhole. He looked me in the eye, grinned a huge grin, and said with a growl: “Welcome to the fuckin’ brotherhood, baby boy.”

MORE SOON…

• Like 21
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

I fucking love this one. Had the hots for a wrestling coach. Would totally submit if someone offered something like this to me, just giving in to all my sexual desires and submitting to that equally dirty person for good.

• Upvote 1